3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 17.04.20 10:00 pm

Would you like to live in the world of the Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Go to the river - there utoptsev, in the water of the sea of bloodthirsty people in the cemetery ghouls in the sewers riggers in the woods werewolves and vampires, plus all sorts of griffins, poludenniy, the Brooks, ghosts and other evil spirits at every turn. As the people there generally live?
190 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 17.04.20

If only as a Witch, and so no.

K
KingBaby 17.04.20

no ! by far .. why ? no Internet, nice clothes, cars, hygiene products, water problems, much worse to go to shit in a barn in the village of smelly, there is no way to pick up girls in the disco at night ... you can go on forever ..

S
Ser777 17.04.20

SquallL
As the people there generally live?
And what did you think?In a fairy tale?!

A
Aleksey Volkov 777 17.04.20

Already live there! :=))))

S
Specik 17.04.20

Famine, war, disease, death, war and disneylandi disasterous... MOOOOREEEE I'd like to live there. The author was on acid.

R
RGC 17.04.20

Straik29a
That is why you most likely get raped before killing :)

S
SquallL 17.04.20

Specik
I was fucked up? On the contrary, I say that to live there is unreal. But there's someone still wants.

s
stalkerHEMUL 17.04.20

SquallL
It is in the game everywhere I go, everywhere monsters, and in the book they are quite rare.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.04.20

pawson, pawson, but there is no geyparadov. strigi here only bite...
and ische swearing killing and naked Boobs
if you think so what fantasy I would like to live
TES, dragon yr, Gothic, forgoton rialms? Yes smishite not. all is well and at home, Kamp's better

k
killerBD1 17.04.20

stalkerHEMUL
Here the case is different in Velenje recently was a war, and if war is the dead bodies and if the bodies of the carrion eaters right there, plus all sorts of things post-war are not the type of buried ghosts, disjointed nest of monsters and other pleasures. Not just even in the book it said well after the wars for the Witcher always there
Then in the cities the monsters were always in the streets, of course they don't hang around, but in the sewers they are everywhere, even the riggers sometimes there start. And again, this was also in the books, in the Chapter the Splinter of ice, and the second book in my

T
TataFF 17.04.20

Only as a Witcher, because on another to survive there at all does not work.

D
Danil01 17.04.20

Yes of course he did, away from civilization

e
elPugna 17.04.20

Not long I lived there...most likely)

A
Alexander5050 17.04.20

Well, if become a witch and find yourself Triss haha I'm ready)

V
Vladimir Rivskiy 17.04.20

Plus furiously to the comment above, if I was Geralt in the world fucked charodeek and earn just as much as the Witcher in the game with pleasure (not to be confused with the book, it constantly Geralt is homeless, can not be said about Geralt from the game). And to be there just like that. It's not even the monsters of racism, ignorance, cruelty and poverty the most terrible aspects of this world.

7Rain7 17.04.20

Naraya
In any case. Women in this world have nothing to do, they are there only to rape and hate.
I would only be raped, hate why.
KingBaby
much worse to go to shit in a barn in the village of smelly
Lowered one-third of Russia )))

T
Temnyy_Master 17.04.20

no. In the World of the Witcher is interesting to observe, but not to live there

A
Alex0493 17.04.20

The world of the Witcher is reminiscent of Russia in the 90th.)) There is nothing,destruction;on the street where you do not spit all rednecks(thieves,killers,maniacs,rapists), criminal organizations, etc to live I would not be in this world.

m
mazaza 17.04.20

Yes, of course, and in the world of dark souls and fallout, I just love to start the morning with raspolozenija monster or what could be better than the skin peeling off your face because of the radiation, but I forgot all about the delights to be hollow zombie who is resurrected repeatedly to give soul to someone

m
mazaza 17.04.20

and I want a zombie Apocalypse, I'm sure I can get used to the taste of brains and the oppressive atmosphere