3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackBear48 29.04.20 07:56 pm

The problems associated with crashes and other bugs v.1 (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

License....all drivers new! The game starts and works perfectly! But the character does not appear in the inventory, go to inventory, it appears for a second and then the textures disappear and it is not visible) What to do, can anyone help?!
238 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderJammol 29.04.20

anyone found a solution to the problem with veckorevyn pointer?

C
Colt.st 29.04.20

AlexanderJammol
I pomogaet Internet included,and included without the cursor does not disappear.Can try it will help

e
evpatuq 29.04.20

People. You're not saved even after changing the file mountlist_packed.ini . this same file is NOT editable save=data/SaveGames , And save=data . He just soared with these saves )))

Markel66
The first problem explained. Now with the second - the game does not run the second time because she most likely hangs in the task Manager. Just zapuskaet Manager, vybiraesh processes and there nahodish process Risen2.exe (well, something like don't remember exactly) and zakryvaet this process.
I have the same problem was. There just had to smash your head. xD

e
evpatuq 29.04.20

And by the way I also have a problem with tiwai. He just stands and all. Spears fly through it (((. Has anyone solved this problem or patch it is necessary to wait????

K
Kapitoshka74 29.04.20

LimonkaGG
And helped me. Thank you.
You are the driver itself and the controller removed?

R
Real Shepard 29.04.20

I have a problem I start the game and all black screen nothing happens!!!!!!Help who can!!!!!!

K
KorsTC333 29.04.20

The problem is the same as two people unsubscribe in the subject. Titan is after the battle and he's like blah,but its like be there.Spears fly through it,the quest hanging,nowhere to run. Does anyone know what to do?

C
Chelovek kotoryy zhivet M 29.04.20

KorsTC333
The same garbage!How to solve needs help!

K
KorsTC333 29.04.20

Solved the problem with the new crack from SKIDROW on the 28th,it is on payground. Now the next question is very popular here: How to solve the problem of weighing pointer?

25joker25 29.04.20

Tergos thanks for help))

c
crazy clown 29.04.20

the game crashes when you press jump. License.win7.

S
Sloupks 29.04.20

tell me what to do! when I approach the camp of the pirates I have a message about the end of the game, I did all side kV fulfilled

A
Aerocool 29.04.20

Please tell me what to do, when you run the game POPs up a picture of risen 2 and all the more nothing happens, even in the process does not weigh on the system requirements of the game, as this is win7 64, I tried to put and pirates and litsuhu, the same effect...

S
Sv9toI 29.04.20

People have the game somewhere, a file with the control settings? Or how do I put them in the game? Not running the wheel button, I want Mouse 3 change to Q or to any other button, click it writes in the column Unknown with any button. The game is on the exposed non-responsive. In the system the default is English

S
Sergey Nikolaevich 29.04.20

owners disk license!!!

you also don't work save???

G
GarretSSS 29.04.20

The problem with the textures of vegetation as you get closer to a Bush/tree foliage changes shape, bends, and removes stuff. Somewhere already seen the description of this troubles, but now can't find.

Z
Zeed... 29.04.20

Low FPS.
With the video card on chips Nvidia is solved by installing a beta driver 301.24 BETA
You can take here http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/Find.aspx?lang=ru

PS After installation of the FPS in the menu from 2 to 1500, the game from 2 to 60.

G
GarretSSS 29.04.20

Another question. All the game is saved each time in a new slot? Every auto and quick save are recorded in a separate cell. Thus, not having even half of the game, have about 1000 saves. Who knows, it is possible as that to correct?

F
Fitterr 29.04.20

GarretSSS
have about 1000 saves. Who knows, it is possible as that to correct?
I correct hands:) will make hastily, perhaps, what the Manager of savegames.

T
Tr1pless 29.04.20

When just appeared on torrents downloaded, played, everything was fine, then came to the camp of pirates, I realized that beta is crack. changed to some wowam to fix the first problem every 30-40 minutes the game crashes. today put another crack now the problem is even worse : after say 10-20 minutes starts gradually becoming more and more laghouat. Who knows how to treat ?