3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.10.19 06:54 pm

What would you do if you were in a world all alone?

Let's imagine that you woke up and found that everyone in the world was gone, disappeared. What would the first thing you do in this situation?

I would probably first pozabirali would have stores all of the things that I wanted, because still no one was watching) And then would get bored...
85 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonrogov 04.10.19

Wing42
He would have found the magic powder, and smog.

v
vftor 04.10.19

There are some options not to be left alone, but not for everyone achievable:
1. Like yogi-the hermit sitting in a cave, without food and water, feeding on the cosmic prana (energy) and communicate with other beings in the universe.
2. Without any practice (such as yoga), to enter into a trance with drugs and concentrate on the idea of other beings in the universe. In this state it is light up (i.e. is detected) for the other creatures, and perhaps they'll take it to him. But where and what will happen to him next - is another question.

V
Vaipen 04.10.19

Well, the campaign is the only situation where I can afford a normal PC with a VR helmet and konsolki, then stole them from the store. Zatar would be a margin of Igors, food, water, benzyl, generator, weapons, ammunition, seeds, any edible plants and somewhere in the wilderness to the village.

s
ssd213 04.10.19

Would have enjoyed every minute of it (incorrigible sociofobi)

D
Darwin Aderson 04.10.19

Most likely I would walk into any appliance store and took out the PS4 and would take to her new games and passed them, and after I would go through all the new items I'd started to get bored...

Z
ZloyViki 04.10.19

I would just ofigel...

_
_Red_FoXx_ 04.10.19

Wake up like this, go out to work to go, but not a soul around...., to work no one rides the trains aren't running, cars on the road either, not in the houses the lights are off. First, not ponyatka, what happened? Phone, Internet, news...., thoughts paint the stuff... and not moved out if I had a roof, maybe the clock was wrong...., then panic, then thought begins to work, trying to call loved ones - silence. Something must be done. We approach the first tent, trying to open her up, and here comes the guard....!!!!

S
Sheril 04.10.19

Darwin Aderson
When left alone, then nothing is; no Internet, no electricity, no communication, full of darkness and sadness. So it is necessary to find a suitable house where everything is for housing and a lot of water and food.

M
MelShlemming 04.10.19

_Red_FoXx_
If it is the first day of January in the habit of going to work.

A
Alexander634 14.02.22

Let's start with what time of year it happened. Winter - to move from an apartment to a house with stove heating. Further search for firewood / coal. Food - search for vegetables in other houses. Search and installation of the generator. Accordingly, fuel for him. Medicines for all occasions. Determine what man-made disasters are possible in your region: a breakthrough of a hydroelectric power station, an accident at a nuclear power plant, and in hazardous industries. Accordingly, the search for a more peaceful and safe place. Animals without people, dogs, will become a problem in the near future. So we need to find a weapon. Since this is not a post-apocalypse, there is food for the first time. Well, after finding a quiet place, start farming. Since the houses are free, the farms are ready to eat. With stocks of feed and seeds. In general, you can live if you make a true friend, and one will be very sad.

