3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angmar87 11.10.19 10:50 pm

It will be the best game in the entire existence of video games. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Yes. I think the best game of all time, even including the immortal classics.
1. It will be roleplay, and the best game should have the tag role-playing game.
2. The game will cool graphics, game should be cool graphics, even immortal classics no cool graphics.
3. You can select and completely redo the main protagonist, including even such things as body type and voice. That is, you can make a sharp and beautiful woman, which is very rare.
4. The coolest dark world of cyberpunk, like Deus Ex and Shadowrun. It's like Deus Ex, only better because there are more open world is. A main disadvantage of Deus ex has always been in its linearity, and the role-playing aspect and pumping system will also be better than in Deus Ex
5. Look around, now is a good singles game is incredibly rare. We're plotless, endless online multiplayer games. The game simply has no competitors at the moment.
It will be the best game of all time, it's like if you cross Skyrim and Deus ex. Nothing can beat this combination at the moment. The best game that will be released next year and which is very long no one can beat. Very very high bar. This can beat only the same, but in virtual reality with full immersion, but it already absolutely other level.
110 Comments
Sort by:
r
reksar9999 11.10.19

If everything is as they tell, for me it is certainly the game of the decade, while nothing indicates the failure of the project.

M
Magnum 500 11.10.19

I do not understand why so coward on this Deus eksom? Manklnd Divided with the freedom of action like in Skyrim? Yes, the game of the century

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Magnum 500
Deus Ex is good its gloomy atmosphere of the near future and good gameplay. Bad its linearity and lack of choice of the protagonist. And in cyberpunk, you can create a cool, beautiful woman! I would like to create something like Lara Croft.

M
Magnum 500 11.10.19

Angmar87
Maybe it's time to get a girlfriend? xD

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Magnum 500
It is absolutely impossible. I want more or less beautiful and handsome. And such is all from here to the moon. And each of them alfach, businessman and MP. I can't catch and girls are perfectly and clearly gave me to understand over the years of my countless attempts to create something. So beautiful women of video games is critical for me, so I have someone to spend time and had someone to love.

K
Kearanflo 11.10.19

Angmar87
I fully support, an adequate opinion why the game is objectively the best and it is a priori fact. How many here passed over katerkov

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Kearanflo
Incredible. First time I see a man who totally agree with everything. How such a thing could be possible?. I thought we should all play a role do not agree with anything, even if deep down I agree, because that is our software firmware.

A
Alphalva 11.10.19

СпойлерАпдмаг87
Your comments clearly underlines the word woman.
In this thread at the moment you've used 9 times (you can check for yourself C/o ctrl+f).
And twice in the next, total 11.
The word girl written to you 4 times here and 0 in the next.
The word ass you ordered 3 times against one booties.
Angmar87 wrote:
I personally interviewed each of the thousands of girls for 10 years and I realized that they have everything in order and my services no one needs
It is difficult to imagine who, how and why... you interviewed, but if casual conversations with girls you like, and here is 3 times more likely to use words such as Baba and ass, that originally could anyone not interrogate. You even need to be anti-tolerant, but it is strictly forbidden to be anti-etiquette... your theme, perhaps in the villages still fine, but no more.

He is not a psychologist, just pure observation... people, you not that the head should be treated, you need for the market to follow in the presence of Chicks. They hate ears at exactly the same degree as love.

M
Magnum 500 11.10.19

Angmar87
I do not believe that you wrote this seriously. A joke as it fails. Beauty buy for the money. Okay, the topic is not about that

S
SEREGA-SAN64 11.10.19

too much PR would suck the shit from 1 person 100 percent !!! they do not repeat the Witcher!!!

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Magnum 500
Well, not only for the money. You can still have a 15% chance of being born with alfach and do with women whatever you want. But most of this method will not come. And some of the same men, will choose a richer and younger, because the herds of men in modern women are very numerous, they have a place to turn around.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Alphalva
Ahaha. I know where and with whom what words can be used, we are in the company of men and do not have any sense follow the words. I interviewed the female, and recognize it in the process of communication, when I tried to stir, but a huge number, because many attempts were, the Internet allows you to do a huge number of attempts in a day in the life of the course in less attempts, but they also talked about a lot. Sweet women and girls from video games is the only female presence in your life that you can count, unlike the real. They do not have any sense to play by the rules, they don't appreciate the male gender and can replace it at any convenient moment. They have a huge selection and relevance is to rely on the fact that people with this power have a conscience and moral values - this is the height of madness.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

SEREGA-SAN64
So why repeat of the Witcher at all initially? Really good games do not need to compete because they are few. Well if this comes out every few years. They rather need to come together and make friends, not to compete.

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Serious Spartan
Probably the only minus is the same as everywhere else - the game is finite, it will be impossible to live and live until death.

G
Generalmen 11.10.19

Angmar87
it is not necessary to turn the game into real life. It's not worth it

A
Alphalva 11.10.19

СпойлерАпдмаг87
Angmar87 wrote:
we are in the company of men and do not have any sense follow the words
It's PG, and it's not only guys, if these branches you do not quote it then at least laughing. Your both weigh in the top of the PG for a week, at least you theoretically understand what kind of traffic this site daily and how many different people read the forums?!)
Angmar87 wrote:
I personally interviewed each of the thousands of girls for 10 years and I realized
Angmar87 wrote:
I interviewed the female, and recognize it in the process of communication
Do you hear yourself?!)
Angmar87 wrote:
They do not have any sense to play by the rules
If you will find any rules, then impress them in circles, where a bunch of whiners going and the tune leading to each other begin to regret, and the crowd sits and claps after each performance. You here your snot smeared all over the PG, here read the words of the great combative girls Zerera, for your diagnosis, they also include:
https://www.playground.ru/news/serial_po_vedmaku_vyjdet_v_kontse_tekuschego_goda-60752/#comment-18093186

A
Angmar87 11.10.19

Serious Spartan
I would love to quit. Imagine a game that is constantly evolving and has moved on with his life, it further there any significant events, over time, it has perfect artificial intelligence that behaves like a man and can not even understand that he's just a program. What about you, the protagonist, can make their lives part. Well, maybe someone's life is too sweet and he's fine in real life, but I'd made my choice without hesitation.

G
Generalmen 11.10.19

Angmar87
games in which there is the ending - the only thing that connects me with the games. You can't make a robot human. Do not make yourself God.

g
gennaz 11.10.19

Angmar87
If you're looking forward to this game then first and foremost you must have a pretty powerful PC to fully enjoy the game. Do you have it?

R
RikoChiko 11.10.19

Because of this feedback, then a good game on Metacritic poor grades get.