3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rikudo Nagashi 15.04.20 06:28 pm

Impressions games [PC] (Deadpool)

The pirates once again proved to be ahead of the rest and put the game on torrents. Although soon (Moscow time — after 40 minutes) and 25th (which is the official release date), I propose to start the discussion now. Moreover, sometime it will have to do, lol. In General, write their impressions of Deadpool. :)
PS Oh yeah, if possible, refrain from spoilers. Unless, of course, any the game has.
207 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defalt_z 15.04.20

The game is fantastic
To be honest, and was waiting for this relaxation from this game,after Batman and the recent series of games about spider-Man)

K
Krip - Mechnik 15.04.20

The game is good, sometimes boring become.

G
Gman71 15.04.20

I was pleased with the game,funny to play,only with buttons namudrili,but does not interfere.Is 2 game for marvel comics where limbs fly off!!!CHIC EPT

P
Povelitel PEKA 15.04.20

NumberOneGamer
The game is just awful. Graphics are worse than Resident Evil Revelations, all square, probably the year 2001-2002
do not read further.
ps it is time to create for grafodrocherov a separate topic. type are not discussing the game and graphics.

B
Buizle 15.04.20

In my opinion one of the best games this year , only a few control points have changed , the story and the plot is excellent , the humor is sometimes dull but mostly the game . For me 9.8/10

X
Xorras 15.04.20

Strange what you say about humor... each person has his own sense of humor... someone funny, someone you just want to turn the sound off :)

T
Tom X 15.04.20

Still pass, and Deadpool himself impossible to deliver - in game worth playing at least for him.

S
SCORPIONE WIN 15.04.20

and drives the pirates release, and too lazy to buy litsuhu

E
Eskobar777 15.04.20

Really cool game , never thought I will like it, and the graphics are good!

S
ShowTime13 15.04.20

NumberOneGamer
what does the fourth stump?!
the fourth Pentium?

s
shishkebangi 15.04.20

The game is great, but with the buttons a little too much, but I used to have, look here dabua Vanamali divorced Not CryEngine three, graphite, no, the game is shit the graphics are there but not in her case, it's in the gameplay and the jokes, and then both of them abound, the game deserves a 10/10 (in the category fun shooters of course)))

D
Dovacin98 15.04.20

I really liked the game. The only negative for me is the management of the PC version,and everything is cool
I'll wait for the review from PG on this red idiot,I wonder what PG put,because the first evaluation is not very good,7/10 is the highest,and the lowest is 5/10

D
Dovacin98 15.04.20

Tula potsik
About Spidey a lot of normal games. About Betsy is also an awesome game,especially more leaves Arkham Origins. On Deadpool drive is not necessary. I'd like a normal game about Iron Man,and that this vyser from Sega impossible

D
D_2 15.04.20

Game of the year certainly not name lol) But interesting, Management crewboat, but not as much trouble as an example in DmC. In terms of humor new Dante nervously smokes on the sidelines in sravnenii with the dead. The game is good, but unfortunately at once

A
Arturec05 15.04.20

like how the octopus got set up

F
FiniSHER13 15.04.20

I can only say one thing: game TIN! As with humor in General, FIGS.

M
Mahoyni100889 15.04.20

Another HS about a superhero, wood physics and motion! After the first level was removed to hell, reminded spider-man on PSone, before Batts very far. These balls-Frisbees that you need to collect all killed. Except for children...

K
Krio_ru 15.04.20

Mahoyni100889
Oh Yes, you're a teenager...

P
Postals 15.04.20

The game is gorgeous, and what most pleases - optimization delivered

H
Hephaest 15.04.20

The game is good and kawamichi also can play. After DMK 3 the management here is simply divine. Humor is good, the graphics level, this game is 7.5 points. But it is to the middle. After the jokes are not fun, and the ending is complete draining. Game score 6.3 points.