3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MORPEX12 07.10.19 02:42 am

Kashchei (The Witcher)

Damn help , in Chapter 5 in the catacombs under the old manor, you need to kill the warlock.
How to kill it and he free killed?
161 Comments
Sort by:
M
Ma4eteGT 07.10.19

I ALWAYS Kashchei 1 times killed, the truth was always on the verge of death, thank God there is such a thing as the Quen sign

C
Cheese_for_everyone 07.10.19

I scored a bag of bones without any problems on hard - drinking swallow, owl, sorokopud, Oriole and something against stun and knockdown. This caused poisoning and by studying in advance the perk that gives bonuses such as beat the Koshchey Igny and power style. No other signs and no longer used.

C

I scored a bag of bones without any problems on hard - drinking swallow, owl, sorokopud, Oriole and something against stun and knockdown. This caused poisoning and by studying in advance the perk that gives bonuses such as beat the Koshchey Igny and power style. No other signs and no longer used.

J
John West 07.10.19

Used a potion to slow time, can not remember the name. The SCRAG fell like a child, hit me a maximum of 3 times. :)

J
John West 07.10.19

Used a potion to slow time, can not remember the name. The SCRAG fell like a child, hit me a maximum of 3 times. :)

C

MrSWAT:
Called Blizzard.

C

MrSWAT:
Called Blizzard.

F
FUSER 07.10.19

Yes, the first time killed... But pomateritsya sickly =)

He told me from the very beginning of bled and began to turn their claws into a kind of stuffing... Defended Quenum, spat out his teeth, swore, drank Rafford white, caused a fresh batch of Serebranniy on the silver sword and Power attack... the style of the 4th level was effective... Only took 8 Combe, no more... Only after the first five had to repeat the procedure with Quenum, almost to drive the arm to the Mat and lay half of vocabulary =)

F
FUSER 07.10.19

Yes, the first time killed... But pomateritsya sickly =)

He told me from the very beginning of bled and began to turn their claws into a kind of stuffing... Defended Quenum, spat out his teeth, swore, drank Rafford white, caused a fresh batch of Serebranniy on the silver sword and Power attack... the style of the 4th level was effective... Only took 8 Combe, no more... Only after the first five had to repeat the procedure with Quenum, almost to drive the arm to the Mat and lay half of vocabulary =)

L
Levin 07.10.19

gygygy well you zhzhot, you have easier, I was well pumped sign Igny, the energy was gone a little and recovered it pretty quickly, + owl, + IVA, + diamond dust
three times used the symbol of Igny, then a combination of punches fast style, and so three times, filled up as pretty...

L
Levin 07.10.19

gygygy well you zhzhot, you have easier, I was well pumped sign Igny, the energy was gone a little and recovered it pretty quickly, + owl, + IVA, + diamond dust
three times used the symbol of Igny, then a combination of punches fast style, and so three times, filled up as pretty...

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

This is exactly zhzhot in full..... your warlock is submitted from the 1st combo strike force silver 5th level... without elixirs and twists added without problems, the most important thing that you would not let him shoot down your attack

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

This is exactly zhzhot in full..... your warlock is submitted from the 1st combo strike force silver 5th level... without elixirs and twists added without problems, the most important thing that you would not let him shoot down your attack

S
SaNek0007 07.10.19

as a warlock to kill,and then I was sick to beat him????

S
SaNek0007 07.10.19

as a warlock to kill,and then I was sick to beat him????

D
Desert Angel 07.10.19

Sword and magic... But in General this question in the passage is necessary :)

D
Desert Angel 07.10.19

Sword and magic... But in General this question in the passage is necessary :)

J
Jenaza 07.10.19

I ran around the pole, waiting for the fire to recharge and beat them.(level-advanced)

J
Jenaza 07.10.19

I ran around the pole, waiting for the fire to recharge and beat them.(level-advanced)

S
SaNek0007 07.10.19

all I portal all games!!!!!!!!!!!!