3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 07.10.19 01:42 am

Questions related to the passage of (Company of Heroes)

Here discussing the issues with the passage of the campaigns in Company of Heroes.
189 Comments
Sort by:
r
rexx2005 07.10.19

mortars

S
SvichISI 07.10.19

Ojo
You must be playing on hard difficulty level
This current mission 5(or 4 can't remember)
What are you going to have for the last 16?

S
SvichISI 07.10.19

Ojo
You must be playing on hard difficulty level
This current mission 5(or 4 can't remember)
What are you going to have for the last 16?

R
ReDoX 07.10.19

Thank you all, now I'll change the difficulty level, IMHO problemi was in it ...

E
ERHater 07.10.19

Does anyone know how to treat snipers?

R
ReDoX 07.10.19

Thank you all, now I'll change the difficulty level, IMHO problemi was in it ...

I
Imperial_Patriot 07.10.19

To bring to the nurses near HQ

And how to operate gatherers of the wounded?? As they return loss??

E
ERHater 07.10.19

Does anyone know how to treat snipers?

I
Imperial_Patriot 07.10.19

To bring to the nurses near HQ

And how to operate gatherers of the wounded?? As they return loss??

P
PzKpfw III 07.10.19

2 Imperial Patriot
Gatherers of the wounded are like this: the Engineers built small med. the paragraph on the front line
and as soon as you Bang your foot, from this point automatically vybiraut nurses and take it
this item once it (the item) will be filled with a new squad, by the way, I do not know whether this is a glitch or not but these units are not entered in the population limit i.e. it would not exist

P
PzKpfw III 07.10.19

2 Imperial Patriot
Gatherers of the wounded are like this: the Engineers built small med. the paragraph on the front line
and as soon as you Bang your foot, from this point automatically vybiraut nurses and take it
this item once it (the item) will be filled with a new squad, by the way, I do not know whether this is a glitch or not but these units are not entered in the population limit i.e. it would not exist

K
Kirill7 07.10.19

Who nybody tell me how to pass mission 12 this is where you have 3 tanks and 6 soldiers ie the reinforcement is not to allow the Germans to capture the 3 points I have a problem that I don't have anything except what I originally gave, ie tanks and soldiers but the problem is other tanks out there hell knows how much work at least not 3 and I counted 15 but I think that more of them PLEASE I BEG of YOU please and THANK you.

s
skyward78 07.10.19

Yes, mission 12 - the finish line. I don't have time to do.
And trainers don't work.

K
Kirill7 07.10.19

Who nybody tell me how to pass mission 12 this is where you have 3 tanks and 6 soldiers ie the reinforcement is not to allow the Germans to capture the 3 points I have a problem that I don't have anything except what I originally gave, ie tanks and soldiers but the problem is other tanks out there hell knows how much work at least not 3 and I counted 15 but I think that more of them PLEASE I BEG of YOU please and THANK you.

s
skyward78 07.10.19

Yes, mission 12 - the finish line. I don't have time to do.
And trainers don't work.

M
MickM 07.10.19

Кирилл7, you punctuation is taught in school? For example, I was not able to read your opus.

I personally gave up the game in the 13th mission. Don't like how monkey rush between units - almost eyes averted and losses. But in fact a simple game. Only here for the computer enemies do not have time to follow what's annoying. Especially if the fight to include two AI tabareau, and the three speed is not enough)))

M
MickM 07.10.19

Кирилл7, you punctuation is taught in school? For example, I was not able to read your opus.

I personally gave up the game in the 13th mission. Don't like how monkey rush between units - almost eyes averted and losses. But in fact a simple game. Only here for the computer enemies do not have time to follow what's annoying. Especially if the fight to include two AI tabareau, and the three speed is not enough)))

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 07.10.19

Oh, you mean little igraete, or skills you have no tactical.

S
Spanch Bob Kvadratnye Sht 07.10.19

Oh, you mean little igraete, or skills you have no tactical.

M
MickM 07.10.19

I do not seem to understand.
And what have the ability? even a smart no pause with the possibility of review is not in the game. And I'm not a computer, once the entire map to see. I and subordinate units do nothing to do. And what kind of tactics can be discussed, if the battle strategy would have to endure to make it.
It is not that hard, the fact that you do not have time. Of course, you can save every two minutes and then reboot regularly... but I'm just too lazy. There are better things to do than this Masturbation game to do.