3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MORPEX12 07.10.19 02:42 am

Kashchei (The Witcher)

Damn help , in Chapter 5 in the catacombs under the old manor, you need to kill the warlock.
How to kill it and he free killed?
161 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

The passage read people, I'm all wrote there.. and like the above wrote.. as a Combo, and combo again power silver 5-th level and the main thing is not to let him down, so you can spend your last kick..

G
Geralt iz Rivii 07.10.19

I soaked the second time.I do not remember, but like, I oiled the sword.In any case, it helped me.

G
Geralt iz Rivii 07.10.19

I soaked the second time.I do not remember, but like, I oiled the sword.In any case, it helped me.

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

Yeah, Koschei is a brute..... all takes.. :)))

D
Darkness Angel 07.10.19

Yeah, Koschei is a brute..... all takes.. :)))

W
Wit-c-her 07.10.19

I easily killed the first time, then I took the Thunder and Rosamaha

W
Wit-c-her 07.10.19

I easily killed the first time, then I took the Thunder and Rosamaha

G
Geralt iz Rivii 07.10.19

Me too.Should cocoa is the potion to drink.In short, I easily managed.

G
Geralt iz Rivii 07.10.19

Me too.Should cocoa is the potion to drink.In short, I easily managed.

D
Darika 07.10.19

yeah...bullshit, it's gonna try to handle it with the current owl and a cat...Aaxz, thank you a huge just suffer until then, suffer, threw the toy for a few months and only with sarcophagi helped

D
Darika 07.10.19

yeah...bullshit, it's gonna try to handle it with the current owl and a cat...Aaxz, thank you a huge just suffer until then, suffer, threw the toy for a few months and only with sarcophagi helped

u
usoid 07.10.19

Darika
and the cat what you don't see Cheli?
and my normally so burned out, plus the oil well, and elixirs on yourself.
fire, in this game I understand everything except the dog efetov and Queen frights. the undead, flowers and vamps finally the vulnerability, although it is not painted in the magazine, but the action can be seen live - even the clay Golem from the fire gets more damage than me with a sword waving.
the warlock is no exception, burning like a lamb!

u
usoid 07.10.19

Darika
and the cat what you don't see Cheli?
and my normally so burned out, plus the oil well, and elixirs on yourself.
fire, in this game I understand everything except the dog efetov and Queen frights. the undead, flowers and vamps finally the vulnerability, although it is not painted in the magazine, but the action can be seen live - even the clay Golem from the fire gets more damage than me with a sword waving.
the warlock is no exception, burning like a lamb!

D
Daryl 07.10.19

I out of curiosity one day only with the help of the full moon (two times health increases) was bullied. Long, of course, impossible, and tedious, and sometimes have to run, so energy is recovered. But just when it is already the eighth time through the game looking like everything else to do, to complicate things more.
And initially pumped Geralt in full - full moon, a willow (or whatever from Cinderella), the wolf for loyalty, Maribor forest, Petri potion, owl, swallow well, and lastly :) it is predominantly albaanee. More preferably Igny max shake was. Half a minute - and no warlock.

D
Daryl 07.10.19

I out of curiosity one day only with the help of the full moon (two times health increases) was bullied. Long, of course, impossible, and tedious, and sometimes have to run, so energy is recovered. But just when it is already the eighth time through the game looking like everything else to do, to complicate things more.
And initially pumped Geralt in full - full moon, a willow (or whatever from Cinderella), the wolf for loyalty, Maribor forest, Petri potion, owl, swallow well, and lastly :) it is predominantly albaanee. More preferably Igny max shake was. Half a minute - and no warlock.

m
mr_deck 07.10.19

Full moon + Power style + Silver Arondit + Igni + Swallow + Running + Time (depending on difficulty level) = dead creature

m
mr_deck 07.10.19

Full moon + Power style + Silver Arondit + Igni + Swallow + Running + Time (depending on difficulty level) = dead creature

D
Daryl 07.10.19

I still was complicated by the fact that under him could not see the circle of health, so I don't know, I Lope it still should be hitting, so he finally leaned back (((

D
Daryl 07.10.19

I still was complicated by the fact that under him could not see the circle of health, so I don't know, I Lope it still should be hitting, so he finally leaned back (((

T
Tigrenok123 07.10.19

Pumped Igny and the amount of magic. First beat him Igny, and then with a sword. Recover magic - beat magic again. So killed him and never even lost!