3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 01.05.20 06:17 pm

Impressions from the full game. (F.E.A.R. 3)

The theme is designed for the future,so to 24 ask not to abuse it and not to write what the beta is complete shit.
135 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phuket [Uhozhu v Indiyu p 01.05.20

I can't understand people talking about bad design locations. You are in the first part of the play? I think the designers just tried.

N
Nedra Chili 01.05.20

Thought it would be much worse. Overall, minus half a point for myltse, minus points for the duration (max 6-7 hours), minus half a point for the secondary, minus half a point for not so smart AI (as in the first part OFC), minus points for the lack of horror, minus points for fairly strong departure from the ideas and atmosphere of the previous parts and avtoregen, plus a half point for Koop. A total of 7.

Prohodnyak (expected, not monoliths did after all), but you will have a field day in the coop. However, the game is still much better than the recent homefront (the generally much lower quality, shoddy copy-paste), and in General the second part I like even less, where a firefight was something like cotton..

z.s. the first thing to suggest in the settings to remove the poor autoaim

U
UlMan19 01.05.20

The game is absolutely not стhfшная did something like che Call of Dytu called FEar.In General, ordinary prohodnyak only for fans stupidly shoot

A
AssFet 01.05.20

played litsenzionku. Loner.

Liked videos. OK so.Even recaptcha. Used at every opportunity. Even the opportunity to play in single for Vettel as he the Truth is they probably play a little bit more complicated.But I'll try. Another good optimization.In General,as action, the game in my opinion, was quite successful.

The internal contents of the game-cons.For F. E. A. Rовскую atmosphere in the game,or rather, its complete absence, it would be necessary to developers to kick a good kick. Is completely wasted.Component of the story also did not cause delight. Everything is clear, sometimes even interesting, but very superficial.The plot for this action.All.And questions of course remain.Really, since I took make trikvel, it was impossible to learn from monolitische team the ability to present information? Not once or twice his nose to the ground to dig in the game for her... It's Fear.But alas.For the Amateur shooting, Yes,but certainly not for the real fans.Well, the final of his two endings, actually convinced me that this is probably the final end of the series :))

T
Tim 296 01.05.20

Cool game.

n
number 9 large 01.05.20

The shooter is not cool and not dull. Sometimes interesting,sometimes not.Mult like the original(get the box,run from waves, etc.), drawings as anyone and I liked it (well, unless you look at the smoke and spatter that is normal).AI XS toli toli smart stupid.The plot I don't quite understand(well, because I have not played the previous parts,only additions).Sheltering set as well. Generally I liked it.

L
Lesak 01.05.20

I'm so mediocre,played,went well, norms.Then Gamal for Vettel,and failed,deleted))).

A
AnIr 01.05.20

short toy

P
Pelmen 01.05.20

Played first in the F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn Addition , after F. E. A. R. 3. More impressions from the 2 part rather than 3, tupaia mochilovo....The plot itself is not.What it reminded Call of Duty.

G
Geri_38 01.05.20

Pelmeny
To appreciate the full story, you first in the first F. E. A. R play, preferably alone and at night. And by the way of Supplement to the first part much better than Reborn!!

L
Llorando 01.05.20

The most offensive that I was never in the game are not afraid, je wanted to scare myself in the game, but unfortunately did not happen(((((

A
AK47GAMER 01.05.20

Of course the game is not as ugly as the old part is, well, scary moments a couple and the rest as it is not particularly intimidated by the game I really liked not only because of fear in the play though and have fun the full game is excellent and not too long, great graphics really play brother getelem not very like me and play the game together if it is terrible, certainly not will be ) a great toy

[
[[[KinomaN]]] 01.05.20

The graphics are beautiful. Just put on max resolution too.
view video in YouTube search for FEAR3 max settings
Game scary moments. The worst for me ne-Xia freak.
also terrible 4 head. in the house with scented candles. zombies suddenly popping up.
shooting in the game is very enjoyable.
IMHO FEAR is the first part of the worst.
project origin is finally not terrible.

J
JackalSTV 01.05.20

The game certainly interesting, but the atmosphere of the first part just disappeared, all of this has on the psyche is not pressing, and shooting and Code is.
Although Vettel to play fun and the ending is interesting in its way.
But all of these super soldiers. With this of course but they overdid it.

General call the game F. E. A. R 3 is in my opinion not worth it.
Conclusion 9/10 ,the score is decreased for the loss of atmosphere and too many overcomplicated with weapons.

W
WildWest18 01.05.20

ФЕАР2 project Origin better!!, according to the chart, but still better, though older, looks more brutal, puhi look more believable, the storyline is made better, the story is there at all captures from the very beginning, all the parameters above!!
3rd part they do in the meat wasted, all made worse at all tight, horroroso from Fira to have a pure shooter type Cod, just shooting and everything, no special innovations in the same graph did not see the full hat, pechalka =(

E
Excella Gionne 01.05.20

I loved it!

A
Anderby 01.05.20

And write your impressions.
Somehow dramatically changed the concept of the game. Now we are not in the military, the entire game running from a side of the plot, and the heart of the action. With the start of upset Pointmen. Silent, like a gorilla it doesn't look like silent Gordon Freeman, but as some sick stupid child. Vettel suddenly wakes up, all the explanations of this beginning down the toilet metaphysics.
After the second part particularly pleased with the gameplay. This time, unlike the first part, the opponents did not take the tactics, and speed. In the second part they were stupid and slow, but now they at least shoot as soon as I see a Gg. The gameplay is dynamic and fast. The arena smaller, but now at least no need for ten minutes to wander through the dull spaces in the search box which you can flip to open the passage further. The overall design and concept of the locations remained the same as in the previous parts - is wrong. Ordinary suburbs becomes a closed maze, the usual supermarket puzzle is not worse than Portal. The enemies become more monotonous. Where assassins are clones, where arsonists? There are only banal soldiers with rifles, heavy, and commando mechs. Weapons have become worse in the previous parts it is not hung at the eye blocking half of the screen and looked like something realistic. Now a fantastic gun from Crysis 2, huge the Ingram and a short knife. And what they did with a sniper rifle! The transitions from scene to scene made stupid: shoot dozens of enemies, killed them all, at the other end of the arena door knocks fearless bot, kill him and walk into the entrance. Civil zombie General laugh. Nonsense, absolute nonsense. By the way, why in the end of the first part we kill Vettel conserved in the laboratory under an American town, and the third is already in Brazil? And anyway, as Pointmen got there, who he captured, HOW he was captured after the Extraction Point? Darkness and nonsense.
The plot looks disjointed. First making their way to the city center to the tower from Vegas, how was the trip, it explodes and the brothers calmly continued to move to the other end of the city. What are they doing in the tower? Or is it something I do not understand. By the way, Mei Seung Won killed in the first part, why in the third she's unharmed? And why the Bat was silent all of the second portion and the third spoke? Nonsense. The final level is also nonsense - to wander through the memories of his mother, the Ghost, that it was necessary to come up with. Although the ending and the back story of the brothers liked. Oh yeah, fear and the atmosphere there. And there was not after the Extraction Point.
The graphics are worse than in the second part. Very well mounted rollers. Noticed a bug - a grenade at the airport flying through the wall if you throw it close to the ceiling.
In General, brisk gameplay, probably a good co-op, but the plot is very slack and clouding again.

G
GRF1989 01.05.20

can I run the game without the icons in the game folder its not there.

I
Infiltrator 01.05.20

No .app already uninstalled ,maybe it's in the basket lying around ,then restore.

b
bo_orland 01.05.20

So-so shooter. Of the benefits - co-op (that's why I bought the game on steam's on the cheap for 86 rubles) and the possibility of Vettel (which is outside the box for FPS).

my assessmentpix.PlayGround.ru