3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MORPEX12 07.10.19 02:42 am

Kashchei (The Witcher)

Damn help , in Chapter 5 in the catacombs under the old manor, you need to kill the warlock.
How to kill it and he free killed?
161 Comments
Sort by:
M
MORPEX12 07.10.19

Damn help , in Chapter 5 in the catacombs under the old manor, you need to kill the warlock.
How to kill it and he free killed?

q
qualme 07.10.19

Killed, really hard. By the way it seemed to me the strongest monster in the game - the rest that the monsters that people, and some were not.
My tactic: swallow + Wolverine, power style, the use of diamond dust is welcomed. Cast of the reptile Aardam, ran up and started beating. after receiving critical pain - repeated, low HP - a potion of Rafard White, with too high toxicity, white honey and again need elixirs. Alternatively, you try to swallow and the owl, to minimize physical contact, to drive away his Aardam and wet fire sign.

q
qualme 07.10.19

Killed, really hard. By the way it seemed to me the strongest monster in the game - the rest that the monsters that people, and some were not.
My tactic: swallow + Wolverine, power style, the use of diamond dust is welcomed. Cast of the reptile Aardam, ran up and started beating. after receiving critical pain - repeated, low HP - a potion of Rafard White, with too high toxicity, white honey and again need elixirs. Alternatively, you try to swallow and the owl, to minimize physical contact, to drive away his Aardam and wet fire sign.

P
Playshner 07.10.19

to kill a warlock.

o_o , and the devil is not there...???

P
Playshner 07.10.19

to kill a warlock.

o_o , and the devil is not there...???

A
Arbalet 07.10.19

Take, put the sign-the trap (Erden, I think), and hide on the other side of the sign, so that Megiddo you and Koschei stood a sign. He runs at you, runs into a trap, it knocks back. Again running, again stumbles - casts... so long as the sign does not end. Once finished, discard the creature with Airdam, put new Yrden, wait again... so going in for the kill...
Sometimes he passes through the sign and does not cast. Then - pause, swallow, and begin to cut cry, trying again to adjust the year so that he again and again went through the sign.

Gee... the worst enemy is the Queen of brownies) it is weak on hard courts, and without any falls to soak?)))))))

A
Arbalet 07.10.19

Take, put the sign-the trap (Erden, I think), and hide on the other side of the sign, so that Megiddo you and Koschei stood a sign. He runs at you, runs into a trap, it knocks back. Again running, again stumbles - casts... so long as the sign does not end. Once finished, discard the creature with Airdam, put new Yrden, wait again... so going in for the kill...
Sometimes he passes through the sign and does not cast. Then - pause, swallow, and begin to cut cry, trying again to adjust the year so that he again and again went through the sign.

Gee... the worst enemy is the Queen of brownies) it is weak on hard courts, and without any falls to soak?)))))))

e
edikbl 07.10.19

on hard, the Queen of frights, no collapses ? Yes it on average, as Fig dunk. Me with one bite you, scratch that I managed, if just a trifle between us in the way, and as soon as the place is almost cleaned out so finished. I and with the collapse it is not immediately filled up. Didn't time myself viscocity.

PS I and Chimera are not mastered, there is already someone wrote on the forum, I have the same thing, the first time the sign fell, so she immediately podskachila and then, and not thought to fall on the boilers no reaction, boilers humming, she's standing almost back to back and she doesn't care. And honestly. sword and damage something nepoluchaetsya, knocked down and one bite finishes. Had different: in the basement of the trail, and the rest of the trust chemero(though that was before installing the patch can now and it would be easier)

e
edikbl 07.10.19

on hard, the Queen of frights, no collapses ? Yes it on average, as Fig dunk. Me with one bite you, scratch that I managed, if just a trifle between us in the way, and as soon as the place is almost cleaned out so finished. I and with the collapse it is not immediately filled up. Didn't time myself viscocity.

PS I and Chimera are not mastered, there is already someone wrote on the forum, I have the same thing, the first time the sign fell, so she immediately podskachila and then, and not thought to fall on the boilers no reaction, boilers humming, she's standing almost back to back and she doesn't care. And honestly. sword and damage something nepoluchaetsya, knocked down and one bite finishes. Had different: in the basement of the trail, and the rest of the trust chemero(though that was before installing the patch can now and it would be easier)

A
Arbalet 07.10.19

0_o...
That's weird.... damn, you really not read anything? There are tips there are, the diary is... is moing not understand......

