3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19 10:59 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Pre-order the game in uplay. Write your comments on the game good or bad.
129 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Red_FoXx_ 11.10.19

Impressions of the game are different there and the pros and cons. The picture is beautiful, disguise, lying down, looks cool, sometimes clumsy turns of course, but in General norms. Like the fact that the damage stolow remain constant, and the head shot is a head shot ! But at the same time, after the game, in Tarkov, I would like the damage inflicted not the barrel, and a cartridge, but that's probably quibbling )) AI opponents are stupid, on the maximum complexity (at least in the beginning of the game) nor any difficulty no idea at all! I love to sit in the same shot the place up then after the dust in one place can be up to 3-5 bodies )))
But so far the impressions are positive

Beginning at the maximum of

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

_Red_FoXx_

Start on max difficulty? Oh well you continue to play and see I'm still on standard difficulty because the game is new yet mastered here and there and then we'll see:)

a
alexzet3 11.10.19

A lot of bugs,the physics is shit,sound is shit,the cutscene videos - shit gameplay (well tubiki well?! )yeah, that's right - shit
the game - well, something similar in appearance to the chocolate.
and Yes, even additional cash infusion (case of Batlfront from EA is live - they shall not pass!)
in fact this is an alpha, and early oooc

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

alexzet3

Yes you have not played the game seem to write any heresy.

A
Abarmot90 11.10.19

KyDecHuk666
If one is fully to play worth to buy or not???

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

Abarmot90

Buy, the game is good, I'm the one playing and norms.

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

_Red_FoXx_

Switched on the complexity of the max has become more interesting and something rotten there:)

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.10.19

Werewolf1986
hi! happen to know and the bots will be like in Wildland or purely in one pass?)

I
Igorrus 11.10.19

Of the series enjoy playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier which is like everything except the plot and optimization! Tactics, negotiations in battle-just on top. Wildlands never went 2 times to start, and this is not even considered!

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

Turbo-515TM2

No bots why that is, either single or collected in Engine this type oldakowski the camp there is everything from shop to stay and talk with the bots at the expense of the task and so to collect company in Koop and forth until one is difficult especially at max difficulty, but you get used to everything, because to collect randomly style company which consists of God knows who and dumber bots in the game that is not hunting, but wait and see can play in coop, chose an arrow because I love snipers know like in the movie sniper Thriller 1993 Tom Berenger:)))

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

Screenshots:
Спойлерhttps://pix.playground.ru/1824541/90657/

W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19

Igorrus

On taste and color as they say, and generally what are you whining do not want do not buy do not play by force then you are not forced to do it. Play other games that you think are good what's the problem then. I liked the game I bought and play, who did not like the game that is not bought and not whining, that's all, or whine those who have no money for games and crap they can. Subjective you need to think and play this game then draw conclusions and not playing and watching reviews of shitty and to conclude from this. I'm not saying that playing straight is ideal, but of the tom clancy series I liked the game Splinter Cell Blacklist and Ghost Recon Breakpoint all the rest of the hat.

K
KyDecHuk666 11.10.19

Abarmot90
it's your business, playing solo, all happy

N
Nevoeiro 11.10.19

Farkray + Of Gostreetn= Breakpoint
I understand the tactical / strategic component in the single missing?
For example in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter 2.

j
joint34 11.10.19

people here are talking about the graphics, but because in trailers they always exaggerate. what would the output be diminished )))))))

j
joint34 11.10.19

Werewolf1986
this branch is created for the experience ,means, or person cursed, or pohvalama, you don't have then no right to tell people how to Express their thoughts. the taste and color markers are different. so ,it was ,is and will be and nobody in forces to change. and the game, Ubisoft recent treshak.
Werewolf1986 wrote:
but from the tom clancy series I liked the game Splinter Cell Blacklist and Ghost Recon Breakpoint all the rest of the hat.
you're not the case of fans of the new pseudo assasino ?

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.10.19

Werewolf1986
I would love to play in coop but no micro is not convenient to be so, Yes the complicated one)))

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

Turbo-515TM2
Yesterday was running around with a pole, he first did not include a microphone, wrote in the chat. So, in principle, possible without a microphone. It would wish:-)

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

Wildlands was good. But its sequel... something went wrong. So a price tag of 3K, In principle, not such big money, but the impression that I gave them yubikam. For the quality of the game, a lot.

A
Abarmot90 11.10.19

Looked at reviews and have no desire to buy