A
Aarvinok 20.02.22

took off his pants and ran naked

M
MunchkiN 616 20.02.22

if you think seriously, I don’t have any useful skills and I can’t do anything. my class ability is the use of pills and even if I don’t know a couple I can look for standards of treatment and in principle in this area I know what I need. I still know a little how to envy and ride a car with a manual transmission until it breaks down.
if I woke up but didn’t and I didn’t understand what happened for a day or 2, I would be inactive and then I would run out of food and for a couple of weeks I would steal from the store, expecting aliens to save me and try to leave some kind of suck 30 meters each so that it was windy from orbit and a helicopter. and somewhere within 2 weeks I would be engaged in expropriations from the expropriators. if it's in the winter, then everything is very bad, since it's likely to freeze somewhere.
with food, I think that I would not have problems because I am alone and there are a lot of doshiks. and a day for a passive life I need 800-1200 calories, which is about 4 doshiks. there are still canned food, which I think can be buried in permafrost and I will have enough of them for the rest of my life. and chocolate, I think in the area I could collect a ton of chocolate, it would be enough for me for a while, here. the problem is heaters and boilers as well as sources of electricity. automatic weapons and crushers, I think I would get it and figure out what cartridges it includes.
so i would have to move somewhere else i can passively survive. and seasonally raid. but most likely I realized that skurim 2 will not work and I finally will have no time to play games and would lose motivation for life.
if I knew that for humans this is the finish line and I would have known in advance what would happen in order to start leading an antisocial image and housekeeping right away, then I thought about pets because where the most valuable are roosters because they make reproducible fresh eggs that you can eat. There are also goats and horses. goats make milk. and horses can be driven with a trailer. but these animals are difficult to care for and maintain. finally I know how my horses could be bent with a high probability. and they would eat my food, it turns out, and they still had to graze with balls and make sure that wolves and fat dogs didn’t pick them up. in general, everything is very bad. And why try so hard is not clear. so I would lose motivation to live even faster if I knew what was going on.
it would probably have been kazyrno to settle near the nuclear rector, and even better near the hydroelectric power station, but I don’t know how to discuss them. the reactor turns off after a few days and it’s probably not so easy to repair it so that it doesn’t turn off, and the hydroelectric power station will also fall into decay very quickly, I think. the hijacking of nuclear cruisers and submarines is also such a thing due to the fact that I don’t know how to use them.
so pretty much every bleak prospect, even if you hit the zoo and find friends and nyashek with vaccinations and cohabitate there.

R
RicoChico 20.02.22

For almost 5 years, my opinion has not changed. Well, except that dumped to the south later. I would drive to objects that are inaccessible to mere mortals. Bases, archives. It's interesting to read all of this.
In general, at first it’s better to sit out in the bunker. At first, breakdowns and disasters will begin at all nuclear power plants and other hazardous industries.

k
kuniliber 18.03.22

I got enough sleep, lay on the beach, would assemble a powerful PC and play. But the first reaction I think would be brown

T
T Fox 18.03.22

1) as long as there is access to the network, I would begin to collect on digital media all the important available information necessary for survival. Area maps, medicine (emphasis right here) and pharmacology, generators and stations, agricultural activities, maintenance and repair of various equipment, if possible, various textbooks for piloting and navigation, and so on. As much as possible, in a short amount of time. A few days.
2) stock up on everything you need on the road. Clothes, water, supplies, charged power banks and batteries, a couple of laptops, a huge first aid kit, tools, weapons and fuel.
3) to bring down as far as possible from nuclear power plants. It is desirable, of course, to Australia, but he is not trained to fly and walk on water. But Europe, I think, will receive an ecological sack in two to a month's time. It will be necessary to take risks ... or rustle in the Center of Africa and give up all human benefits.
4) if I am safe, only then will I realize that I am alone. And only then it will be possible to begin to be sad. And so. The first month will not be up to that at all.
5) will need to produce electricity. First, generators on fuel. Until I equip my station from windmills (I hope I will have information about this in my computer). Means to settle down It will be necessary near the cities where it is possible to get hold of such equipment.
6) focus on agricultural activities. And, if the animals are not extinct, then domesticate and breed livestock. The main thing is that in the corrals, while I get to them, everyone does not die.
7) the task is to become completely independent of fuel and cities in 5-15 years. Well, the remaining 25-35 years just to live the decline of human civilization.

M
Mel Shlemming 18.03.22

T-Fox wrote:
Preferably, of course, to Australia,
You won't survive there. Spiders/snakes/sharks/dingoes/other stuff will kill you.

r
requiemmm 18.03.22

You can’t change the region so drastically, it’s a huge burden on the body. It is more correct to dig in somewhere on Valaam, for example. It is not very difficult to clean up the island from all the unpleasant fauna, the priests have stocks and buildings there, there are ships, stray dogs will not swim, and the automation at the nuclear power plant, in theory, should put out the reactors by itself, so there is no need to run thousands of kilometers from the nearest housing .

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.05.22

It would seem a simple banal question, but the answer is not even a simple one. After all, to begin with, one must be able to draw a picture of the complete absence of people: suddenly they are not. Nowhere on city streets, nowhere indoors. It is necessary to fully model such a situation, here it is necessary to take into account all factors.
So, first let's define the time: at what time of the day did everyone disappear? Suppose a banal morning. The shops are open, but there is no one: come in and take what you want. Food and water is the first and foremost thing that is required to continue life if you are left alone in your city. In the world? Comrades, the WORLD of a single individual is strongly limited by the scope of his trips to work, study and just take a walk somewhere in the city. Someone, of course, travels to other cities, sometimes even to other countries: such a person will already see beyond his city ...
So what to do to someone who one fine day saw the complete absence of people around him, wherever he went by car around the city and so on? Of course, there is no general answer, and the particular answer depends on many factors: where and how you live at the moment. What surrounds you, what's what. Most likely, the first among the thoughts would be something like "what about my relatives and friends, are they gone too?" Here. Calls and calls to everyone in a row, including emergency services of the state. And no answers. Phones of relatives are in their house, or on the street in a bag / clothes, when all of them suddenly disappeared ... Or were they gone with their clothes? Details, but they are important in this matter. I think for the first few days you would wander around the city, looking for living people, you would go wherever you can, refusing to believe that there is no one else. This is a strong fracture of consciousness, shock and panic, comrades. This is not a computer game, but real life....
I doubt that we are capable of modeling and adequately responding to this.

Pecos_Bill wrote:
I would probably take all the things I wanted from the shops first, because no one is watching anyway)
Or you would assume that people can suddenly appear and see a thief in front of them))

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and evil people will drive through the streets and hungry animals
Here's another detail: animals. Home included. Will they stay? And they can't leave the house. And so you walk around the city and hear the cries of pets in houses and apartments. And they are slowly dying of hunger. Represented? And this, too, must be imagined, taken into account in modeling a new deserted world. It may seem "cool" now, but if you think a little about how exactly all this would look, nothing good can be seen.

b1mbo wrote:
Would have died from a neck injury while jumping into a gold coin vault like a DuckTales character
It is unlikely that you would decide to bathe with this topic. Who needs gold if there is no human in the world? ;] If you are the only intelligent life form on the planet, all the money in the world will instantly become useless, like all resources. In general, everything. Everything is available to you, and therefore everything becomes banal, and in many ways unnecessary, including gold bars and coins.

PS
Another detail that is important to understand: if everyone suddenly disappears, like in that Marvel movie, where half of the earthlings disappear through the efforts of Thanos, massive accidents and disasters will occur in one day. Cars without people inside? Road accidents. Massively around the world. And the planes? They will fall, maybe even on your head. Trains, ships, etc. Accident on accident. And those places where the constant presence of a person is important? For example, nuclear power plants and other critical facilities. Well. Not everyone thinks about this in modeling a world without people, but they should.

P
Podvipodvertov 24.05.22

A.Soldier of Light
It's dumb, nothing else comes to mind except self-drinking, and although sometimes some people can be annoying, but without all this, I personally see no reason to be in this world, especially without relatives and close people.

r
requiemmm 24.05.22

There is another interesting point, large countries are armed with the so-called dead hand, a system that automatically launches missiles. I would like to know the conditions for its operation before everyone is about to disappear, otherwise the story will be called The Last Man in the World of Nuclear Apocalypse. Wow, bestseller!
Also, the survivor has one last duty to the view, he needs to take an engraver and a larger granite slab to document the time of the disaster, keep a personal diary and all that, in the traditions of SF. Archaeologists of the next race should find out how it ended, it is doubtful that computer screws will start up after a thousand years in garbage heaps If anyone sees it, they'll be interested.