3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 07.10.19 01:42 am

Questions related to the passage of (Company of Heroes)

Here discussing the issues with the passage of the campaigns in Company of Heroes.
189 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kelt 07.10.19

Respawn on them is understandable, but I just do not account for the flow of enemies. Them to splash so much out on the road with cercu to the river.

F
Foka 07.10.19

Celt, the Germans will appear constantly, after the cutscene with the reinforcements spawn ends.

Ideas 350 can fill, but that's how is not clear.

F
Foka 07.10.19

Celt Everyone you killed is replaced by new so to speak.. so the more you kill the more they appear.

By the way I even tried to put the defense right in the corner, where they come from.. didn't help :D

K
Kelt 07.10.19

Respawn on them is understandable, but I just do not account for the flow of enemies. Them to splash so much out on the road with cercu to the river.

K
Kelt 07.10.19

I also tried to put and pulemetchika in the Church (or building) in the corner, and was waiting at the Church (where the starting position ) does not help, it turns out the medal can only be earned on easy levels. A number of soldiers is limited, they appear up to a certain point only.

F
Foka 07.10.19

Celt Everyone you killed is replaced by new so to speak.. so the more you kill the more they appear.

By the way I even tried to put the defense right in the corner, where they come from.. didn't help :D

K
KX-T206RU 07.10.19

People a question for you, exactly who played the Company of Heroes - tales of valor there, just for 3 missions in each Chapter or write a review who has played this just me or is she really so short, thanks in advance

F
Foka 07.10.19

KX-T206RU Yes, on three missions.

K
Kelt 07.10.19

I also tried to put and pulemetchika in the Church (or building) in the corner, and was waiting at the Church (where the starting position ) does not help, it turns out the medal can only be earned on easy levels. A number of soldiers is limited, they appear up to a certain point only.

E
Ervin Rommel 07.10.19

Strangely on the same site (English though) I have seen the passage of the German company in the tales of valor of the 10 missions

K
KX-T206RU 07.10.19

People a question for you, exactly who played the Company of Heroes - tales of valor there, just for 3 missions in each Chapter or write a review who has played this just me or is she really so short, thanks in advance

T
TheNik 07.10.19

Erwin Rommel
well if so then look,I know all web sites about Company of Heroes.

F
Foka 07.10.19

KX-T206RU Yes, on three missions.

E
Ervin Rommel 07.10.19

Strangely on the same site (English though) I have seen the passage of the German company in the tales of valor of the 10 missions

X
Xaker 23 07.10.19

Yes all freak, I heard COH tales of valor there is little Missy!
And another question for those who passed COH protists the front!There's one mission when you tiger the city was captured in Konya Missy was roller canamar looked at voennoplennie German and said that somewhere saw him do you know where?

T
TheNik 07.10.19

Erwin Rommel
well if so then look,I know all web sites about Company of Heroes.

X
Xaker 23 07.10.19

Yes all freak, I heard COH tales of valor there is little Missy!
And another question for those who passed COH protists the front!There's one mission when you tiger the city was captured in Konya Missy was roller canamar looked at voennoplennie German and said that somewhere saw him do you know where?

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 07.10.19

You're talking about a captive commando? I think it's the commando from the start of the third mission for the British (where you have to destroy two more staff and organize the front line in front of the airport).

My question is: how to defend against the Americans during the second mission for the Germans in tales of valor? I just have the personnel ended, and the loss is not replenished, even though almost everyone in my unit at the counter for about 50 killed, and tanks all under 100. I was already tired to destroy the dumb enemy soldiers coming right at my position.

Y
Yosya 07.10.19

Hi all!.bought ofitsialku Company of Heroes Tales of Valor ,the game really liked it!...there is a problem with the passage of alas please tell me who know in oschem in the 3rd mission ,namely, when a company of Germansthe beginning of the flightis where you need podesse tipo save 7 retreating army ,in the army General I have successfully covered the retreat...she was evacuated,but the mission is why it is not the end..(((((che there is still a need to create one?

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 07.10.19

You're talking about a captive commando? I think it's the commando from the start of the third mission for the British (where you have to destroy two more staff and organize the front line in front of the airport).

My question is: how to defend against the Americans during the second mission for the Germans in tales of valor? I just have the personnel ended, and the loss is not replenished, even though almost everyone in my unit at the counter for about 50 killed, and tanks all under 100. I was already tired to destroy the dumb enemy soldiers coming right at my position.