3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19 10:59 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Pre-order the game in uplay. Write your comments on the game good or bad.
129 Comments
Sort by:
W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

Preloading is coming:)

Spoiler

K
KyDecHuk666 11.10.19

Werewolf1986
Great impressions, access from the 1st day!
fakery is already 12.5 hours, all happy!

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

KyDecHuk666
Great impressions, access from the 1st day!
fakery is already 12.5 hours, all happy!
Don't tell -the game just pretty precious! Sorry mates-no bots-pechalka).
Murder in the melee, delivered in the wildlands was a bit dull.

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

KyDecHuk666

Thanks for the reply, but I unfortunately wasn't able to play the beta.

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Werewolf1986
He is referring to early access, or gold, or ultimate. I also took the gold with 1st played.
Go you chop in the settings mode Navigation -the full experience only at Explorer.

A
Abarmot90 11.10.19

Ioannn
Generally teammates-Bots, no? How to drive and shoot with a machine gun???

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Abarmot90
Someone, in short, says that there is and will be when everything will be fine, something like this (here in some topic, I saw people wrote), but I'm in the story, trying not to run, but it's kind of already 16 level and yet no one. I read that developed did bots for a more complete immersion into the story, but because of requests from fans all the same will add them, but it takes time I guess.
PS I move and shoot, but it's PPC as uncomfortable)).

A
Abarmot90 11.10.19

Ioannn
But if I want pure ridiculous to go solo, without friends and online

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Abarmot90
Yes, easily. Say that developed had counted on that. The game is also one fire!

A
Abarmot90 11.10.19

Ioannn
Understood. Thank you

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Abarmot90
I found the drawing on the gun and went after him, and there are enemies 200 level gear and good good so did some fighting. Also heard one person saying that the game can go with the 1st level weapons, i.e. from the beginning you can complete the game and make the main boss, in the presence of direct hands.

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

Ioannn

I have the standard edition. Expensive, even for the standard was games cost 2K and now 3K.

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Werewolf1986
Expensive, even for the standard was games cost 2K and now 3K.
Well, it is. What do I do then?! No matter how worse...

M
McKenzi 11.10.19

Buy a subscription uplay+ and get the ultimate edition for only 999 rubles

A
AntonSAE 11.10.19

McKenzi
In,in.And going for a month, then to Delet it,and the ruble is not a pity.,not full price to pay

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

Explain ,whether correctly I understand about the patch the first day .Tonight I'm going to download the game ,and I understand it should already be patched to version 1.01 .or will have it myself as it is to install ? There are a lot of bug fixes ,weapons sounds,AI optimization-bots and so much more ,I would like the game to start already not bagnutuû.

L
L1111. 11.10.19

as game who has already run?

n
nvidia311988 11.10.19

McKenzi
Yes, I signed up, but there are disadvantages, for example, requires a constant Internet connection and the second point about the trainers (Yes, I love to indulge in), they do not work well on the note)

K
KyDecHuk666 11.10.19

Sanek1971
patch the first day this is just such a name, they say the first patch!
does not mean that it will be the first day of the release, the patch will download automatically through the launcher!

J
Jay C 11.10.19

I have mixed impressions, but about all under the order :
1. Graphics, well, to be honest, in the trailers the game is more impressive than in reality. The picture certainly was beautiful, but not very different from Wildlands. Only machalilla vegetation and jungle.
2. Physics - it is not there, especially of vehicles on this terrible ride the bike when you release the gas button and the bike just stops with no inertia and so on. The animation is also lame, Yes, of course there were chips like the descent from the mountain, when the character is in reality down and could even fall head over heels and to fly down., the rest is just terrible. Don't know if you noticed in the first part, as would to call it - the feeling of hitting the target, well, that is when you shoot the enemies, that is, the sense that it precisely break through the bullet, then here it at all. The weapons all felt the same way.
3. Sound, some good, some terrible, the soundtrack is dull shit.
4. Gameplay - the same soup with different seasonings.
5. Design for me so in the first part he was just awesome, really had the feeling that you get in different climate zones, which completely differed from each other, Yes, there is one island, but he seemed wooden. Where the change of time of day ???
AI - stupid stupid stupid !
6. The overall conclusion - Yubisoft released another fake, which was raspiarili in the announcement, in the end we got not what we expected.
My rating - 6.5 out of 10