3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:26 pm

For you selfie ?

I would call a selfie - a special case of exhibitionism. Only exhibitionists love to show others indecent parts of the body. And the selfie lovers spread image more decent parts. But the essence is the same.Vanity, vanity is, of course, present. But I think it's a perversion like any fashion trends that cause mass psychosis. This epidemic is mainly spread among those who have strongly developed herd instinct. By the way this word is translated as himself, yourself.But how can anyone like himself a native or a birthmark to show.I look here and there and it is not clear where.For example you saw a selfie of a steelworker or miner? I personally have not seen because business people are busy and not collecting likes .Selfie is a desire to show people yourself. It always was, only manifested in different forms. Over time a normal person to bother clicking just his face, and he's looking for a beautiful background and unusual species. And if you are not looking for, and continues to take a picture only of your face lips-duck - hence, the intellect and the imagination below the sewer level.Madden , silvipastoral photographed more often than I blink. By the way the Chinese and other far Eastern peoples smile can Express that the person is shocked and furious at the behavior of the interlocutor. Selfie is a stupid fashion which some have evolved with psychological dependence,do not understand people who take selfies in the toilet or in a graveyard,this is a clear sign of mental degradation.In any case, the photographing-the lonely people.Selfie is the possibility of people using social networks to attract attention.After all for anybody not a secret that the most popular instagram accounts often suffer from loneliness, well, another promotion advertising.Understand people who are under 25 and less think of other sick selfsuficient. And what we came up with? Hands now in order to produce a useful utility, or kraynyak - cure-to save lives, and that would selyanko to keep. Rightly said about selfie Mikhail Nikolayevich Zadornov: Selfie - extreme loneliness: when there is no person to take a picture. I hate selfies, and I respect the people in the pictures from the vacation which is not their own.
128 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Amused me)))))) you even go out ? On the face of all the signs of a loser... Grewal you know that summer is ending and yesterday was Rescued. AU Grewal the Internet is not a panacea for the complex ... Change yourself I taught you extract the main weapon of the man... Winners want to live With changes, the temporary losers live WITHOUT them. Change is a track from Lada to Lamborghini, from flea-market to boutique, from the right hand with calluses, to a beautiful woman. You're frozen in place.... To change the attitude towards free time, to books, to friends, even to the hair and their appearance. If you like to sleep in, start waking up early. Smoke – drop. Watch TV shows – stop. Work at a humiliating job to look for another. The point is not only to enjoy the fruits change but also in the habit of changing by itself. Any change will do you good. There is a good proverb: "the Greatest advantage that you're at the bottom – is that there is no other way but up." Or is your motto the Life of a loser – bottom, then what to lose?

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
haha) 90% of your text paste and as always in the subject) are you trying with pants jump to seem smarter. whether you years 7-9 it was at least funny. but it looks like that you surrendered) poor defective animus)

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Muahhahahaha!!!!!!!))

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-GERK-
yeah)

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Where the stiff caspeleur or the troop has not noticed loss of the fighter )))

K
Kantarella 27.04.20

I do not love fotografirovalsya , because in all the photos , I look like a retard.

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
comrade Le Gaspilleur left our swamp. maybe temporarily, maybe forever. nice, educated, sociable person. and you pimple some business with him then?)

R
Razox 27.04.20

In General... the drum. Those who hate it see for yourself don't get what they want.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Don't worry we'll quickly find a few)))) if you left a guy who knows lucky ..

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
their blue tendencies demonstrate? and someone sang about the shortcomings) Boris you Boris)

M
MaxxHouse303 27.04.20

If the mirrors are not home, then a selfie is a good one! (though PFF not so long ago called just to take a picture)
And as a purely one of entertainment)

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Well, knowing it's you one not you )))) Waiting from you a selfie ) sweet.....

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
will leave you with your wet fantasies, distorted.
and that you somehow quickly released for botovodstvo? or the nerds and the term halved is provided?)

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
I was asked to look after you as a dangerous sociopath.. - additional symptom: persistent irritability. Everything will be fine!

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
probably Bob caboose smacked and said that more will not be?) it's in your style) promomusic you in the men's room campaign) of course is good) is good)

l
leorikz 27.04.20

normally the crossbows are, I do not understand what burning can be. I world guys :)

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
I do not like - you only have to let the snot. I know, I know)). Better tell the user how long have you been a user passed (conscience hurts you).. it's true Gravol be a man.. many Here have no idea what kind of pretzel.. to remind You (Mayamenstate) zabante it a flood( and it was banned). Can and other to remember ... Grewal you first flooder here all of your posts is jibberish.. Knock is not good are the parents of a child you did not teach this doctrine ......

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
Oh I feel fried petuating stink) what is it? not nravitsa? ayyayay) come on, pustobol, slander) I love when bomzhota in the corners of me writes stories) go

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
that is, you somehow foolishly merged. sad.
And Yes,I admire that you read my examples of the herd and put them in reality.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
OO. you're difficult .. is not clear ? The habit of rebate is in some degree of mental illness (psychos - soul).
Not the stupidity you constantly taking pictures of themselves?
The goal? Make sense? Need?