3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackBear48 29.04.20 07:56 pm

The problems associated with crashes and other bugs v.1 (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

License....all drivers new! The game starts and works perfectly! But the character does not appear in the inventory, go to inventory, it appears for a second and then the textures disappear and it is not visible) What to do, can anyone help?!
238 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedGreg 29.04.20

Here try this http://www.playground.ru/cheats/risen_2_dark_waters_nocd_nodvd_crack_1_0_en_ru_skidrow-48637/

O
OLEGATTOR 29.04.20

Help solve the problem with the end

A
Ars_Strelok 29.04.20

AlexanderJammol
The pointer disappears if the first rollers to flip through not be, my identity was hanging rollers at the beginning looked and everything is gone

4eJI89 29.04.20

Subsidence Fps at all? or just me so lucky..

R
RedGreg 29.04.20

Who end download another crack.

B
BarArt 29.04.20

RedGreg
Thank you very much, I'll check)))) Save left?

K
Kapitoshka74 29.04.20

Smith Wilson on Antigua, located in a closed room from a French gunsmith (can not remember the Name). In the room they can get with the help of monkeys.

Tags: Wilson Smith Wilson Slayne Bug

P
PaulBaumer 29.04.20

after the oath of the pirate is video as the ship is sailing further Veena download. what to do?

G
GarretSSS 29.04.20

assassin123321
To restart the game

P
PaulBaumer 29.04.20

GarretSSS
really? I imagine it over9000 times already restarted, the schedule changed, the antivirus was shut off.

X
Xetag 29.04.20

The game doesn't run.
Click on the label and everything.
In the process appears and then disappears.

R
RedGreg 29.04.20

BarArt the idea if the change crack then preservation must remain.

R
RedGreg 29.04.20

Tyk has anyone solved the problem with the brakes?

S
Satturas 29.04.20

Xetag
I have the same garbage,already worried over it for two days ,if anyone knows th on this topic could you tell me what the thread pliz

D
Dralkerr 29.04.20

This is bullshit, the configuration of the computer pulls BF3 and La Noire on high over 9K fps(Well, Noir is not above 30, because that is their limit), and TTU in the menu only go and already unknown to the brakes that the mouse barely moves, what to do, people?

3adrot sapiens 29.04.20

from Slane has not decided?how long to wait for a patch?

s
sobol.74 29.04.20

The same problem that Xetag and Satturas - W7 32bit

F
FELDSHER 29.04.20

There is a problem with the change of control keys in menu and vegetation changes size when you zoom. Still sometimes goes blank for 5 seconds - 6 static and appear orange stripes, some darker, others lighter... And so the game goes well. The voice acting is sometimes very upsetting.

B
Betman[N] 29.04.20

is it possible to make so that the game retains a quick save just 1 slot or something like this, and then I have 4-5 hours of play 650-700 quick saves and memory iseset on the drive with Windows instantly?

Z
Zeed... 29.04.20

What the hell, Smith 2 island instead of the hilt of the Royal sword, gave some stuff a copy of which lies beside the beach in the trunk!
Where is Ephesus ? I want to make a legendary sword!
Help!