3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 07.10.19 01:42 am

Questions related to the passage of (Company of Heroes)

Here discussing the issues with the passage of the campaigns in Company of Heroes.
189 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 07.10.19

Here discussing the issues with the passage of the campaigns in Company of Heroes.

R
ReDoX 07.10.19

In short hovered at 5 Mysia, was rescued by the squad. entrenched in the houses from the Germans, then it is necessary to clear the road, barely, but they do, then you need to protect the convoy arrived, and then all, soldiers are not built, no tanks, a lot of enemies... What do I do ?

R
ReDoX 07.10.19

In short hovered at 5 Mysia, was rescued by the squad. entrenched in the houses from the Germans, then it is necessary to clear the road, barely, but they do, then you need to protect the convoy arrived, and then all, soldiers are not built, no tanks, a lot of enemies... What do I do ?

r
rexx2005 07.10.19

there would seem to need to clear mined roads.

and then all soldiers are not built, no tanks
---------------------------------------------------------
actually as Warhammer exhausted units... or a glitch pirates.

a lot of enemies...
---------------------------
hehe, it's still not enough!

G
Geter 07.10.19

thou hinder the tanks then look for the map must be a German base, which rivet the tanks!

r
rexx2005 07.10.19

there would seem to need to clear mined roads.

and then all soldiers are not built, no tanks
---------------------------------------------------------
actually as Warhammer exhausted units... or a glitch pirates.

a lot of enemies...
---------------------------
hehe, it's still not enough!

M
Mal1k 07.10.19

I have the exact same crap...
2 reexx2005 and Geter you passed this mission, and if so, could you elaborate how?

G
Geter 07.10.19

thou hinder the tanks then look for the map must be a German base, which rivet the tanks!

r
rexx2005 07.10.19

took out the base(ABOUT WHICH HETERAS ) 3 tanks and infantry + art support. further down specialdevice in Sherman, and went on the roads while destroying the remnants of the enemy.

M
Mal1k 07.10.19

I have the exact same crap...
2 reexx2005 and Geter you passed this mission, and if so, could you elaborate how?

S
SvichISI 07.10.19

The identity thing was done, nothing difficult mission not found!

r
rexx2005 07.10.19

took out the base(ABOUT WHICH HETERAS ) 3 tanks and infantry + art support. further down specialdevice in Sherman, and went on the roads while destroying the remnants of the enemy.

M
Mal1k 07.10.19

Yes, I was already, just need to be polymyalgia...

S
SvichISI 07.10.19

The identity thing was done, nothing difficult mission not found!

M
Mal1k 07.10.19

Yes, I was already, just need to be polymyalgia...

R
ReDoX 07.10.19

And where this base is??? If at the beginning, I went to knock off, but if at the end of the card - so I go without blood can't get ...

PS a Little help - STAROSTE MORE INGENEROUS and send them to repair the tank, they will be for him to run where the tank You are sent, and are constantly on track to fix it ... helped Me a little, but the mission still can't get through, just awful ...

R
ReDoX 07.10.19

And where this base is??? If at the beginning, I went to knock off, but if at the end of the card - so I go without blood can't get ...

PS a Little help - STAROSTE MORE INGENEROUS and send them to repair the tank, they will be for him to run where the tank You are sent, and are constantly on track to fix it ... helped Me a little, but the mission still can't get through, just awful ...

R
ReDoX 07.10.19

And yet - in the mission there is NO art support, as You found it - activated ?

r
rexx2005 07.10.19

mortars

R
ReDoX 07.10.19

And yet - in the mission there is NO art support, as You found it - activated ?