And Kikimora felled in the same way as the warlock) was falling for a long time.... but still failed)))) just I can't believe she came to you)))

A
Arbalet 07.10.19

0_o...
That's weird.... damn, you really not read anything? There are tips there are, the diary is... is moing not understand......

And Kikimora felled in the same way as the warlock) was falling for a long time.... but still failed)))) just I can't believe she came to you)))

L
Lord VIRUsS 07.10.19

I failed the first time =) Raven's armor, the sword from the mistress of the lake, the potion swallows and bleeding (I came to him almost 40ым level =))
he gets hurt, plus the blinds, then down sends, the bleeding. the benefit of MNU attack power was pumped up to the 5th level, plus the perk to zverinye when bleeding and almost all the perks with protection from the negative (+50% of that) type octalene, createchange, fire, etc. in General, he told me only 50% of lives removed. then all the Mulk is to continuously attack him and not allow him to go to the counter, you have to constantly conduct a full series of blows...

L
Lord VIRUsS 07.10.19

I failed the first time =) Raven's armor, the sword from the mistress of the lake, the potion swallows and bleeding (I came to him almost 40ым level =))
he gets hurt, plus the blinds, then down sends, the bleeding. the benefit of MNU attack power was pumped up to the 5th level, plus the perk to zverinye when bleeding and almost all the perks with protection from the negative (+50% of that) type octalene, createchange, fire, etc. in General, he told me only 50% of lives removed. then all the Mulk is to continuously attack him and not allow him to go to the counter, you have to constantly conduct a full series of blows...

S
SelmaK 07.10.19

I felled so, the reservation the first :)) the sword from the mistress of the lake + potion owl and wheel drive running around and hammering the sign of Igny :) and at the end when his health enough he starts to blunt and copper plating runs well, you approach him and finish him with the sword

S
SelmaK 07.10.19

I felled so, the reservation the first :)) the sword from the mistress of the lake + potion owl and wheel drive running around and hammering the sign of Igny :) and at the end when his health enough he starts to blunt and copper plating runs well, you approach him and finish him with the sword

L
Lubber 07.10.19

Played average. Koshcheev no problems (flunked the first time on the 37th level), although he battered me considerably, but I attribute it to the fact that stupidity has started to cut steel with a sword... :-))) Then switched and things got fun. Good help against him, aard. While he was floundering on his back - run up and start spinning combo. Using aard you can also win the time to enjoy that thread... Swallow with the effect of Nigredo taxis. I basically for the entire game nicho in addition to swallows and the cats no longer use it (well, the poison took a couple of times) except for ATTENTION! almost cheat - elixir full moon. The full moon for 6 hours increases the MAXIMUM HEALTH almost doubled. I used it on the final three bosses, starting with the warlock - helped probably...

L
Lubber 07.10.19

Played average. Koshcheev no problems (flunked the first time on the 37th level), although he battered me considerably, but I attribute it to the fact that stupidity has started to cut steel with a sword... :-))) Then switched and things got fun. Good help against him, aard. While he was floundering on his back - run up and start spinning combo. Using aard you can also win the time to enjoy that thread... Swallow with the effect of Nigredo taxis. I basically for the entire game nicho in addition to swallows and the cats no longer use it (well, the poison took a couple of times) except for ATTENTION! almost cheat - elixir full moon. The full moon for 6 hours increases the MAXIMUM HEALTH almost doubled. I used it on the final three bosses, starting with the warlock - helped probably...

2PacShakur 07.10.19

Heh I doshol to kasaki, blah from me 25 current level, given that all the quests principle fulfilled) in addition to the armour) as dumaete is to pump , maybe more, and then go soak kawaku?=)))

2PacShakur 07.10.19

Heh I doshol to kasaki, blah from me 25 current level, given that all the quests principle fulfilled) in addition to the armour) as dumaete is to pump , maybe more, and then go soak kawaku?=)))

G
Gazman 07.10.19

Hmm, I just passed the game, the warlock - complete bullshit. Came to him that way, level 35, with raskatannym Igny and power attack, well with the whole outfit (armor Crow and the sword of the lady), potions drank (difficulty - medium).
I have now run about 20 seconds, 5 times struck Igny, drew his sword and power attack 2 time put it, he even HP I don't have time to withdraw.