3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:26 pm

For you selfie ?

I would call a selfie - a special case of exhibitionism. Only exhibitionists love to show others indecent parts of the body. And the selfie lovers spread image more decent parts. But the essence is the same.Vanity, vanity is, of course, present. But I think it's a perversion like any fashion trends that cause mass psychosis. This epidemic is mainly spread among those who have strongly developed herd instinct. By the way this word is translated as himself, yourself.But how can anyone like himself a native or a birthmark to show.I look here and there and it is not clear where.For example you saw a selfie of a steelworker or miner? I personally have not seen because business people are busy and not collecting likes .Selfie is a desire to show people yourself. It always was, only manifested in different forms. Over time a normal person to bother clicking just his face, and he's looking for a beautiful background and unusual species. And if you are not looking for, and continues to take a picture only of your face lips-duck - hence, the intellect and the imagination below the sewer level.Madden , silvipastoral photographed more often than I blink. By the way the Chinese and other far Eastern peoples smile can Express that the person is shocked and furious at the behavior of the interlocutor. Selfie is a stupid fashion which some have evolved with psychological dependence,do not understand people who take selfies in the toilet or in a graveyard,this is a clear sign of mental degradation.In any case, the photographing-the lonely people.Selfie is the possibility of people using social networks to attract attention.After all for anybody not a secret that the most popular instagram accounts often suffer from loneliness, well, another promotion advertising.Understand people who are under 25 and less think of other sick selfsuficient. And what we came up with? Hands now in order to produce a useful utility, or kraynyak - cure-to save lives, and that would selyanko to keep. Rightly said about selfie Mikhail Nikolayevich Zadornov: Selfie - extreme loneliness: when there is no person to take a picture. I hate selfies, and I respect the people in the pictures from the vacation which is not their own.
128 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Heh, heh... no where will you not denissa, my dear. To kiss - to kiss.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Congratulations to the European integration.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Euro... the mother of her dig-dig... integration for queers.
Real, harsh Jewish men just a friendly kiss...

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
You're not a kosher Jew. Seen the Rabbi at the circumcision somewhat overdone. Are you really a Jew?

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Kosher me just a whistle.
Spoiler
Twisted Tesla Gigafactory wrote:
Seen the Rabbi at the circumcision a few overdone
Yeah... Overdid it a fucking bitch wanted to cut. They are generally fierce, these rabbis. Walking around with knives, just look - who the hell would be cut off - the glory of Jehovah.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
They are generally fierce, these rabbis
This can be convinced only Goy.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

By the way, selfie is too, something like circumcision?
GOI? I do not know of.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Shaw Ivan, just lost weight on the forum?

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Yes... boring. This violent little...
By the way, Cho you don't drink? The reason that is.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Also this game with the cake POPs the day before for this very reason. And in light of recent events it is better not to use in the future, though, and so five minutes sober.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Yak sho lyudyna ne pied, won ABO ailing, ABO bastard...
Jewish folk wisdom (kosher).
And what recent events? Have I missed something?

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
As Jewish as you are.
And what recent events? Have I missed something?
For health reasons.

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

vnuchku trained Monsieur?)

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
He's too good man.
Especially my personal pit is so loyal to his master that even after probably since about a year after his ban for arguing with me puts minutochek under my every post.
I see it as an attempt to remind myself.. About his desire to be stroked, and fed. And then, of course, allow him to pour out his soul, even in the mutilated form in which he does it. Out of a sense of pity, of course.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

My Jewishness is not a nationality, but a state of mind. Well I'm Romanian.
rPeBoJL
Brother confirm.
And that... is Vanichka sometimes wants taming, the hard such training. From you it's not gonna happen, heh, heh...

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

There really was quite sluggish. We need to continue to work for another ban.

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

I envy your altruism)
interesting... everything had died then burned and then mixed with shit, and spoiled. there are some vague shadows

Vanya Rygalov
you dirty inadequate izvrashenec. skini away

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

Well, finally....
Cho drove?
....so loyal to his master....
If you're on our master, sho do you know, he's my nephew, uterine.
...for the past year after his ban for arguing with me
Kill God, I do not remember. And whether it is necessary?
....puts minutochek under my every post.
Ah, Ah, Ah... Zabizhayut the orphan. Dog (I am) not among the living gives the acid dude. On you a medal.++++
I perceive it ....Well, this is pure blah-blah-blah. More not interested.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
I remember as a child taught poddavatsya his younger brother, because if he doesn't win something for you in the future with the difficulty overcome. To put it simply generates an inferiority complex. It's the same thing.

Vanya Rygalov
So there is a paragraph not just. About you only the first sentence.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Yes, I am dirty, smelly, fun podzabornik.
Izvrashenec? Heh, heh.... No word is even in the tenth degree cannot measure my....borrrrrreeeeed...
Inadequate? I'm begging you. In the real world oxidatively with the adequacy of that vomiting only one mention of this ADEQUACY begins.
You're grey, dull adequate. Be proud of it, cherish it, pray on it...
Current without me. I'd rather bomzhik time.