3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MORPEX12 07.10.19 02:42 am

Kashchei (The Witcher)

Damn help , in Chapter 5 in the catacombs under the old manor, you need to kill the warlock.
How to kill it and he free killed?
161 Comments
Sort by:
O
O1eM 07.10.19

>>>I have at the end was 38
Of crevan, HE 36 level I had at the time of the quest of the Dentist, and finished the game 40 some.

Alexandr82, she needs to disappear.

to San EV
Have seen reports that the warlock is one of the most powerful bosses. But I have, somehow, not really: the battle lasted 10 seconds, I was even upset. Against it is recommended that the thread of blood loss. I used a Warlock with only a Swallow of rubedo (with a dominant of rubedo health recovers quickly) and a Blizzard of Nigredo(Nigredo gives +20% damage), but with silver sword smeared. Used power style.

B
BioCrySPB 07.10.19

people help!! how to kill a warlock???? I figachit figachit a drum!

B
BioCrySPB 07.10.19

people help!! how to kill a warlock???? I figachit figachit a drum!

E
Erysipelas 07.10.19

Would, it long enough watering is necessary....So how I did it: mainly fire, blow into it and run in circles till it burns....a little sword chop-chop, again with fire and circles dimmed...:) and so about 10 minutes..:) Maybe there's some easier way, but I soaked...the first time.

E
Erysipelas 07.10.19

Would, it long enough watering is necessary....So how I did it: mainly fire, blow into it and run in circles till it burns....a little sword chop-chop, again with fire and circles dimmed...:) and so about 10 minutes..:) Maybe there's some easier way, but I soaked...the first time.

S
Slavon 07.10.19

Dear Арен11 like question marks in the topic for the passage pzhsta! Crab no I do not remember. Kashchei remember, Rieger remember, and the crab - no!!

S
Slavon 07.10.19

Dear Арен11 like question marks in the topic for the passage pzhsta! Crab no I do not remember. Kashchei remember, Rieger remember, and the crab - no!!

E
Erysipelas 07.10.19

The crab is a warlock. How to kill read the FAQ!

E
Erysipelas 07.10.19

The crab is a warlock. How to kill read the FAQ!

A
Aren11 07.10.19

Zlulia
And here to write hard?
There I can not find.

A
Aren11 07.10.19

Zlulia
And here to write hard?
There I can not find.

G
G.K. 07.10.19

Zlulia
And here to write hard?
There I can not find.

if all write here what is the use of Facts?

G
G.K. 07.10.19

Zlulia
And here to write hard?
There I can not find.

if all write here what is the use of Facts?

R
Revan 07.10.19

The notorious warlock. Indeed, similar to the crab.)

4 Ex3mАl
http://www.playground.ru/dox/witcher/93/#8

R
Revan 07.10.19

The notorious warlock. Indeed, similar to the crab.)

4 Ex3mАl
http://www.playground.ru/dox/witcher/93/#8

A
Aaxz 07.10.19

In General I had only a Blizzard and swallow. Tried to fill up his swoop - where there is, it is me, bitch coming down fast! Ran first (PTS. for a long time) around three sarcophagi, restores HP, +action swallows over. He is for me the infection runs. And how much HP I had I don't know - no red circle under him. In time this endless walking in a circle I noticed that he barely prolazit between the sarcophagus and the wall. Then came to mind the happy idea to change your location.
In the hall where the fight against the far wall are 3 of the sarcophagus, and on each side niches are worth 2 of the sarcophagus. Shorter ran in one of the niches and stopped right between the two coffins and the wall. And the passage very narrow. Through nekotoroe time the warlock gets close to me, but can not attack - then it is not prolazit! And Geralt attacking him in peace! Well, this quick crab claws glued, and Geralt has no effect.
PS. Who have helped nepomohlo such tatika - write a review.

A
Aaxz 07.10.19

In General I had only a Blizzard and swallow. Tried to fill up his swoop - where there is, it is me, bitch coming down fast! Ran first (PTS. for a long time) around three sarcophagi, restores HP, +action swallows over. He is for me the infection runs. And how much HP I had I don't know - no red circle under him. In time this endless walking in a circle I noticed that he barely prolazit between the sarcophagus and the wall. Then came to mind the happy idea to change your location.
In the hall where the fight against the far wall are 3 of the sarcophagus, and on each side niches are worth 2 of the sarcophagus. Shorter ran in one of the niches and stopped right between the two coffins and the wall. And the passage very narrow. Through nekotoroe time the warlock gets close to me, but can not attack - then it is not prolazit! And Geralt attacking him in peace! Well, this quick crab claws glued, and Geralt has no effect.
PS. Who have helped nepomohlo such tatika - write a review.

M
Merkava 07.10.19

I podzaparili only the red sand))
All the other felled the demon problems.
Difficulty level - hard.
But maybe I Oble alchemist-maniac, and there is a significant part of the game the game is really simple.
Sipoteni I Have so kin Kashchei was falling - he was there current HP restil - a beat could not.

M
Merkava 07.10.19

I podzaparili only the red sand))
All the other felled the demon problems.
Difficulty level - hard.
But maybe I Oble alchemist-maniac, and there is a significant part of the game the game is really simple.
Sipoteni I Have so kin Kashchei was falling - he was there current HP restil - a beat could not.

M
Ma4eteGT 07.10.19

I ALWAYS Kashchei 1 times killed, the truth was always on the verge of death, thank God there is such a thing as the Quen sign