3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 11.10.19 10:50 pm

It will be the best game in the entire existence of video games. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Yes. I think the best game of all time, even including the immortal classics.
1. It will be roleplay, and the best game should have the tag role-playing game.
2. The game will cool graphics, game should be cool graphics, even immortal classics no cool graphics.
3. You can select and completely redo the main protagonist, including even such things as body type and voice. That is, you can make a sharp and beautiful woman, which is very rare.
4. The coolest dark world of cyberpunk, like Deus Ex and Shadowrun. It's like Deus Ex, only better because there are more open world is. A main disadvantage of Deus ex has always been in its linearity, and the role-playing aspect and pumping system will also be better than in Deus Ex
5. Look around, now is a good singles game is incredibly rare. We're plotless, endless online multiplayer games. The game simply has no competitors at the moment.
It will be the best game of all time, it's like if you cross Skyrim and Deus ex. Nothing can beat this combination at the moment. The best game that will be released next year and which is very long no one can beat. Very very high bar. This can beat only the same, but in virtual reality with full immersion, but it already absolutely other level.
110 Comments
Sort by:
g
greenfox111 11.10.19

Addict, Cholet?

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

Angmar87

Don't be silly:)

G
Golova Niksona 11.10.19

Maybe you need to start to play the Game of the Millennium? And then someone in my season has already begun.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

What you don't agree then? What the game still has to be the best. And cyberpunk in my opinion a good contender for this place. Soon to be Skyrim then Witcher 3, now the new king. Kings do not rule forever, but must always be king.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Head Of Nixon
Yes, no goals, and just the best of what exists on this period of history

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Head Of Nixon
I've played enough video games, I think now I probably already can tell what will go good and what is not without even playing it. Besides the trailers and gameplay shown was enough already.

D
DzoT64 11.10.19

We still have to play to begin with. And then suddenly it will be like with the first Witcher? All is well, and the fight will be crap. Personally, I haunt these tons of numbers flying when it hits the enemy

R
R_Mor 11.10.19

Spoiler

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

What don't you agree? Than this game will not be able to be on a par with Baldurs gate, Gothic, dragon Age, Skyrim and Witcher?

G
Golova Niksona 11.10.19

Angmar87
Of course, you're another expert. 2 cinematic trailers and gameplay one all learned.

C
Celentano12 11.10.19

Angmar87 wrote:
That is, you can make a cool and beautiful woman
To marry you need.

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

Angmar87

Know how much for age of games is very good, so as the saying goes we will see. And don't tell the GOP! Only that life is short and it will remain impossible in the games:(((

A
Aleksandr Maslovich 11.10.19

The name speaks about the mental instability and subjectivity of the author.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Why unbalanced? I weighed everything and sort through, very balanced and grounded.

M
Mek Dermovyy 11.10.19

Angmar87
Th mushrooms do not share?

b
bazilews 11.10.19

These developers bad games do not!!!
Wait!!!

s
snejen 11.10.19

Angmar87

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Celentano12
No, getting married is unrealistic. After all, the wife should be beautiful, otherwise what's the point to support her and raise children with her. And beautiful women, Boyfriends and so lacking and each salary is 500 thousand. So all of them will be fine without me and my services not needed here. Therefore, the marriage impossible initially. So in games should always be beautiful and tough women, which we can not obtain in reality. It is in this sense video games - the opportunity to get something that is impossible in reality.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

bazilews
Yes. It is very strange the developers, they behave as if the money is not important, the most important thing is to please the players. Reminiscent of the Blizzard in his early years.

D
Defx46 11.10.19

Wait for release and see for yourself. Each for himself will decide whether this game is better or not. Sometimes it is better not to set inflated expectations, then to not be disappointed.