3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.10.19 06:54 pm

What would you do if you were in a world all alone?

Let's imagine that you woke up and found that everyone in the world was gone, disappeared. What would the first thing you do in this situation?

I would probably first pozabirali would have stores all of the things that I wanted, because still no one was watching) And then would get bored...
85 Comments
Sort by:
z
zdrastE 04.10.19

vzglydizugla wrote:
The problem with the appearance of cattle, then you need to act quickly before the desired animal is not suffocated to death, then a standard dilution.
and what exactly is needed and for what specific purposes?
cows, elephants, cats...?
vzglydizugla wrote:
...water supply (private wells or springs)
fuck well? all bottled water of the world is not enough?
vzglydizugla wrote:
Treatment of common diseases and injuries with herbs and traditional recipes.
and... well, and prayers to the heap. have the knowledge and recipes? a broken arm, a sore tooth, curing, applying a plantain?
bloomm wrote:
and going to talk with my own things which naturaly with shops, rubber vaginas, members
who about what, and lousy about a bath...

Spoilerage to be somebody before you write unintelligible nonsense, at least out of curiosity are familiar with the articles of the preppers (these are the cranks who have dedicated their lives to what is referred to in this post) if you wish, they are very easy to find online.

S
Sima4 04.10.19

I remember reading the book:

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.10.19

Poziroval to the red square, then to Potsdam, then on to Charles de Gaulle, Trafalgar square, crossed the ocean, poziroval at the Capitol, went to the white house, found the precious box and destroyed the world.

T
Tim7472 04.10.19

Would visit Area 51, climbed the Kremlin, the Pentagon, Baikonur, went to look for Metro 2, climbed inside the pyramids of Giza, would have swam in the Bermuda Triangle, etc. in the same spirit.

y
yurgenj 04.10.19

gone to live in any lighthouse in Spain or Italy.
0. year-round warmth.
1. They are Autonomous: there is the water and the generator immediately.
2. They are far away from civilization spreading from rotting corpses is not scary.
3. They are equipped with everything necessary for the first time.
4. There's a radio - you can listen to the broadcast, suddenly someone else is left?
5. There is the ocean: plenty of fish and if you can dump sea on the boat.
The first year the worst, but we'll see.

T
Tiger Goose 04.10.19

All moved to Mars, and you didn't get. Why?

r
requiemmm 04.10.19

People just disappeared, not died, after covering all around rotting corpses...it really helps a lot. Choose a better home, collect food shelf, wood, gasoline, car-boat-a lot of all gears, the beast is not much cranky, the dog is required to live, until you get bored. And then a bottle or two of brandy, a cigar and a bullet in the forehead, in the best tradition.
In such circumstances, the main danger from the outside - a pack of stray dogs. So its necessary to have as extra eyes and ears. Well, medicine of course, but there's nothing you can do about it.
In such a situation, most sorry for the animals. All these tens and hundreds of millions of pigs, cattle, horses and other nutria rabbits, die of hunger, locked in pens and cages...sorry for the people much less how to disappear:)

L
Lifariya 04.10.19

Remember, ray Bradbury was a story( can't remember how was called) where on Earth the war began, and all the blame from Mars back to Earth. Leaving only a few people who did not. That was creepy, especially for the modern man.

5DSWAG 04.10.19

Well, since we're fantasizing, then:
1. The first 5 minutes I would be happy;
2. Moved to the prestigious place in the city;
3. I would take everything they wanted from the store;
4. Did everything what he could not do before;
5. Died of boredom, but maybe not.
ZENOK.

y
yariko.v 04.10.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0 wrote:
Let's imagine that you woke up and found that everyone in the world was gone, disappeared. What would the first thing you do in this situation?
What happened?.....
A nuclear war? The fall to Earth a huge asteroid? Leak threat viral weapons from a military lab? Capture the Earth's alien forms of intelligent life? Options can be a bunch! But, should not necessarily left only one person out of several billion, perhaps someone else survived. I think in this situation it's worth to look for like-minded people, than just throw in suicidical thoughts. Although, it is always easier to say than to do. I think it would be extreme test for the psyche of any person. You just try not to go mad.

z
zdrastE 04.10.19

yariko.v wrote:
But, should not necessarily left only one person out of several billion, perhaps someone else survived.
yariko.v
dude, post a black and white one.
one so one.
want it your way - create your own theme with your Sluts and your blackjack.

t
toraleystripe 04.10.19

That is, people do not. the shops are open. the beauty of a word , ( first steal the generator and plug the fridge from the shops podrebere a bunch of ice cream , chocolates and cocoa and other foods , make yourself all sorts of Goodies) then I'll get on the cars ride , all of which will fall, ( first to the nearest post well, there you might learn) Entertainment I can just find ( and clothes and shoes will be the sea and every day something new) However with time I'm afraid half of the devices fail, but I think my time is enough =)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.10.19

yariko.v
Nothing happened. Just all gone. Evaporated.

A
AR3E 04.10.19

Would try to provide housing first necessary things for the first time.
Started proseriata in building self-sufficient structure, with electricity and blackjack. Hookers could not be found, alas.
Then probably stopped to eat a buckwheat and canned food, would be for animals to hunt. In parallel - they are for me.
Then it probably should be semi-creative way of life, if everything went as it should, with constant hunting, farming and maintenance of your home.

N
Nedas 04.10.19

I will draw on the ball face, call it Wilson and will ignore him. (From the movie the Outcast)

r
rPeBoJL 04.10.19

Nedas
you will find the tree with the hole and call Wilsonite?)

N
Nedas 04.10.19

Grevol
Who knows...

f
fantomas2 04.10.19

first you have to find weapons and ammunition, then to strengthen your dwelling, it is advisable to train your dog
to organize the ammunition depot of weapons, food, meds, keep yourself and the dog in physical form .....
to organize the search for survivors, because if you survived then someone else survived

r
rPeBoJL 04.10.19

фантомас2 wrote:
to organize the search for survivors
big misteyk)

L
Lifariya 04.10.19

At least, it's better all alone than in a world with a crowd of zombies, like in the movie I am legend.