3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackBear48 29.04.20 07:56 pm

The problems associated with crashes and other bugs v.1 (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

License....all drivers new! The game starts and works perfectly! But the character does not appear in the inventory, go to inventory, it appears for a second and then the textures disappear and it is not visible) What to do, can anyone help?!
238 Comments
Sort by:
|
|Shock| 29.04.20

no one knows what could be? I have a problem with the mouse in the game in right and left rules moves to the top and bottom as it is buggy

I
IvanRotar 29.04.20

such problem: all the graph norms plow, no brakes, but when I go to the caves or tombs aboriginal, it becomes a bit dark (particularly dark, sometimes you can't see, but the torch always save) and the second when trying to crack a chest or pick the lock, then the silhouette of the lock and the lock picks can be seen, the sound of a clicking lock picks, but the colors, i.e. stupid black background, as MRVIP in the picture above. Tergos - if not in a breakage, explain in human terms, for d.......in vidyuhi I have Nvidia not Radeon.

U
U-Rock 29.04.20

How to solve the case of C. a pointer which hangs in the middle?

Z
ZhalChtoTakOnoVse 29.04.20

GarretSSSписал

the problem with the textures of vegetation as you get closer to a Bush/tree foliage changes shape, bends, and removes stuff. Somewhere already seen the description of this troubles, but now can't find.

The same problem people tell me how to solve plz

B
Benjamine Breeg 29.04.20

Antigua can't find the blacksmith, the forge and the NPC is not present, so can't do the main quest. Game license, tell me who faced this?

3adrot sapiens 29.04.20

ahh help I can't kill the Slane

x
xXxAnOn1mxXx 29.04.20

Also can not kill the Slane he just gets in the air and I also are unable to hurt him... Save

UTB sad(
Is someone has faced?

S
SpartanSoap 29.04.20

no voice on the DLS. is pirates

W
WarAlasial 29.04.20

Remove the pointer recognice the game helps me.

W
WarAlasial 29.04.20

Stupid bug with Slane mlyayayayaya !!!!!!!! when will this stupid patch which will fix this bug ???

x
xXxAnOn1mxXx 29.04.20

Though someone has passed?

T
Tr1pless 29.04.20

Spartan_wc, same problem, no voice on the DLS.besides the constant crashes after playing for 20-30 minutes.

R
RedGreg 29.04.20

I have the same problem that IvanRotar, SheparD7, Dubki2 (after 10 minutes of play, the game starts to lag terribly). Tell me what to do pliz.

D
Drakulase 29.04.20

Hi all,downloaded the tested Repack with the game,gave the guy from the forum link and the reviews were good but save don't work when pressing F buttons are not even in the menu, point to save,click save click Yes but it does not save,give a name or a link(in PM)on the patch is well tested if there is such!

T
Tr1pless 29.04.20

RedGreg, had the same problem, decided. generally is completely removed everything related to Riesen(except sopranos) up to the register, put the game and throw a normal crack from SKIDROW and enjoy life )

L
Lezerg 29.04.20

Help,can't complete the quest March(need to kill the crow in the temple of the earth).It seems all 4 of the officers were collected,with the captain of the Inquisition talked all about the temple interrupted,but can not enter the temple of the earth.How to get to the temple of earth?

W
WarAlasial 29.04.20

If not robyat the saves then go to */Risen 2 Dark Waters/data/ini/mountlist_packed.ini and there change save=**** on
save=data/SaveGames and save and then the game will savitsa in the folder SaveGames.
Those who have no voice,so it's a pretty common bug in games,fix but don't know how to help can turn on subtitles =))

v
victor877 29.04.20

Why are unlocked from an achievement in-game how to close them ! HELP !

L
Lezerg 29.04.20

victor877
Want to unlock achievements yourself, buy licenzionnoe version.And pirates,always all achievements are open

3adrot sapiens 29.04.20

how to kill BL*skogo Slane???