3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackBear48 29.04.20 07:56 pm

The problems associated with crashes and other bugs v.1 (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

License....all drivers new! The game starts and works perfectly! But the character does not appear in the inventory, go to inventory, it appears for a second and then the textures disappear and it is not visible) What to do, can anyone help?!
238 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapitoshka74 29.04.20

Benjamine Breeg
Similar problem. Solutions yet.

x
xXxAnOn1mxXx 29.04.20

LISAPISA
Waiting for the patch anyway(

B
Benjamine Breeg 29.04.20

Kapitoshka74
Found a save game where I only probalyl in Antigua, has launched cosec appeared, had the whole island to go from scratch.

N
Ne3lobin 29.04.20

How to run the game(license) in the window ?

K
Kapitoshka74 29.04.20

Benjamine Breeg
I have 5 hours of online time, after I went down to the island. I'm not taking again.

l
lagola 29.04.20

after 10 minutes comp.goes berserk and hangs tightly.Radeon 6970 2G. 6g RAM.Intel 7 4ядра.the wood has updated.put 5 different Repack,the result is the same.maybe someone knows why.

f
feVer89 29.04.20

And when the patch will no one know?

G
GoodDanis 29.04.20

The VEGETATION! does anyone know how to remove this bug???

K
KorsTC333 29.04.20

Twitch of the shadows....not that much a hindrance,but annoying from time to time...

M
MY GAME IS OVER 29.04.20

need a save game before the fight with the Raven pliz

Z
Zeed... 29.04.20

Fire Oil when used on enemies not having actually no effect. What's the catch?
pix.PlayGround.ru

P
Pecenenkin 29.04.20

The game is a bit laggy,as it does not interfere with but sometimes nevertheless delivers how to solve this problem? everything is at max speed except anisotropic x2 sync,or whatever.

R
RedGreg 29.04.20

lagola of the exact same problem haven't decided yet.

B
BarArt 29.04.20

Explain!!! Ie if I have milkteeth the icon that says the End, then I have beta version???
and again, I in the camp of the pirates to get the first time when I got there I started talking with the guard at the gate and he did not let me because I have a talker and bullying was not sufficiently developed, but now when I come to it, he says: I need a pint of Rum and the dialogue is interrupted!!! Rum I have!!!

R
RedGreg 29.04.20

BarArt I did it:I started to threaten him he said let me check so I beat him and then passed.

R
RedGreg 29.04.20

Tr1pless did not help me (.

B
BarArt 29.04.20

RedGreg
Helped, I beat him and the gates opened, but BL#@s the End anyway got!!!

O
OLEGATTOR 29.04.20

Constantly when I go to the pirates through the gate gets retarded the end !!!

S
Spiridonoff 29.04.20

Does anyone have this crap. The job take and its not visible on the map, only the employer's shows and all. How to fix?

R
RedGreg 29.04.20

BarArt you beta crack
download normal