3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:26 pm

For you selfie ?

I would call a selfie - a special case of exhibitionism. Only exhibitionists love to show others indecent parts of the body. And the selfie lovers spread image more decent parts. But the essence is the same.Vanity, vanity is, of course, present. But I think it's a perversion like any fashion trends that cause mass psychosis. This epidemic is mainly spread among those who have strongly developed herd instinct. By the way this word is translated as himself, yourself.But how can anyone like himself a native or a birthmark to show.I look here and there and it is not clear where.For example you saw a selfie of a steelworker or miner? I personally have not seen because business people are busy and not collecting likes .Selfie is a desire to show people yourself. It always was, only manifested in different forms. Over time a normal person to bother clicking just his face, and he's looking for a beautiful background and unusual species. And if you are not looking for, and continues to take a picture only of your face lips-duck - hence, the intellect and the imagination below the sewer level.Madden , silvipastoral photographed more often than I blink. By the way the Chinese and other far Eastern peoples smile can Express that the person is shocked and furious at the behavior of the interlocutor. Selfie is a stupid fashion which some have evolved with psychological dependence,do not understand people who take selfies in the toilet or in a graveyard,this is a clear sign of mental degradation.In any case, the photographing-the lonely people.Selfie is the possibility of people using social networks to attract attention.After all for anybody not a secret that the most popular instagram accounts often suffer from loneliness, well, another promotion advertising.Understand people who are under 25 and less think of other sick selfsuficient. And what we came up with? Hands now in order to produce a useful utility, or kraynyak - cure-to save lives, and that would selyanko to keep. Rightly said about selfie Mikhail Nikolayevich Zadornov: Selfie - extreme loneliness: when there is no person to take a picture. I hate selfies, and I respect the people in the pictures from the vacation which is not their own.
128 Comments
Sort by:
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

rPeBoJL wrote:
vnuchku trained Monsieur?)
Spoiler
Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
You obviously want that you have her Birthday ruined the POOL ?
Vanya Rygalov
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
And that... is Vanichka sometimes wants taming, the hard such training. From you it's not gonna happen, heh, heh..
When you have to bend stop ? .. It's a shame to listen to you. Like not glupyi person BUT -

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
Sounds like a threat. Why so soon in the frying pan, Manya?

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Invitation for birthday party has not received .. )))))))))

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
Baby, you're too serious and therefore not interesting. All the while trying to hurt something that does not exist.
To spoil her birthday?
Yes, I most welcome at this magnificent and crowded birthday party. And how can entertain the birthday boy. And he graciously allows me to do it (boredom).
And you're wrong. I am very, very, very stupid.
Guys, anything about Cho selfie cercania. After all, the portrait of Herod.
I love to do selfies. They turn out so nice.

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

is also an option. but it is better in the table)

-DENIMUSS -
pfff... your favorite blockbuster?

Vanya Rygalov
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
bomzhik will be
type different can?) Oh do not be ridiculous. much of the text slap

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Tomorrow I will have to look like wrapped around kebabs and other non-kosher food that I can't.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

And the other half is nothing to give, but will stuff astoi your nozzle to failure.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
)))))))))))))))))))))))
Spoiler
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory wrote:
the food I can't
yeah... familiar)
Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
type different can?)
Heh, heh... that was a dog. Don't know if I can... or may not want.
much of the text slap
So this shit (text, letters, words, points. commas... suffered) I'm sorry. For grusev tovarishi pity no.
And the other half is nothing to give, but will stuff astoi your nozzle to failure.
Well, if you now understand why such invite?
Heh, heh... You first take the gifts, and treats for the next day move. The type of candidates invited will be revised in the light of new circumstances.

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
full you're all tense. and asks the word notorious... I'm afraid to open up and something in himself not to be detected. MB...

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
There are always uninvited guests. I'm not a fan of going to choose.
Heh. heh... You first take the gifts, and treats for the next day move. The type of candidates invited will be revised in the light of new circumstances.
Kosher scheme, so it is set by someone else. However, this date was not just another number and is able in some degree still good, it hochetsa conduct for personal profit in the last turn.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
Busy is my middle name. To unfold? Heh, heh... No really, thank you. This is only for queers (they love to reveal and heh, HEH... what a spot)
There are always uninvited guests.
Yeah... We, Tatars, are.
However, this date did not become just another number...
Good for you and .... not a lot of envy (I have, it seems, just yet another number)

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
you have perfectly understood what the idea was) let's hear it for your artistry discreetly to jump off uncomfortable topics on fat promise)

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Shitless optimist lately, plus discovered a new occupation, and feil special happens. Life was measured and found previously elusive color. That sausage, and I do not mind, why not?

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Cause I've been blasting and laughing so long that
Even my momma thinks that my mind is gone

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Well sho vital loyal moderator and has nothing against unobtrusive imitation of the dialogues. Currently buffeting lures his freedom, while blogs will soon be mounted and the Gestapo police, and a month later the gendarmes will take.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.04.20

rPeBoJL
....discreetly to jump off uncomfortable topics on fat promise)
Brother, don't insult me. To jump on a thick message) not my topic. I have too vivid imagination... Even scary to imagine this picture.
And by the way, my dear mielomonocitarnyi Romanian Dr. Freud, so uncomfortable for me no. Except that stesnyaysya current nail in the ear pick with people is a helluva lot pogutsa...
Life was measured and found previously elusive color.
I hope with the women of colors increased? Here as brandy - with age, only become better.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Flowers with turning into bouquets only uncircumcised, KEK.

T
T.T.G 27.04.20

Now I'm going to brew all the tea, which is home.