3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20 06:28 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Deadpool)

The pirates once again proved to be ahead of the rest and put the game on torrents. Although soon (Moscow time — after 40 minutes) and 25th (which is the official release date), I propose to start the discussion now. Moreover, sometime it will have to do, lol. In General, write their impressions of Deadpool. :)
PS Oh yeah, if possible, refrain from spoilers. Unless, of course, any the game has.
207 Comments
Sort by:
p
proFix615 15.04.20

The game is short. On the one hand is a pity. On the other understand that if it lasted longer, the game would become boring. Management should be tailored to themselves, because standard management is not the most convenient. Keys around the keyboard are scattered. Menu control is also not the most convenient. But despite all this, the game is interesting, fast and fun - just what I expected. Especially when you consider that this is one of the few recently released games that I'm not bored and that I went through. However, to understand some of the nuances of the game, you have to be at least a little familiar with Dedpula. I've met people who called the game complete garbage, because I don't know who Deadpool, but I already am deviating from the topic. The game is good. Advise it to their friends.

-
-TarakaN- 15.04.20

The game is cool,not annoying,sometimes funny.Management, though uncomfortable but you quickly get used to it.Well, in General, you can safely give 9.5!

S
SH. 15.04.20

Oh yeah! it's an awesome game!very good,but a little short!
not so long ago laughed-humor on top!

M
Manuke 15.04.20

The game is tuned for the controller, once connected to the comp it. The game is a very fun game, the humor is on the level. Negative is the short prodoljitelnost. I would like more of this madness, but alas. 8/10.

m
mariol 15.04.20

Really liked the game, minus only in duration.
p.s. like slapping Wolverine))

E
ELRASTA 15.04.20

Gameplay is on the level of old arcade boevok, the enemies are dumb as logs, gameplay, sorry for down drooling. But is, crazy deadpool, jokes, humor, present) Killed the moment, when the pool razfigachili the plane of the x-men))) In General prohodnyak, for a couple of hours, the mood if only to raise

K
Killer PRO 47 15.04.20

Played Deadpool and immediately removed. Unfortunately the game did not really impressed. Somebody already had time to compare Deadpool with X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Origins for me as a cut above. In General, I pass by this game, I hope at least Company of Heroes 2 doesn't disappoint.

l
lookaway 15.04.20

a very enjoyable game. the only negative - it is a pity that slasher. I would like this character to something more serious stuff, like Arkham city. and so, even given the not very interesting what I have to say the writers always throw in something new-a ride on the trolley, jumping a La Mario bros. etc., so it's almost not boring.
the translation also did not disappoint - something replaced, but, in General, all in the style.
7.7\10, because at one time unfortunately.

D
Darko Brevich 15.04.20

The game very much, especially the jokes Deadpool's. Activision certainly no mistakes-it's not Activision, but nevertheless, the game pulled in its atmosphere. If I gave Rocksteady Deadpool would look much better, and this is okay=)

i
int3rs3kt 15.04.20

if it were serious, it wouldn't be Deadpool, and another slasher. the essence of the humor. I love the moments when Deadpool starts talking to the player.

L
Lucky_fellow 15.04.20

Familiarized with the game, played about 3 hours. I have to say - don't wait for Deadpool's nothing serious. This is a game from the category giggles, to chill the most. Jokes are present in almost every step of the way, mostly toilet humor, but sometimes it is really funny, the game is likely not for everybody, but in my study it is definitely worth it.

S
Sigma214 15.04.20

VERY COOL GAME. don't hesitate, won't find anywhere else superhero seboseso above all else.

R
Robot96 15.04.20

Good serve,weak gameplay.Everything pulls its own lack of seriousness and humor!

K
KIRA09 15.04.20

S
ScorpionBSG 15.04.20

Change your rating sucks! At times.

I
INFYPLAY 15.04.20

I say laugh how grave rules and administration, convenient
but the humor in the game XD

D
Dezard 15.04.20

toy cool. especially long whinnying when his cable with fan lit

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 15.04.20

Nitsche so the game

A
Ashirogi-Muto 15.04.20

Passed finally. Initially, the game is really like - a lot of funny jokes, a large Arsenal, pumping; BUT by the middle of the game deflates joke less, the gameplay is boring... And the end just poured, dumped on us some extraterrestrial number of enemies (I by the end of the zae**I have included the trainer and passed only in order to know the end). In General, I'm disappointed. The beginning of a steep, mid - and end - a complete d*EIT (not the very ending, and the game merges - as gameplay, and in terms of jokes). Initially wanted to put the 8.5, but now the impression has completely corrupted - so of 7.0.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20

Mahoyni100889
After the first level was removed to hell, reminded spider-man on PSone
And what is spider-man not like, hmm? Normal game. Curves and pirate transfers generally rzhach breaks, Yes.

Except for children...
Lol. There's an 18+ rating, no? Children listen to the Mat and jokes about sex, drugs and booze... somehow not very good. Although we all still do not care.