3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katze Braun Fuhrera 01.05.20 06:17 pm

Impressions from the full game. (F.E.A.R. 3)

The theme is designed for the future,so to 24 ask not to abuse it and not to write what the beta is complete shit.
135 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nosferatym777 01.05.20

F. E. A. R. 3 I razocherovalsya((( 2nd was better and there is generally no tense moments, no (supposedly schools of F. E. A. R. 2) but Alma PPS sorry(( 3-gave birth and died without holding any of their hands(( so over it and very much mocked the doctor((( T_T

s
spaMER_ID 01.05.20

Thought to read all the comments, but really tired. The main disadvantage of the 3rd part of the large list of downsides is of course the other developed. While the Monolith rivet some online buffoon in the universe of Batman, one of their best episodes have entrusted some ushlepkam that made the port the first part of the console and some exon that failed. Well, now in order, cons:
- nichrome or scary. Oh, and what this this game was not well received;
the other engine, graphics looks still worse than in the 2nd part. And again, as developed others, attention to detail and the little things simply do not. This can be attributed to bad design locations;
- I don't know if you noticed or not, but the enemy types are only three or four soldiers, some homeless people and strange creatures. ALL;
There are of course some disadvantages, but Oh well.
The advantages include, of course ( I think many will agree with me) level with the TV and the song in the credits ( just remembered GTA:SA there was this song in the radio).
Oh, forgot some more cons: the console is health regeneration and fucking unnecessary collective time, also spoil the game.

c
callmegod 01.05.20

Expected so much more from the game. Aim really may not like in Metro2033, just stupid at the cantilever tip, not just for a split second, as in the same Code, or pre parts, for a split second to put on the head of the enemy and shoot her. Constantly have on slowing down to aim, otherwise kill zones 3.
Not scary...., few weapons, and the choice of the two, generally depressing. Where all gone, all the good parts of the first, I don't know. But this is an unequivocal failure. 7.5\10. sex ball for FIR.

D
Denisko00762 01.05.20

The game is better than the second part...

G
GERMESrus 01.05.20

Don't know about others but for me the game is good, you can say AWESOME.
The game is not worse than Crysis 2, and the plot even better.
I will not argue with fans of HIGH GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY, but the graphics will suit me in a full STATE (this is my personal opinion and I do not distribute it, not going to argue and do not insist on this) .
About all previous versions of FEAR - played at all. Always buy LITSUHI.
So for me, FEAR 3 is better and superior to them not only for IDEAS but also widyatama in this game the IMAGINATION.

To argue skem will not. To each his own in DEVELOPMENT and the time in DEVELOPMENT.
There's about FEARFULNESS and KILLER is let everyone perceives differently.
Any game can look with different CONCEPTS.
About MONOLIT - for me it's better they no longer make such GAMES.
For me (I am only talking about their experiences) - they were worse.

n
notex91 01.05.20

here we have create a poll)is too mixed all impressions)

M
Mr. Faust 01.05.20

the middle game-prohodnyak

T
Tonny Boy19 01.05.20

Today was.What can I say,the game is on the one hand good,on the other there is not anything new,but rather there is the Fear of a 1.2!!!The plot,such as rules and the like and not,what is missing,scary moments at all on the fingers of one hand can be counted,the gameplay,it is not anything new with all the previous parts...in General the game is not bad,but not ordinary,passing ekshen,the names of her Fear at all in the subject.7\10!Sorry I expect a lot more!

D
Denisko00762 01.05.20

This game is a return to the origins of the series, so to speak.
1) the Story: sometimes the motivation GG(Postmen) to the different actions for me remained a riddle. But the story is not bad. We were pleased with the meeting with the heroes of the previous parts.
2)the Dialogue is acceptable.
3)the Combat system: IT's HERE!!! At last!!! Melee, as in the first part: tackles, kicks with his feet in the jump and so the Shelter implemented well.
4)Enemies: one of the strongest sides of the game! AI passes from the wing, shoots well, and skillfully uses cover+ throws grenades like I'm in school!
5) Actually S. T. R. A. H.: not too small, but not too much=( sorry Golden mean in this game...To the end of the game the way I vspominat that this FEAR and trying to scare us with...original, but not very successfully they do it. (Chapter: Shop-chic)
6) Atmosphere: at the level of...
Bottom line: great shooter, good horror with co-op, a worthy continuation of the First part(about the year 2009 I don't vspominay)

n
notex91 01.05.20

in General, the outcome of the game))

G
General146 01.05.20

Passed only for the sake of the story was wondering how to end the story of Alma. Not disappointed but enthusiastic, too, failed.Pointmen wildly recalled Agent Thomas from Condemned 2 all the spitting image of

890zaq 01.05.20

Boring, uninteresting game, were only for show.
The graphics are also not very good, the atmosphere is even less.
In 2 of the FAIR's at least a couple of bricks))

S
Sooltan DJ 01.05.20

The only game this year which very much surprised me. Because this rarely happens I have lately. From all the other games already know what to expect, but this... Actually the game was very good. And finally the plot moved forward. Gameplay the game is very similar to the first part. And this is good because the first part was very steep skirmishes with the enemy. Sales are now playing in the first part wonder what clever opponents. But the truth remained at the level of 2 parts, but screw it. For grafodrocherov is Crusis. And all who appreciate shooting with intelligent bots all the advice.

s
saa0891 01.05.20

I liked the game-it's certainly not the second part,and certainly not the first,but still interesting to play.
AI was pleased,the shooting is quite cheerful,bots do not use cotton dolls,and especially on the bullet are not torn,and sometimes even bypassed.Yes, and we he became as the weak,cleaned very well.
Very pleased to see that developed even as it assembled a mosaic of stories from all parts, and became increasingly less clear.It was really interesting to listen to the story.
Interest in the game and gives even small pumping GG,ie, now we do not collect syringes that would lift characteristics,and it is necessary to perform different skillshot-which gives the shooting variety.
Graphics are lame-and rushing a console-Although the last levels are made pretty well,if not count the game would be very nice.
Want kits.
Game is not scary-although a certain atmosphere is.
In short the game is not super, but to play it is not boring.

M
Mr. Faust 01.05.20

The game, if you play co-op

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 01.05.20

Not then, not at all. It's not that F. E. A. R., which was first and second. In cooperative something. there is the atmosphere and the spirit, he disappeared. Well, that's understandable. The other company did. Plus poor optimization. Game put 4 out of 10.

L
Llorando 01.05.20

I liked the game,but she's not terrible, and my rating 8.1

T
Trigger. 01.05.20

the game is very short it turned out proshol 1 part-time graphics are worse, stupid motion blur, the horror you can forget Project Original a hundred times better in all respects, and though there are no this system of shelters, but it deytsvitelno interesting, apparently to iron out all the cons of the game did coop. and the game for Vettel.

T
Trigger. 01.05.20

Scary to think what could be in 4 parts if it is

a
adsl2010 01.05.20

The game is excellent! bought litsuhu and have no regrets!
A couple of screenshots on max settings:

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru