3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 07.10.19 01:42 am

Questions related to the passage of (Company of Heroes)

Here discussing the issues with the passage of the campaigns in Company of Heroes.
189 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yosya 07.10.19

Dear users,if it is easy to write the answer on the mail [email protected] or ICQ 388615118

X
Xaker 23 07.10.19

and you have orignal eesha played????????

R
RebeL 2012 07.10.19

Yosya on your mail write broke easier to write here. You just need to retreat to collect all their troops and move for the 7th army

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

Hi all!.bought ofitsialku Company of Heroes Tales of Valor ,the game really liked it!...there is a problem with the passage of alas please tell me who know in oschem in the 3rd mission ,namely, when a company of Germansthe beginning of the flightis where you need podesse tipo save 7 retreating army ,in the army General I have successfully covered the retreat...she was evacuated,but the mission is why it is not the end..(((((che there is still a need to create one?

y
ya povesilsya 07.10.19

fsem sanaci pisicii,vrajeskie tanks come,Anu zhiva PA acopam

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

Dear users,if it is easy to write the answer on the mail [email protected] or ICQ 388615118

X
Xaker 23 07.10.19

and you have orignal eesha played????????

R
RebeL 2012 07.10.19

Yosya on your mail write broke easier to write here. You just need to retreat to collect all their troops and move for the 7th army

y
ya povesilsya 07.10.19

fsem sanaci pisicii,vrajeskie tanks come,Anu zhiva PA acopam

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

RebeL2012 and so I did...all gathered and stamped for the 7th army to the point of collection...they were gone...and all...then what happens!....I even destroyed the piles of guns patamu shto they are not disbanded...and they supposedly units sit..so I waited waited...the enemies move to my territory and all the nothing happening....ha...yet at the same time vapros.....there are only 6 companies in 3 missions...but 3 initially blocked!...I understand Nada the 3 ,cator opened to pass shtob other unlocked?...easy there Chet, he writes kada cursor hover on locked into tipo preobretya you Appaiser fronts the first CoH and CoH just

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

under originalom I mean not into pirates Kachina with NAT

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

litsenzionka is more correct so

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

RebeL2012 and so I did...all gathered and stamped for the 7th army to the point of collection...they were gone...and all...then what happens!....I even destroyed the piles of guns patamu shto they are not disbanded...and they supposedly units sit..so I waited waited...the enemies move to my territory and all the nothing happening....ha...yet at the same time vapros.....there are only 6 companies in 3 missions...but 3 initially blocked!...I understand Nada the 3 ,cator opened to pass shtob other unlocked?...easy there Chet, he writes kada cursor hover on locked into tipo preobretya you Appaiser fronts the first CoH and CoH just

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

under originalom I mean not into pirates Kachina with NAT

X
Xaker 23 07.10.19

Well naprimer is the best UFO who heard unih almost all the games are localized (in Lucaya COH) so it is even their logos put aliens be green!!!

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

litsenzionka is more correct so

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

somebody tell me how to pass real or current talk about abstract topics??(((((

X
Xaker 23 07.10.19

Well naprimer is the best UFO who heard unih almost all the games are localized (in Lucaya COH) so it is even their logos put aliens be green!!!

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

somebody tell me how to pass real or current talk about abstract topics??(((((

j
jason-75 07.10.19

PR! the game downloaded from here (http://www.rustorka.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6660)

the top three companies on the list are closed, it may open later. I'm stuck in the next mission after the dam of the latter company.(the one after the dam can't remember the exact name)

there are two issues there at the end of the mission to blow up a bridge (it's approximately in the center of the map - the bridge blew up all sposobomi them - nothing happens!? green arrow and shows the bridge - type must be destroyed - but he's destroyed!!!???? (rebuilt the bridge and tore it to all that is - the same result - the bridge was blown up but in the power!??)

and the second is open at the top three companies in the main menu???

this will not help random --- Access to all missions:
Start the game with parameter -unlock_all_missions, adding it to the label.

For example: C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes\RelicCOH.exe -unlock_all_missions