3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:26 pm

For you selfie ?

I would call a selfie - a special case of exhibitionism. Only exhibitionists love to show others indecent parts of the body. And the selfie lovers spread image more decent parts. But the essence is the same.Vanity, vanity is, of course, present. But I think it's a perversion like any fashion trends that cause mass psychosis. This epidemic is mainly spread among those who have strongly developed herd instinct. By the way this word is translated as himself, yourself.But how can anyone like himself a native or a birthmark to show.I look here and there and it is not clear where.For example you saw a selfie of a steelworker or miner? I personally have not seen because business people are busy and not collecting likes .Selfie is a desire to show people yourself. It always was, only manifested in different forms. Over time a normal person to bother clicking just his face, and he's looking for a beautiful background and unusual species. And if you are not looking for, and continues to take a picture only of your face lips-duck - hence, the intellect and the imagination below the sewer level.Madden , silvipastoral photographed more often than I blink. By the way the Chinese and other far Eastern peoples smile can Express that the person is shocked and furious at the behavior of the interlocutor. Selfie is a stupid fashion which some have evolved with psychological dependence,do not understand people who take selfies in the toilet or in a graveyard,this is a clear sign of mental degradation.In any case, the photographing-the lonely people.Selfie is the possibility of people using social networks to attract attention.After all for anybody not a secret that the most popular instagram accounts often suffer from loneliness, well, another promotion advertising.Understand people who are under 25 and less think of other sick selfsuficient. And what we came up with? Hands now in order to produce a useful utility, or kraynyak - cure-to save lives, and that would selyanko to keep. Rightly said about selfie Mikhail Nikolayevich Zadornov: Selfie - extreme loneliness: when there is no person to take a picture. I hate selfies, and I respect the people in the pictures from the vacation which is not their own.
128 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILGUBAS 27.04.20

Never did.But ugorayu with chickens that grimace and make duck lips when you take it off yourself.

P
PCHalfFullHD 27.04.20

And I like the localized title selfie - the crossbow :)

R
Rograx 27.04.20

Selfie is a disease. Susnik chickens.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 27.04.20

I want to return the era of film cameras, when people valued every frame and much less shot any shit

P
PCHalfFullHD 27.04.20

The Incredible Kleinman
Those who shoot shit, they will continue to remove it - for them it is not a hindrance. But normal people such restrictions would be unlikely to like... How many was lost potentially good photos due to the fact that regret and make a frame?

V
Voksi 27.04.20

saferty and selftrade surround ... help ! -)

T
Tiger Goose 27.04.20

Oops! Some people came back. Took you long enough was in the bath, darling.

A
AR3E 27.04.20

and respect the people in the pictures from the vacation which are not themselves
I guess I should be flattered, if not a couple of negative points in the subjective side of the issue.

No good alone. Turn off the Internet, lock yourself in four walls. Me and the Internet sucks. Not like a couple of years ago, but still.

By sabzh nothing special to say. All people want attention and get it in one way or another. It is neither good nor bad, it just is.

Yes, rabbana.

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

Do not look selfie. not doing a selfie. Care of self and those who make them until they don't bother me.
Oh yeah, your post can be interpreted as: you are ashamed of yourself so that you do not take pictures himself. So your criticism is self - criticism only wounded pride and nothing more. especially considering that at all and no one is forcing you to watch them. What I see everywhere is? well, don't go to such places. And it also says about you too much and also not too good.

d
ded_dimitriy 27.04.20

This shit I'm not fond of. And generally I hate when my friends or wife start to take a picture from all angles,and even put the same muzzle their 10 times a day in social networks.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
You always believe in what is written )? written in the barn and there are wood. The hidden meaning ...between the lines A and B sat on the pipe. The sages said that the best high-esteem than low self-esteem. The thought expressed is a lie, and dressed it in words, we deliberately distort it. It is always easier to think and embodying thoughts, start with lots of words...

Alextar wrote:
Oh yeah, your post can be interpreted as: you are ashamed of yourself so that you do not take pictures myself
Many would not stop to look at myself from the outside--objectively-- in the sense of-- not on --photos, and view camera surveillance.... interesting things about yourself to find out.)) Question ? Tell you the truth myself taking a photo of? Yes, sorry that hatched the harsh Chelyabinsk guys)))))))) sleeping on broken glass and not make a show of it.

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
kanesh. It's hard not to believe when it is written that 2+2=4. A secret makes no sense. Because I can't find it. So? So the sages justified the selfie. So all your verbiage is verbiage.
Would not hurt. So why do you think that you are not affected? Tell me, do you really think zakomlistova photographing itself something shameful?

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
See how you easily confuse... ))))))))))..
Alextar wrote:
Tell me, do you really think zakomlistova photographing itself something shameful?
At least you don't talk about it no need to laugh.. Well if chicken pox or ringworm then that's fine.. . I'm sorry, but I'm not the man to cherish your hidden complexes.
The basic principle of such a phenomenon, Do not!
Don't think: why?, why?, what is the purpose?.
Why do everything?
Yes, because so do all!
This behavior not personalities, and sheep in the flock.
Thinking of the crowd - the collective sleep of reason.

T
ThurboCat 27.04.20

Quasar66
Quite accurately described.

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

it again the bottom came out...

T
ThurboCat 27.04.20

In General, the selfie is the first stage of down syndrome.

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
I SEE THAT YOU STILL WRITE?
So that's why you're not doing a selfie - you have ringworm. OK. Yes, even aggravated complexes. Sorry.
Cho, right? Don't be a herd - stop shit at all. Go beat their parents. You're not a herd, right? But can he guess what is the difference between what everyone does?

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Grewal I knew you will like this theme)) Usually people hide their complexes - and you put them on display.. kinda the same type of eksbitsionizm.. Grewal you also take a picture of yourself?
Alextar wrote:
I SEE THAT YOU STILL WRITE?
This is what Tatyana's Letter to Onegin ???

Or a wily adversary:
My doubts in detail.
Maybe it is all empty,
The deception of an inexperienced soul!

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
topic? about anything. mainstreme another phenomenon which I don't care. well, flies like you an excuse to snort and razrushatsya)
for you all unusual and outstanding it systems? probably because you're ugly, slender and maybe (most likely) whacky creature. therefore they own have no can including opinion.

B
BioGen 27.04.20

Nothing, a waste of time