3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 07.10.19 01:42 am

Questions related to the passage of (Company of Heroes)

Here discussing the issues with the passage of the campaigns in Company of Heroes.
189 Comments
Sort by:
M
MickM 07.10.19

I do not seem to understand.
And what have the ability? even a smart no pause with the possibility of review is not in the game. And I'm not a computer, once the entire map to see. I and subordinate units do nothing to do. And what kind of tactics can be discussed, if the battle strategy would have to endure to make it.
It is not that hard, the fact that you do not have time. Of course, you can save every two minutes and then reboot regularly... but I'm just too lazy. There are better things to do than this Masturbation game to do.

S
Sanchezz82 07.10.19

I'm on the 14th mission: me, the Germans in the trash spread, I neuspevaju to capture two points... Help.

S
Sanchezz82 07.10.19

I'm on the 14th mission: me, the Germans in the trash spread, I neuspevaju to capture two points... Help.

k
kkk111 07.10.19

dear experts, how to pass the mission where you have to maintain altitude+defend the city(until the morning )
first, attack height, but there still can be grasped , and then the rod of the city
maybe there are tricks
answers to protect and don't give up I know

k
kkk111 07.10.19

dear experts, how to pass the mission where you have to maintain altitude+defend the city(until the morning )
first, attack height, but there still can be grasped , and then the rod of the city
maybe there are tricks
answers to protect and don't give up I know

F
Frank_Farmer 07.10.19

The trick here is simple... Try to pass this mission a few times and note where the enemies are coming. In these hazardous areas more Stroy the fortifications of the type of anti-tank hedgehogs and undermines there... machine Gun nests - not too bad... All the soldiers ambush behind the sand bags, Okapi also your arillery...On the secondary task score - then go to gold... a Very useful feature to call down artillery fire when she was able to use...good Luck!

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 07.10.19

And yet, at the height of is howitzer.

F
Frank_Farmer 07.10.19

The trick here is simple... Try to pass this mission a few times and note where the enemies are coming. In these hazardous areas more Stroy the fortifications of the type of anti-tank hedgehogs and undermines there... machine Gun nests - not too bad... All the soldiers ambush behind the sand bags, Okapi also your arillery...On the secondary task score - then go to gold... a Very useful feature to call down artillery fire when she was able to use...good Luck!

R

And yet, at the height of is howitzer.

A
Alekseische 07.10.19

The passage of late)))

The first score to reinforce masanneh areas and begin the next.

Stamped engineers, the more the better and begin to put the urchins in the bottom of the hill in front on the flanks, just behind the hedgehogs count. stretch the wire open to leave only the rear, so how much he's healthy. Within five minutes, the front needs to be built up. If you do not have time to build up try again.

Then put the same hedgehogs and stake the wire into the passages between the trenches near the point. Simultaneously send ing. detachment in the city where Jerzy put between zdaniami on the way to the point and easy on its both sides stretch the wire, as if taking in the box. The building to the left of the point should be to make the barracks.

To get a medal use the howitzer. Place the shot so that the radius barely cling very near to the house fighter, then your team will cover. If you stay a couple of soldiers, nothing to worry about they are soaked. Then take them out of the building and hit occupati, they will resort to Khajjkyu, where they can upgrade.

On the hill is now the only place in the trenches of available soldiers and snipers, and especially guns. Now you only have to shoot to break and the last from the rear. Competently use artileriyu, don't destroy their fortifications. Engineers near the city can still stick hedgehogs and mines on the roads to Khajjkyu.

When the Germans go to capture the city, create a squad of infantrymen with grenades and deal with them (1-2 neg. enough). The Germans will be hard to carry out the barrage, but mostly on the point on the hill. Possible to re-fortify the hill, as your task is not to kill all Germans and hold out for half an hour.

Build more units on the hill, they will go with you to the next mission.

R

Actually all this is in the section of the passage (in Cheetah)

Z
Zalexm611 07.10.19

Gel!!People!!!Tell me how to pass mission 13, Mortein counterattack

A
Alekseische 07.10.19

The passage of late)))

The first score to reinforce masanneh areas and begin the next.

Stamped engineers, the more the better and begin to put the urchins in the bottom of the hill in front on the flanks, just behind the hedgehogs count. stretch the wire open to leave only the rear, so how much he's healthy. Within five minutes, the front needs to be built up. If you do not have time to build up try again.

Then put the same hedgehogs and stake the wire into the passages between the trenches near the point. Simultaneously send ing. detachment in the city where Jerzy put between zdaniami on the way to the point and easy on its both sides stretch the wire, as if taking in the box. The building to the left of the point should be to make the barracks.

To get a medal use the howitzer. Place the shot so that the radius barely cling very near to the house fighter, then your team will cover. If you stay a couple of soldiers, nothing to worry about they are soaked. Then take them out of the building and hit occupati, they will resort to Khajjkyu, where they can upgrade.

On the hill is now the only place in the trenches of available soldiers and snipers, and especially guns. Now you only have to shoot to break and the last from the rear. Competently use artileriyu, don't destroy their fortifications. Engineers near the city can still stick hedgehogs and mines on the roads to Khajjkyu.

When the Germans go to capture the city, create a squad of infantrymen with grenades and deal with them (1-2 neg. enough). The Germans will be hard to carry out the barrage, but mostly on the point on the hill. Possible to re-fortify the hill, as your task is not to kill all Germans and hold out for half an hour.

Build more units on the hill, they will go with you to the next mission.

R

Actually all this is in the section of the passage (in Cheetah)

T
TheLastFirstBorn 07.10.19

people Croci plz help how to start the game for America?

Z
Zalexm611 07.10.19

Gel!!People!!!Tell me how to pass mission 13, Mortein counterattack

T

T

V
Volkseigen 07.10.19

you must choose the company and start it. Just in the fight to choose the Americans.

PS I play myself for the Germans, uh, always)

T