3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20 06:28 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Deadpool)

The pirates once again proved to be ahead of the rest and put the game on torrents. Although soon (Moscow time — after 40 minutes) and 25th (which is the official release date), I propose to start the discussion now. Moreover, sometime it will have to do, lol. In General, write their impressions of Deadpool. :)
PS Oh yeah, if possible, refrain from spoilers. Unless, of course, any the game has.
207 Comments
Sort by:
h
hi-hat 15.04.20

a good General toy for 8 points pull)) as for the graphics which many people criticize that it is completely standards don't know who's what niggles ))) Yes there is sometimes mediocre texture polygon characters is not enough especially noticeable on the dog who came he will understand but in General the graphics are tolerable))) but the main thing is that the game is short and no time to get bored)))

N
NotResist 15.04.20

Fun toy, I would even say extraordinary. Some respite from all these major blockbusters about the salvation of the humanity, the humor in the game is dull but fun, and the game he is almost at every step))graphics are not a revolution, but for this game, saydet, tembolee considering what the graphics in the new ride to hell....

B
Buizle 15.04.20

Anyone noticed ? (that) Who liked the game those strongly cons

D
Denis Ivancov 15.04.20

The game is just great, humor, edged weapons, firearms, blood, meat

p
pavloalex 15.04.20

...hmm,after reading the reviews about the game-I thought to buy,BUT for pure neighing and nothing special799 RUB somehow expensive...Theyis there that,quite stunned for a isasking for that kind of money?!

N
Naivs 15.04.20

guys. can somebody save me? there I got to collect 3 souls and wind cover. don't want to re-take

M
Mr.CheSter 15.04.20

Naivs
direct just 3 take your soul, but using PG files throw can not so so http://rapid.ufanet.ru/56894316

K
Killer Bi 15.04.20

clear

A
Ashirogi_Muto 15.04.20

pavloalex
I would have bought the game if it cost no more than 500 rubles. But besides steam there are plenty of other stores where you can buy everything much cheaper. Pay.ru, gamazavr etc

a
atmaROZ 15.04.20

Sorry don't like the slasher and the type of the far side,and would probably also... Duke Nukem Forever in this regard had a hammer - the first shooter with stelkom,although perhaps the comparison is controversial,but here came this Association immediately.

V
Vector. 15.04.20

I liked the game a mockery of all and Sundry, and deadpool as a character I like a lot of funny moments after beating the game even started reading comics about him.

s
slipknot326 15.04.20

The plot is weak, the graphics standards. Addictive, was in the same breath. Problems with management have not experienced play on xbox-Ofcom HelpAge. What we like DMC and Serius Sam sites. But the game doesn't try to copy them and leash takes the best of them. I put a solid 7!

d
danulaca 15.04.20

cool game but I just don't at the end of the last Chapter with the trainer went ito hard but three days was all the game saves I have posted want to see it in Cheetah

95kratos1995 15.04.20

Cool game I liked the most! Good humor, good schedule, great conversations, etc. My rating 10/10

95kratos1995 15.04.20

And for those who did not like my answer

95kratos1995 15.04.20

And a well developed main character

C
Chernyy Grifon 15.04.20

Incredibly, this is the first game in the marvel universe, which I really liked! Perky and fun slashers. Purely to play without tension the most. The dialogue is certainly weak, but it proudly goes on ultra without any podvisli. The plot is not too strong, but then something like SR, superhero madness.

R
Richards 15.04.20

In General, a bit bored, but only got a little bit closer to the tower electric more Ugarov is, at first, boring as saints row 3, a banal mission, does it come soon here on the skyscraper, more fun already kongda it with the chick pecking on the ground Machida but there boring, I advise those who have thrown to go further, burn I guarantee it will be epic, with saints row the exact same situation the beginning of the banal that everywhere saw and then the game draws in annealing the heads of the hero and his company. In short 10 put, guts, Chicks, the fervor from deadpool, but still it is tragic what he has become, it is a pity all the same it it and went nuts. By the way the movie rassomaha finally start raving about deadpool made goats pancake((((.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.04.20

Who needs that shit when the game is about Batman coming?

G
Gman71 15.04.20

subject Boobs revealed!!!