3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SquallL 17.04.20 10:00 pm

Would you like to live in the world of the Witcher? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Go to the river - there utoptsev, in the water of the sea of bloodthirsty people in the cemetery ghouls in the sewers riggers in the woods werewolves and vampires, plus all sorts of griffins, poludenniy, the Brooks, ghosts and other evil spirits at every turn. As the people there generally live?
190 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Cheban 17.04.20

Yes...

S
Straik29a 17.04.20

I wondered too, as they are not all devoured)))

M
MunchkiN 616 17.04.20

As the people there generally live?
take cover and roll and the wizards jirout and cashing in

B
BioGen 17.04.20

Probably Yes

G
GrYnT101 17.04.20

of course NOT! this is one of the darkest worlds .

d
dizzy33 17.04.20

To live without the Internet, TV, phone, and toilet paper?? Th daft?

J
JolyMau5 17.04.20

I would like to live in the world of the Aen Elle, given the slightly altered by the history - or rather, if he is not threatened total hopeless skiff from the White aka the hopeless Chill of permafrost.
GrYnT101
Clean creatures and get our world in the middle ages.

S
Straik29a 17.04.20

dizzy33
But you can rape and kill XD

G
GAZIK GAZIKOVICH 17.04.20

SquallL
Nuuu, there is no one hundred grams will not understand....

D
DEVI 17.04.20

If I was a witch - Yes) And so simple Ladynina in this world to live not just...

d
dizzy33 17.04.20

Straik29a
The idea is good but...... much vasilenkov who thought exactly the same.)))

G
GhostKasio 17.04.20

Darkness916
support) but also the reverse side of the coin too)

k
killerBD1 17.04.20

Definitely not. The world is definitely interesting, but too dark and too much of the seamy side, plus die there anyway that two fingers about asphalt to hold

A
Alexandrovitch 17.04.20

No ! Because Tamriel is much better

G
Georgiy Adgamov 17.04.20

Oh... it rescur guys showed even developed enough to understand that to stick spil cures the anus or lower lip that is not a very pleasant sight and about signee I do not say by and large Herald and said that people Fuckers kill themselves....not starchy so a witch as a neighbor, behind the wall....

p
propeller-faust 17.04.20

If I were a magician, I very well would have lived in the world of the Witcher is not being able to create material benefits you will survive. And not only survive but will flourish. If you don't get too cocky, of course

k
killerBD1 17.04.20

George Adamov
He's Geralt, not the Herald, not the Herald

A
Arkane[No Sound] 17.04.20

Maybe just what some witch. And then imagine you receive the 27 year old unknown Tom, dick or Harry, it either hang, or burn, or eat any carrion eaters, or chemical subjects, or worse.)
I still in my world, normal lives

u
ultra_1923 17.04.20

On tour will go I would like, but no more civilization, more like me!

N
Naraya 17.04.20

In any case. Women in this world have nothing to do, they are there only to rape and hate. And men normal almost, some violence and hating degenerates.

And plus why does everyone think there will be sorcerers or witches? Maybe even kings will give us to be? ))) You better look like fishermen and farmers live, in what poor huts. Would live like they would work 12 hours a day for food and little joy.