3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.10.19 06:54 pm

What would you do if you were in a world all alone?

Let's imagine that you woke up and found that everyone in the world was gone, disappeared. What would the first thing you do in this situation?

I would probably first pozabirali would have stores all of the things that I wanted, because still no one was watching) And then would get bored...
85 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 04.10.19

If that happens to you, don't forget to get away from the large man-made objects TK potential accident, major cities and military installations (possible malfunction in the automatic systems of a retaliatory nuclear strike). The first time look at the sky to avoid being covered by the falling aircraft. In General it will not be easy.

m
masha 04.10.19

And I don't know I single or not single. All perception of the world, gathered in my mind, I realize and understand. I wasn't out of his mind. When I was born, so never disconnected.
Maybe something blew up, a fuel truck of some sort, it would be interesting to watch.
Would have found the lab, where he studied cloning, they would create their own copies. Any idea what it would artificially reproduce in a specific environment.

F
Foxman_ 04.10.19

D78L Secret
XS what is fordmustang which 330км/h will go. in the salons there are none.

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.10.19

vzglydizugla
I would be too lazy to build a farm, I'd have settled on the territory of any of APH, there is, as a rule, there are herds of marble bulls and the production of ready meals, the type of nuggets and vegetable mixes.

P
Pilat. 04.10.19

eating the remnants of civilization slowly went crazy)

s
stalker7162534 04.10.19

Why go crazy? Train a chimpanzee, teach them to make fire, and over thousands of years will have a monument on the planet of the apes.

a
angryfish99 04.10.19

ETOGES all free and come in large numbers! Beautiful! What else is necessary for happiness?

d
dizzy33 04.10.19

I have long wanted to know whether under the Pentagon's secret nuclear reactor?

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.10.19

Spoiler

Something like this.

s
stalker7162534 04.10.19

I am a wanderer
Approve the selection. Well that is not so
Спойлерhttps://img-fotki.yandex.ru/ get/6726/139989529.2 a/0_c82bd_26636aec_orig

s
stalker7162534 04.10.19

dizzy33 wrote:
there, under the Pentagon's secret nuclear reactor?
The reactors in nuclear power plants. Why under the administrative building to build a nuclear power plant? In addition, the heat from the plant is so big that is simply not realistic to build under the building of the reactor.

M
MesyacMay 04.10.19

even realizing that I'm all alone, never ceased to look for her,
I would have gone crazy - and this diagnosis is not as scary =)

M
Mag Otshelnik 04.10.19

Taurus74
Spoiler

M
MesyacMay 04.10.19

I am a wanderer
the exact repetition of the same actions in the hope of change - this is madness =)

S
Self-Relliant 04.10.19

It would be boring. Would have created an army of zombies, as is usually done in games and would suit zombie shooter

s
stalker7162534 04.10.19

Went to the zoo and released the elephant from the cage.

S
StormX07 04.10.19

Napo circus Chimp.

P
Pet Sematary 04.10.19

Short-term joy of blending smoothly into the lingering and partial helplessness.

H
Hellberg 04.10.19

Would fly into space )

W
Wing42 04.10.19

Hellberg
You would not be able.