3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:26 pm

For you selfie ?

I would call a selfie - a special case of exhibitionism. Only exhibitionists love to show others indecent parts of the body. And the selfie lovers spread image more decent parts. But the essence is the same.Vanity, vanity is, of course, present. But I think it's a perversion like any fashion trends that cause mass psychosis. This epidemic is mainly spread among those who have strongly developed herd instinct. By the way this word is translated as himself, yourself.But how can anyone like himself a native or a birthmark to show.I look here and there and it is not clear where.For example you saw a selfie of a steelworker or miner? I personally have not seen because business people are busy and not collecting likes .Selfie is a desire to show people yourself. It always was, only manifested in different forms. Over time a normal person to bother clicking just his face, and he's looking for a beautiful background and unusual species. And if you are not looking for, and continues to take a picture only of your face lips-duck - hence, the intellect and the imagination below the sewer level.Madden , silvipastoral photographed more often than I blink. By the way the Chinese and other far Eastern peoples smile can Express that the person is shocked and furious at the behavior of the interlocutor. Selfie is a stupid fashion which some have evolved with psychological dependence,do not understand people who take selfies in the toilet or in a graveyard,this is a clear sign of mental degradation.In any case, the photographing-the lonely people.Selfie is the possibility of people using social networks to attract attention.After all for anybody not a secret that the most popular instagram accounts often suffer from loneliness, well, another promotion advertising.Understand people who are under 25 and less think of other sick selfsuficient. And what we came up with? Hands now in order to produce a useful utility, or kraynyak - cure-to save lives, and that would selyanko to keep. Rightly said about selfie Mikhail Nikolayevich Zadornov: Selfie - extreme loneliness: when there is no person to take a picture. I hate selfies, and I respect the people in the pictures from the vacation which is not their own.
128 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
Pfff just a way of expression. Why are you not denouncing the picture as a whole, and only one subspecies of the picture. This is just your stupidity and complexes.

r
requiemmm 27.04.20

I have cameras that are not normal in the phone:) 0,3 parrot so, generator turbid frames. Shot a couple of times to see how it finally works, since did not use. Why bother to shoot yourself? There's this thing called a mirror, and there is not much to watch that. And these...I lunch I the toilet, I Gopnik, I'm a nurse, I and the wheelchair:) Though there is one decent option for a selfie, it's experimenting with makeup or even the war paint of the Maya, the face paint and kept for potomkov:)

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
You're dull )) It's not a virus Grivola))
Photograph nine by twelve
With a naive signature for memory
A picture where you smile
Although a smile is hardly something to fix.))

t
the endless misanthropy o 27.04.20

Narcissism and loneliness, I have tons of selfies. You're all right, only I am not stupid, I know. But what do I do with narcissism, if I'm handsome, what do I do with loneliness if the world faded?

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
interestingly, when you begin ye to post pictures. Usually this roll when say they have nothing and when I allude to is already the 3rd time in a row.

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
You're a funny character ))))) Relax some pictures what is a selfie I told you read between the lines.. but I do not care for your selfies. Emotions need)))
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
At least someone has a sense of humor.+++

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
Screwy honestly admit that you merged? I thought so. Boredom. And enough so to clearly demonstrate their systems and lack of intelligence.

r
rPeBoJL 27.04.20

Alexfor
so cruel it has not humiliated)

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
Understand the main thing: the doctor is not omnipotent. And more than you have, not take. One of the benefits of treatment at the photos — the patient does not see the face of the one who heals. Nature will cure you ) get well soon... good Luck in self )))) . Until we meet again.... "Only I beg You, You do not eat at night raw tomatoes, so as not to harm the stomach"

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
indeed, physician, heal yourself. So single turn to sport, to change the image, go to a psychologist. You see, and will no longer be ashamed of my body. Just mind your problem is not resolved. I Sympathize :With

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alexfor
I see you are a new passion of Gravol - I told you he was not going to be on..)))And he was so sad.. good night full of holes.)

t

Alexfor
Selfie really sad garbage. Photo designed to capture the moment and be the reason for memories. But, as usual, rolled to replicate. Dozens of photos in one place, not having differences, the maximum in the curvature of the face. The most important is the lack of an environment. For selfie do not get to play in the memory of the place. Thus, selfie contradict the meaning of the pictures.

However, does the same job as the portrait. Well, the alternative portrait is very effective, but the idiocy of the number and quality differences is not going away.

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

-DENIMUSS -
merged and ran away to cry under the couch cushion? The niche, sometimes. Get a hamster - will anyone need. With:

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

you now quietly announced all photos of people are useless. Fuck pictures with Eintstein! Burn them! A selfie is a way of expression. Method of self-promotion. Way to remember yourself in reality. My selfie will carry pleasant memories only for me. Or advertise me. With selfie I am with myself. I have no one to be ashamed of, don't need to hear false stand like this and watch this. I'm limited only by their imagination and the length of the arm. Or stick. Although the stick is in my opinion already too much, then I will not argue.

w
we get what we deserve 27.04.20

Rarely relieve themselves, what to say about the selfie. If they did, it is purely for fun. A selfie stick is generally zaskar though descended to b pictures of any of suitable types of down.

Alexfor
Well... you Described fits perfectly under the mirror. Why would he take her picture? Of course, it is possible, when the appearance changes and the background is definitely a beautiful area - it is permissible, but at the first opportunity in similar areas to create one and the same picture - why?

t

Alexfor
I found a sense of self in comparison with the portrait. At the same time, stressed that the greater the number, the less the significance. Because people are often stupid silpada boredom: lying on the couch, do nefig, took the phone - naschelkat 10 identical photos of herself on the couch, what is their significance? Another time was at 5am in the middle of the empty, sleeping city - was taken not from boredom, but because. The importance has a direct relationship with the cause.

So, Yes, a selfie is no problem, the problem is usually in people

A
Aleksator 27.04.20

do not forget to call idiocy, forgetting that exactly the same of nitpicking can safely be attributed to the portrait.
Way to remember yourself in reality. My selfie will carry pleasant memories only for me

turokxxx
in the mirror you see yourself in the present. And not static. And not hides the mirror of your faults, which could be hidden when taking pictures. Way to remember yourself in reality. My selfie will carry pleasant memories only for me

S
Shine 27.04.20

I more or less understand even hatred ryanm the followers of this trend, but the author in this post has made it clear that they extremely loved the phenomenon of self-portrait. Two questions : hrenal Lee and if he wants to talk about it?

-
- DILOR- 27.04.20

Alextar wrote:
With selfie I am with myself. I have no one to be ashamed of, don't need to hear false stand like this and watch this. I'm limited only by their imagination and the length of the arm.
Wow - Freudian slip came out ) (to himself. imagination and arm length.) A good way of expression.)))