3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 01.05.20 06:17 pm

Impressions from the full game. (F.E.A.R. 3)

The theme is designed for the future,so to 24 ask not to abuse it and not to write what the beta is complete shit.
135 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 01.05.20

If more chapters,the assessment increase would be possible.

K
Killer PRO 47 01.05.20

Really liked igruha, cheerfully traversed.

W
WilderTier 01.05.20

No...7/10.To put vryatli possible,because where's the horror?Where is the intake air.Yes,a sharp shooter,yeah,co-op...But damn.,meat shooters now a lot,if not for Vettel with his abilities and trying to still scare players,generally more than 5 pulls

A
Alpha_Debriz 01.05.20

I personally did not like the game. Neither the plot nor the gameplay are not impressed. Always fell asleep while undergoing all this murk!

R
Ramon 25 01.05.20

Began to take F. E. A. R. 3 liked, that I played F. E. A. R. 2.project origin. And all both like, in the 1st F. E. A. R. I haven't played
this nostalgia for him do not feel as there experience those who wrote above comments. One bad graphics dull,
she and F. E. A. R. 2. was not a fountain and F. E. A. R. 3 at all... and the second was a Russian voice in F. E. A. R. 3 and it is not there
the subtitle which is barely visible. And so the game made an impression on me.

M
MaximumEvil 01.05.20

took the game half a year ago, and she didn't make any impression.
Played for prohozheniya, because the game itself is not the same as the past editions. I just don't understand how it was possible to give such a project in the wrong hands.
These idiots just make fun of the fans of this series.
I was wondering what will happen after the ending of 2 parts.
Now of course there is some regret that at all villages take place in this rotten city

R
Ramon 25 01.05.20

Now pass the first FEAR, it is not clear why they say that in the first FEAR's enemies are smarter than in the second? to me they are so far delivered.

H
Hindzya 01.05.20

sopstvenno first thought after running - WTF?! O____o
sopstvenno she never left the game, anything from FADR 1,2 in addition to the robot in the 2nd actually left
stupid prohodnyak, no hint of AI, health regenerates by itself, continuous corridors, shelters and other console charms
in General, about the feeling of realism during battles in фиар1 and bloody 3D Orgy the 2nd part forget immediately
horror here, too, no, Mamma, not to frightening for childbirth, fetal our ally, confusing crawling crap rather annoying as its nepoymi where balasingam than scary, generally afraid of no one, a sudden frightening scenes as a cat laugh, from the contemplation of beremenoj Alma just wants to puke
in short slack, don't know what they wrote about the action which supposedly extends the game for me as a shooter фиар3 as compared with 1.2 and some other PC games highly tresource, although for consoles this could be true and the supremely better, then I'm XS, but not for the PC just because throw the game you want after the first couple of missions, sopstvenno who have a same desire can throw anything out there on the best still can not see, the only reason they went to see what the outcome of a touching family reunion, two sons, who become the captive victims of eksperimentov and their tortured mother, who according to the school boards in фиар2 was originally a normal girl in high school, and honestly after a nasty final, I sorry spent at UTB time

A
Alexandr Yatsenko 01.05.20

full version course I steeper than any circumcised version I liked the development of events

D
Damned_Soul 01.05.20

Terrible Game the first two parts are not played so can't say which is worse

Y
Ya Betmen 01.05.20

And here comes the most hated part of the series one of the best first-person shooters. Don't know what most of you do not like in the third part, but I can assume that you do not feel the spirit of the original F. E. A. R. But it just so happens that the game I love and as a continuation and as a shooter.
Spoiler

In the story before us is a continuation of the story of F. E. A. R. 2, with the main protagonista first part of Pointment. Decided to return to us and Pinkston Patella. If you remember this happened in addition Reborn to the second part. Overall conclusion and placement of all points on and normal, the more I think Day1 studio survived from an idea all that they could.
Spoiler

I like that the gameplay here is significantly acquired changes in the contrast are identical to the first and second parts. The game has a cover. Yes, though it is the same as in Gears Of War only in the first person, but it already makes F. E. A. R. 3 is different from the previous two in terms shuternoy mechanics. Not that that's a big plus, but the good news is that the game in terms of gameplay is not degraded. I would say more in terms of shooting the third part is still pleasing to me as the original. But the second part got fighting robots. However delivered they are not in F. E. A. R. 2. Disappointing in terms of gameplay scarce and interesting set of guns. Of all the badass sniper just awful I liked in the sequel.
Spoiler

Music and sound effects I think are also good, especially delivered as sound engineers did in the mission where we get closer to the tower. A dull whistling in uşak and occasionally heard the sound of gunfire and the voices of opponents. But the graphic part is considered failed. Yes, the design of the locations, but even on the model Petella you notice how the textures are blurry. I thought for trikvela the game so still and 2011 expected wanted to have a more pleasant graphics. Lee said that because of the change of the developer to say I can't, but I tend to such variant.
Spoiler

And I still think that the third part does not disappoint. Yes, it is inferior to the original, but exactly the same as the second part. Not a bad storyline, cool shooting, a handy cover system for first person, but weak graphics and boring set of guns, actually enough for 8s.

D
Disease 01.05.20

The best is the first part and its add-ons, the second is more banality and simplicity, the third full of shame, as usual.. it's only getting worse.

H
Henru 01.05.20

Worst part, not interesting, not scary and in fact quite stupid. - I miss the shooters were not disappointed.
've been looking for a license to DVD, but in the end it was all for nothing..

y
yarilomaster 01.05.20

The graphics are not yarovskaya, the gameplay is not piurowski, side shorter.

m
masha 01.05.20

Started to play and I can't take anymore. Not interested. Enemies are placed evenly on the levels and all. As online shooter without meaning.