3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 07.10.19 01:42 am

Questions related to the passage of (Company of Heroes)

Here discussing the issues with the passage of the campaigns in Company of Heroes.
189 Comments
Sort by:
P
Poka Na Forsazhe 07.10.19

As in short in addition in the battle for sungrebe when playing for the British to smash those German tanks??? They my technique with one shot take out, I don Nitsche can not do against them, is there a tactics thread???

V
Volkseigen 07.10.19

you must choose the company and start it. Just in the fight to choose the Americans.

PS I play myself for the Germans, uh, always)

S
SER-FX 07.10.19

them guns !

V
Volkseigen 07.10.19

Exactly, guns)

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 07.10.19

As in short in addition in the battle for sungrebe when playing for the British to smash those German tanks??? They my technique with one shot take out, I don Nitsche can not do against them, is there a tactics thread???

S
SER-FX 07.10.19

them guns !

V
Volkseigen 07.10.19

Exactly, guns)

F
Foka 07.10.19

LUMMEN Well tanks there vprintsype to do nothing. Slowly capture a strategic point and the way to end card. Personally, I acted like a Royal commando. After calling the headquarters of the gliders, you can make a commando of armed Patami. They I were supported by artillery and tanks who fought entrenched in buildings infantry.

V
Volkseigen 07.10.19

well, it's the right approach, Lummen and do)

F
Foka 07.10.19

LUMMEN Well tanks there vprintsype to do nothing. Slowly capture a strategic point and the way to end card. Personally, I acted like a Royal commando. After calling the headquarters of the gliders, you can make a commando of armed Patami. They I were supported by artillery and tanks who fought entrenched in buildings infantry.

F
Foka 07.10.19

Now I'm at the level of expert. In the mission the Counterattack on Carentan stalknulsya with the problem of additional tasks ie, kill 350 enemy soldiers. Where there are so well-to put the fortifications in order to survive long enough to destroy the required number of Germans? I have obtained a maximum of 200-220...

P. S. the mission Itself pass without problems, the reward is more with the passage in the light (as far as I remember there should be only 150). Just very interesting..

V
Volkseigen 07.10.19

well, it's the right approach, Lummen and do)

S
Slavyanizmo 07.10.19

easy medal is given for 200.
I'd prefer closer to the bridge or on the shore, because of the town hall and the whole area bombed. I remember one time lined up on the streets and all my strengthening mortars scored

F
Foka 07.10.19

Now I'm at the level of expert. In the mission the Counterattack on Carentan stalknulsya with the problem of additional tasks ie, kill 350 enemy soldiers. Where there are so well-to put the fortifications in order to survive long enough to destroy the required number of Germans? I have obtained a maximum of 200-220...

P. S. the mission Itself pass without problems, the reward is more with the passage in the light (as far as I remember there should be only 150). Just very interesting..

F
Foka 07.10.19

Slavyanska So I did not work at the level of Expert to perform this additional task.
And the mission is very easy. The easiest way to defend from the Church. Losses practically will not be. Only in the previous mission have all control points to capture and mine all that is possible.

S
Slavyanizmo 07.10.19

easy medal is given for 200.
I'd prefer closer to the bridge or on the shore, because of the town hall and the whole area bombed. I remember one time lined up on the streets and all my strengthening mortars scored

K
Kelt 07.10.19

I tried to see how much it Fritz out to retake Carentan, can't count 350 soldiers, I get somewhere up to 250-270 and all. A medal give for 350. May patch what ispravlyaet this miscalculation? But it turns out that for the expert it is impossible to make for reasons beyond the player's motives....

F
Foka 07.10.19

Slavyanska So I did not work at the level of Expert to perform this additional task.
And the mission is very easy. The easiest way to defend from the Church. Losses practically will not be. Only in the previous mission have all control points to capture and mine all that is possible.

F
Foka 07.10.19

Celt, the Germans will appear constantly, after the cutscene with the reinforcements spawn ends.

Ideas 350 can fill, but that's how is not clear.

K
Kelt 07.10.19

I tried to see how much it Fritz out to retake Carentan, can't count 350 soldiers, I get somewhere up to 250-270 and all. A medal give for 350. May patch what ispravlyaet this miscalculation? But it turns out that for the expert it is impossible to make for reasons beyond the player's motives....