3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MORPEX12 07.10.19 02:42 am

Kashchei (The Witcher)

Damn help , in Chapter 5 in the catacombs under the old manor, you need to kill the warlock.
How to kill it and he free killed?
161 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gazman 07.10.19

Hmm, I just passed the game, the warlock - complete bullshit. Came to him that way, level 35, with raskatannym Igny and power attack, well with the whole outfit (armor Crow and the sword of the lady), potions drank (difficulty - medium).
I have now run about 20 seconds, 5 times struck Igny, drew his sword and power attack 2 time put it, he even HP I don't have time to withdraw.

P
Playshner 07.10.19

Kashchei - complete bullshit

And Baba Yaga...???

P
Playshner 07.10.19

Kashchei - complete bullshit

And Baba Yaga...???

L
Lubber 07.10.19

Yaga - COMPLETE bullshit :-)))

L
Lubber 07.10.19

Yaga - COMPLETE bullshit :-)))

P
Palash 07.10.19

C Pinocchio no one fought?

P
Palash 07.10.19

C Pinocchio no one fought?

D
DRAGSAID 07.10.19

I struggled PSTs this su.......... Pinocchio. 2 days killed him :(

D
DRAGSAID 07.10.19

I struggled PSTs this su.......... Pinocchio. 2 days killed him :(

S
Slavon 07.10.19

Still the coolest barefoot KOLOBOK!!

S
Slavon 07.10.19

Still the coolest barefoot KOLOBOK!!

S
Sinxro 07.10.19

24 m level got soaked 2 times. No foul potions, sword rubbed, and fire a couple of times released

S
Sinxro 07.10.19

24 m level got soaked 2 times. No foul potions, sword rubbed, and fire a couple of times released

m
mrDemon 07.10.19

I don't know. I even did not pay attention - another monster - killed and ran. I'm more nerve showing your face around that s**AES in the sewer - can't remember the name, with tentacles)) I can't remember exactly why he left so quickly. Prime it and wet there in my opinion is swinging to the silver sword, like increasing the damage if the enemy is primed, this crap along with a light Blizzard and swallow and that's it.

m
mrDemon 07.10.19

I don't know. I even did not pay attention - another monster - killed and ran. I'm more nerve showing your face around that s**AES in the sewer - can't remember the name, with tentacles)) I can't remember exactly why he left so quickly. Prime it and wet there in my opinion is swinging to the silver sword, like increasing the damage if the enemy is primed, this crap along with a light Blizzard and swallow and that's it.

S
Slavon 07.10.19

And I Rieger passed igrace. Wet tentacles by grupowy, then head of power. A couple of approaches and the creature is dead, not taking away a quarter of the health bar without any potions.

S
Slavon 07.10.19

And I Rieger passed igrace. Wet tentacles by grupowy, then head of power. A couple of approaches and the creature is dead, not taking away a quarter of the health bar without any potions.

S
San-ev 07.10.19

I thought the warlock is a type of death in the egg. But ...... How to pass it? Weaknesses does he have?

S
San-ev 07.10.19

I thought the warlock is a type of death in the egg. But ...... How to pass it? Weaknesses does he have?

O
O1eM 07.10.19

>>>I have at the end was 38
Of crevan, HE 36 level I had at the time of the quest of the Dentist, and finished the game 40 some.

Alexandr82, she needs to disappear.

to San EV
Have seen reports that the warlock is one of the most powerful bosses. But I have, somehow, not really: the battle lasted 10 seconds, I was even upset. Against it is recommended that the thread of blood loss. I used a Warlock with only a Swallow of rubedo (with a dominant of rubedo health recovers quickly) and a Blizzard of Nigredo(Nigredo gives +20% damage), but with silver sword smeared. Used power style.