3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MORPEX12 07.10.19 02:42 am

Kashchei (The Witcher)

Damn help , in Chapter 5 in the catacombs under the old manor, you need to kill the warlock.
How to kill it and he free killed?
161 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaNek0007 07.10.19

all I portal all games!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

In General, the issue in the passage is necessary :)
I remember that he wrote how to kill in the passage.... in FAQe say about this.... lazy... :)))

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

In General, the issue in the passage is necessary :)
I remember that he wrote how to kill in the passage.... in FAQe say about this.... lazy... :)))

Z
Zexer333 07.10.19

You know Koschey seemed difficult to all,but I always hate the first time however I'm always on the verge of death,but imposed a reptile.I just cut drinking before that thunder.Try Bouncing attacks if low HP, cast aardam drink and quickly swallow.Sometimes I drink a Blizzard and fight and Dodge like NEO.

Z
Zexer333 07.10.19

You know Koschey seemed difficult to all,but I always hate the first time however I'm always on the verge of death,but imposed a reptile.I just cut drinking before that thunder.Try Bouncing attacks if low HP, cast aardam drink and quickly swallow.Sometimes I drink a Blizzard and fight and Dodge like NEO.

O
Observing_Vampire 07.10.19

and I first time without any problems overwhelmed...
but then again when passed nifiga could not...
played on medium difficulty level both times...

O
Observing_Vampire 07.10.19

and I first time without any problems overwhelmed...
but then again when passed nifiga could not...
played on medium difficulty level both times...

L
LINCOLT 07.10.19

Koschey easy. Kiss+swallow+full moon is enough. It is possible and without the full moon but kiss obyazatelno.

L
LINCOLT 07.10.19

Koschey easy. Kiss+swallow+full moon is enough. It is possible and without the full moon but kiss obyazatelno.

F
Farso 07.10.19

I don't understand why Koshchey all so afraid of? He falls elementary, main elixirs to drink. In particular - kiss and swallow.

F
Farso 07.10.19

I don't understand why Koshchey all so afraid of? He falls elementary, main elixirs to drink. In particular - kiss and swallow.

i
iT Show Time 07.10.19

Oh... As for me - Kashchei the strongest of enemies. Although the blame it really is not too difficult!

i
iT Show Time 07.10.19

Oh... As for me - Kashchei the strongest of enemies. Although the blame it really is not too difficult!

F
Farso 07.10.19

Oh... As for me - Kashchei the strongest of enemies

I think Azar Yaved stronger.

F
Farso 07.10.19

Oh... As for me - Kashchei the strongest of enemies

I think Azar Yaved stronger.

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

Yes, they're all wimps.. at least challenging, even on easy level. All fall down no potions, right character download and Pro combo don't forget, and most importantly, always strike first, then it will be easier..

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

Yes, they're all wimps.. at least challenging, even on easy level. All fall down no potions, right character download and Pro combo don't forget, and most importantly, always strike first, then it will be easier..

i
iT Show Time 07.10.19

2 Darkness Angel
I wonder how e that you Kashchei without alekserov knocked?

2 Farso
Hardly, just Azar Yaved a little annoying with his magic, and he is much weaker IMHO

i
iT Show Time 07.10.19

2 Darkness Angel
I wonder how e that you Kashchei without alekserov knocked?

2 Farso
Hardly, just Azar Yaved a little annoying with his magic, and he is much weaker IMHO

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

The passage read people, I'm all wrote there.. and like the above wrote.. as a Combo, and combo again power silver 5-th level and the main thing is not to let him down, so you can spend your last kick..