3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:26 pm

For you selfie ?

I would call a selfie - a special case of exhibitionism. Only exhibitionists love to show others indecent parts of the body. And the selfie lovers spread image more decent parts. But the essence is the same.Vanity, vanity is, of course, present. But I think it's a perversion like any fashion trends that cause mass psychosis. This epidemic is mainly spread among those who have strongly developed herd instinct. By the way this word is translated as himself, yourself.But how can anyone like himself a native or a birthmark to show.I look here and there and it is not clear where.For example you saw a selfie of a steelworker or miner? I personally have not seen because business people are busy and not collecting likes .Selfie is a desire to show people yourself. It always was, only manifested in different forms. Over time a normal person to bother clicking just his face, and he's looking for a beautiful background and unusual species. And if you are not looking for, and continues to take a picture only of your face lips-duck - hence, the intellect and the imagination below the sewer level.Madden , silvipastoral photographed more often than I blink. By the way the Chinese and other far Eastern peoples smile can Express that the person is shocked and furious at the behavior of the interlocutor. Selfie is a stupid fashion which some have evolved with psychological dependence,do not understand people who take selfies in the toilet or in a graveyard,this is a clear sign of mental degradation.In any case, the photographing-the lonely people.Selfie is the possibility of people using social networks to attract attention.After all for anybody not a secret that the most popular instagram accounts often suffer from loneliness, well, another promotion advertising.Understand people who are under 25 and less think of other sick selfsuficient. And what we came up with? Hands now in order to produce a useful utility, or kraynyak - cure-to save lives, and that would selyanko to keep. Rightly said about selfie Mikhail Nikolayevich Zadornov: Selfie - extreme loneliness: when there is no person to take a picture. I hate selfies, and I respect the people in the pictures from the vacation which is not their own.
128 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
really? Clarify what exactly does the Freudian slip, and where Freud is claimed. Just your drain is so boring and lasts so long that I just don't know how to Express his contempt for you.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
Uncle Freud turning in his grave from your words ... I tried 1 time:whistle stuck on the filter.Second try:turned the whistle the other side,while he was in the chimney whistled,stuck in the filter. . How can you not see the disclaimer ))) Your Complexes are born in a vacuum, but arise due to some life circumstances and exist on a subconscious level, forcing you into a dead end in front of similar situations. Do not live stereotypes calm down - relax ..

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
so, you don't know anything about Freud, except that the herd Moos this MS ageforce PA Fred. What was expected from you. In General intellectum you...

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
The coincidence of the above, urgently take measures on his own salvation, not in any way do not attempt to help if you're not a trained therapist, any attempt to help will turn against you and hurt your feelings.You have a certain pattern of behavior that prevent you to live and enjoy life to the full.))

V
Vladimir Platonov 27.04.20

nothing in this terrible there.

G
Garrus-1994 27.04.20

Of course the most stupid it was the creation of the circle, the meaning of which was the right thing to take pictures of food? Why? As food it can not properly picture? From under the table chtol?) And...something about a selfie, and I'm talking about just photography. Well spoon-selfie is the better. Probably soon will introduce a special mini camera that you can shove down your throat and take pictures of my pancreas in high resolution(4K). This, in principle, is in medicine, but there are pictures of poor quality and do not understand)
And so I bole mene okay with that. Not see, of course, it makes sense to photograph himself in the house, in the bathroom, at the table, in bed, but to ban it I can't either. And I don't have to do a selfie, so,therefore, I do not much interfere.
PS. But here srach amusing)

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
so say you still suffer from inferiority complex and don't want to exercise and watch yourself when it's much easier to crap on the Internet a selfie? Freud on ATCA the way you looked with contempt.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Mayamenstate
Recognize the master's hand - all together fucking really))) Yes, you have some sort of epidemic .. I see silent hill what is ))). Your promises Secret the Da Vinci code, I have forgotten how to decode . -The dollar normal . The Federal Reserve on the Russian market unique Deposit US Dollar - up to 100% per annum in rubles! Do you think the rise in sea level will affect the dollar? ))

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

in the world Nakuru))

K
Koresh Togliatti 27.04.20

ILGUBAS
Bro I support unequivocally, especially youngsters, so that Excel just kick it, I have ordinary pictures, sometimes with nostalgia remember, as a slide show with duck lips is just ..... well, no comments in short )

S
Scripper 27.04.20

never done a selfie)))

G
GTAman 27.04.20

For you selfie ?
Source avatars for VC. Try to do them so that they were similar to the regular self portrait. But if it is possible, it is better to use a shot timer, not holding the phone in his hands.

P
Pulsedriver84 27.04.20

This selfie stick to take pictures of the girls that naso... to boteksnoe lips and selfie stick they need us to appreciate their terrible lip-vacuum cleaner

G
Gauguin 27.04.20

In the circles of the pseudo-elite and the rural intelligentsia selfies since ancient times, has become bad, then it is difficult to argue. The author apparently decided to join these circles. Something late. Much. Examples Ala girl with duck lips was already? Although, what I was, of course, it is easy to guess...Standard. To take a picture of themselves on the phone is bad. Why? Yeah so...just...well...it's TP...with duck lips same fotkat, well, bad, well! Well TP, well, selfies shit, well! Well, you know...

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vysery autora interesting comment. However as the proposed theme.

D
DeyvHorni 27.04.20

A couple of weeks ago, at the Park, saw a couple of about 13-15 years old, both have beer. Sit and take turns clicking selvitelle. It was sickening to watch.
*La Yes, I do try to make a picture, the last photo with my participation was in 2012, I can't imagine who might be interested in these photos, and here you sit fotkayut how they drink beer in your adult age, my senile grandfather them sloppy.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Dude, happy birthday to you.
Kiss...

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Unexpectedly nice.
Kiss...
Gums to bleed.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Gums to bleed.
No, just for family, Brezhnev right in the mouth...

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Can you refrain from temptation?