3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20 06:28 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Deadpool)

The pirates once again proved to be ahead of the rest and put the game on torrents. Although soon (Moscow time — after 40 minutes) and 25th (which is the official release date), I propose to start the discussion now. Moreover, sometime it will have to do, lol. In General, write their impressions of Deadpool. :)
PS Oh yeah, if possible, refrain from spoilers. Unless, of course, any the game has.
207 Comments
Sort by:
v
vova kuzkin 15.04.20

The game is not bad,but this bad parkour,which shoved all the games, gets eternally frustrated in these rivers of shit.Lots of fun,good action,fun.

S
SH. 15.04.20

Vova Kuzkin
parkour do you even know what that is-then they don't even smell!!!
but it sagasta bored

E
Extreme91 15.04.20

THIS III man Pavuk)!)

c
ceka44 15.04.20

Damn it, after I played in 3 Chapter I wanted to re-take X-Men Origins: Wolverine)))

R
Richards 15.04.20

There he parodies the spider, often with OLOLOL))))))

A
AK102 15.04.20

When we designed the game hoping that it will not spoil as I read about him the comics. The developers have not blundered. The game was awesome, the humor and nastroenie personality ( if not more ) gave great. Some highlights taken directly from the comics who read will understand. In General, the game is gorgeous. Pass on the comp without a gamepad using the keyboard)

N
Natak 15.04.20

It annoys me when in games, and here in particular, the possibility of the character in the commercials are different from the capabilities under my control - he himself gathers in parts, it is quite fragile.

T
The_apathy 15.04.20

Not waiting for the game.I do not even know who is deadpool.But liked the game.And there his image is pretty good.

p
piss-kun 15.04.20

Good game, it's very canonical. One of the best games for non-game franchises in my memory.

G
Guns1872 15.04.20

this cuaderno for shkoloty barefoot,the developers of this miracle, scrap in anal...

T
Tetros 15.04.20

The game is excellent. The lack of Russian voice - download torrent. Because just been shaken like this care about our ears.

A
Agent Smit 15.04.20

Good Games 10 out of 10!!!

M
Marquess 15.04.20

Rikudo Nagashi

why you all decided that if cons - it is students? If you want to show off your ESP, the Wellcome on TNT in the project"Battle of Psychics

K
Krio_ru 15.04.20

Tula potsik
and then the Batman? he is not a marvel character

K
Krio_ru 15.04.20

honestly, did not like the game, I did not pass... by the way the funny thing is, students write for kids :D ( but who are you?)

P
Phanatik 15.04.20

GROMKOST!1 EPT

the game is awesome, whinnying as the last mooting
here only did not understand one - is it really the game that makes or saves the world?

T
TXNY 15.04.20

The game is striking in its originality: I liked the fact that deadpool talks to the player and how he prostable hackneyed clichés of the gaming industry. Very cool game - made it to the end with a smile from ear to ear!

S
Stevy847 15.04.20

A lot of funny moments, but the Wolverine is a tin)))

95kratos1995 15.04.20

Phanatik
The game does! The dialogue is clear!

d
d1o2 15.04.20

A fun game for a break from resident evil and skyrim for me, but still wanted to ask why the game slows down on my comp-AMD Athlon II X4 620 3500MHz (overclocked) Mother ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z video two sli nVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 memory KIngston 8GB DDR3 Windows win 7x64 ultimate sp1