3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackBear48 29.04.20 07:56 pm

The problems associated with crashes and other bugs v.1 (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

License....all drivers new! The game starts and works perfectly! But the character does not appear in the inventory, go to inventory, it appears for a second and then the textures disappear and it is not visible) What to do, can anyone help?!
238 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarArt 29.04.20

RedGreg
Thank you very much, playing safely, saving (though with difficulty) put in place and continue to play)))
The only problem is vegetation changing in size when zoomed out/in, but it does not bother me, and indeed I think this is nothing compared with what it was))))

B
Betman[N] 29.04.20

the problem with the brakes might depend on the RAM now I have 2GB of RAM and 1 GB video and the game slows down equally in any chart

D
Dralkerr 29.04.20

I also have 2 gig, but it does not bother me to play quietly in the same L. A. Noire, which requires at maximum speed 8Gb

===============

Generally, firewood is updated, helped me a lot:3 Put beta the wood, now playing with no lag in game:3 But with plants also in the middle of the same..

N
NIKalukard 29.04.20

can't play the game, it is some x.. loads vidyuhi that the laptop dies from overheating

D
Dart-archangel 29.04.20

Where on the computer the license is stores save? I want to clean them leaving a few in the game that's not very convenient...

B
Bola1695 29.04.20

My game is not saved.How to solve the problem?

P
PASCHOK_93 29.04.20

Dart-archangel
In the game folder watched.?
MCBola
Read this post - 28.04.12 12:53

P
PASCHOK_93 29.04.20

MCBola
1) Go to the folder where you installed steam, namely: .../Steam/steamapps/risen 2/data/ini

2) Open a text editor document mountlist_packed.ini

3) Model save=******** on save=data/SaveGames

4) Save

5) In the data folder create a folder"SaveGames

D
Dart-archangel 29.04.20

PASCHOK_93
No Tama...
Found. They were in Users\Admin\Saved Games.
And what they in My documents, could not sit still? I can look...

For 10 gigs was nesobrannost. 0_0 I figeyu, expensive edition...

D
Dlyaspamov 29.04.20

BlackBear48
I have a similar problem in Warhammer 40k Space Marine. On one forum I was told that it is necessary to configure the video card(FOR nVidia GeForce). There were options - I made the settings like Warhammer and all was well.
Settings for nVidia(in the screenshot for Warhammer):
http://jpegshare.net/11/7c/117c6213d7526f758629681e45b55f95.jpg.html
PUT THESE SETTINGS AND ALL WILL BE GUT! (right click on desktop - nVidia control panel - 3D Settings(left) - Manage 3D settings - tab Software setup - select a program to customize: Risen 2) And put everything on the screens

these settings I had initially(in Risen 2):
http://jpegshare.net/93/3b/933b90d94529d48a970efda7c2407026.jpg.html
in case anyone is interested

IF YOU CAN NOT SEE THE TEXT HERE:
Function: Parameter:
CUDA GPUs - Use global settings (All)
Anisotropic filtering - application Control from
Vertical sync - Use global setting (Use setting 3D polijenia)

The maximum number of pre-prepared frames - Use global setting (3)
Streaming optimization - Use global setting (Auto)
Mode power management - Use global setting (Adaptive)
Antialiasing - gamma correction - Use global setting (Off)
Antialiasing - settings - Manage application
Antialiasing - transparency - Use global setting (Off)
Antialiasing - mode - Control aprilaire
Triple buffering - Use global setting (Off)
Acceleration multi-display/mixed-GP - Use global setting (mode mnogochislennoi performance)
Texture filtering - anisotropy optimization for sampling - Off
Filtrate texture quality - Use global setting (Quality)
Texture filtering - negative deviation UD - Allow
Texture filtering - anisotropy optimization by filtering - Off
Texture filtering - trilinear optimization - On

PS most Likely responsible for this bug is only 1 parameter, but I did a 1 to 1 like the Warhammer and now I see it.

P. p. s Found the original message on the tracker:
wrote scorpion-krosav4eg: Here are my settings for the GTX460 in which texture is not buggy
http://jpegshare.net/2f/dc/2fdce22fa4b3c24d9759fa7744b37856.jpg.html

I
IvanRotar 29.04.20

In General, infa for those who have Nvidia. If there are any glitches with the vegetation, the dull black background instead of a color picture (or in General in the game, or in mini-games, or breaking locks), then download an updated driver for a video card with of. site. Helped me.

K
Kill100 29.04.20

I think I have surfaced a bug.
Sailed to Antigua I had a chat with Ricky(works in store) there was a line of type to punch in the teeth I zayuzat he said that he would load water and so on.
Then won the pistol. He realized that the blacksmith went to him he said that he would load barrels of gunpowder and guns...
Rescued fisherman it downloads the fish, etc.
Then I went to SLANE he was like I still want it + rulevoy.
Go to rulevogo Stuffed nose, drunk, barely able to nastesti 7 times.
He agreed.
Came back to Slane for all the branches all made ran. It is OK to swim.
And the task just says that I need to get him :( and the new island does not become active O_o a bug or what?

r
roman225 29.04.20

People have such a bug .I started the game, but the screen why is it white. Although the character can see, but with difficulty. System requirements if match and not lag terrible. Who can it.

T
TonyMen 29.04.20

A bug: Lost study ability, learn from one teacher say to train a monkey and she is in conversation with another teacher who also teaches it disappears. Have to re-learn the same thing and spend a lot of money. This stuff happened with the gun and the monkey with the rest everything seems OK.

H
HBR7 29.04.20

Guys please help! Starts playing, 10-20 minutes everything is fine but then at some moment the computer is turned off. Tried another Repack to put still turns off after 15 minutes. Maybe someone knows how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.

K
Kill100 29.04.20

averin 90% of the heat from a computer...

What to do with my bug, who knows?

d
danilukHF 29.04.20

averin
this is not only due to overheating, I do so with BP was not yet changed, if you have freezes constantly even though play no need in service to pass.

D
Dart-archangel 29.04.20

TonyMen
All right I think. The monkey is wrong with you? It seems to be able to buy a new sebesanu instead of dead\killed.

K
Kill100 29.04.20

Hmm now Slane has disappeared somewhere.
On the map mark that he is on his ship and he wasn't there....

P
PASCHOK_93 29.04.20

if you have an old save from before the conversation with slaine, then upload.