3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19 10:59 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Pre-order the game in uplay. Write your comments on the game good or bad.
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

I have all the above bugs only picking up ammo is found often,and constant reports on the executed tasks, other have not yet met thank God

i
insel260 11.10.19

God, what is it the curve, this game... the Horror. The first thing that catches the eye is the animation he Runs like a wounded in the knee and snail, animations of rolling and crawling, is generally degraded with the last part. Graphics - terrible. On ultra settings with PCD, the range of drawing no more than 100 meters. The trees in the distance big and beautiful as soon as you approach them, they turn into outright misery. The grass in the distance are not drawn. How pathetic the game looks just awful. The complexity of AI smote even more. As one Great man - They are STUPID!!!! The game is miserable, very miserable. As well, before purchasing this dermisa, I asked for a test account from a friend. Never going to buy this misery, even at a discount of 90% will be money well spent!

PS a Million bugs. Ranging from animation, ending with the jam in the textures of weapons and some NPCs...

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Micah Incognito
By the way exactly was a bug with the endless picking up ammo and not switch views. I hope they'll be fixed, because Yes, bad bugs like this. While arguing with the dude above, the presence of these bugs completely slipped my mind.

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.10.19

Micah Incognito
ammo Yes it was, forgot about him))) sits on the site indefinitely and something is trying to collect))))) not seen yet

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

insel260
Support!

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

Ioannn
Okay, not stuff, but the bare ugly facts! 1.The game requires a constant Internet connection. 2.The choices in the dialogue, it's another story if you're stuck in some branch, then you can't go back and choose the next character will have to say goodbye and then start the dialogue again. And when each character has 3-4 different topics of conversation, it is very annoying.3.The interface is generally never comfortable in wildlands was all cool, why something changed is not clear. Well, the most important, at least for me, any game should be interesting! But the story here is pumped up, the idea was nothing but the implementation disappoint.broken ideas, the plot is simply boring!
Summary: Cons
The acting is bad
A lot of bugs
Weak AI
Poor optimization.
Awkward interface
Many unnecessary mechanic. As many disadvantages to play for 3K.

A
Abarmot90 11.10.19

Esubbotin
Where are the pros??? Or NOT???

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Esubbotin
EMA-g... no words... a Permanent connection to the Internet for dolbonosov of paratov, but this is a separate issue, if you start right now nabezhit the roosters crow and begin that piracy is the engine of progress, etc.. Next, I okuevayu as you all change shoes, direct on-the-go, damn... you can't talk, but I don't need variety, choice of dialogov -here you are, eat eat... NOOOO, now, the presence and diversity of topics to talk about annoying! Well, what about the interface, Yes, a matter of taste, then I will not argue, maybe you uncomfortable. But about the story that in the Odyssey that wildings that here they do not disappoint... but again, a matter of taste.
About the price -for our wretched country 9th in the world is more than.

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

Esubbotin
1. Here fully agree, angry. Most of the time everything is stable, but sometimes literally every 5 minutes amazing (and rarely thank you).
2. The choice here is still no effect, about to say goodbye saw such only at Holt's (the one that the wounded man to the shelter is). These dialogues are optional, so it's not a bad thing.
3. The interface is fully customizable, you can footcloth anything you do not like.
4. The story so far don't know really, but still interesting more or less, at least not want to puke.
The cons:
The acting here is very subjective as facial animation itself is average, if the voice judge much nagging I did not have (English voice acting).
Bugs - I agree, quite a lot, and are critical so that ruined almost finished the mission.
AI - I agree, idiots in the wildlands like was better.
Optimization - well, here, too subjective, ultra-high 40-60 fps, in principle playable (config in the profile).
About the interface above written.
Mechanics Yes, there are superfluous, as these wounds. I have this endless bandage for 72 hours zayuzat a maximum of 10 times, and then the XS.

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

At first I was upset that bots companions there, and now I do not know how to accept their appearance, they are bad, I adjusted to the mind of AI, and I have nothing else

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Micah Incognito
Sanek1971
In wildlands it was the same with AI, well, maybe in the shelter so did not sit. And then but the group sent to the area, where are you from (approximately) spires-Willie the enemy suit and neighboring enemies (if any) are joined, often behind the terror satisfied.

M
Marsj 11.10.19

Wildlands better Breakpoint, but at the time, the players are poorly met Wildlands.

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

Ioannn
Yes, and the patrols then stuffed how. Stop column syncdata with a drone kill the driver and wait until you pass 150 patrol cars to once not agrit. In the woods it is impossible to pass without bumping into 2-4 bot, and even a few wolves, Yes it happens even with the drones. Especially fun coincidence to run into them in the forehead.

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Esubbotin
Atyeti a simple question why Rockstar games come out at once normal?
Dude, just remembered and decided to write, I'm sorry that once again touch on the subject)). Robbing stores in the night is impossible (even the glass you can't shoot), banks too (only the plot). To kill stealth impossible, all at once telepathically transmit this information -an example in the train, kill brow end car and everyone know this and are hunting for you, including hunters who teleport to the scene of the robbery, even if you're kilometers away from settlements.
And all this in the game should come first, because the game is about robbery!

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Micah Incognito
Well, it's a game, what do you want then))?! And it is unlikely in the near future we will be enemies better, and if they do, then our computers will not pull)).

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Micah Incognito
Especially fun coincidence to run into them in the forehead.
By the way, Yes, it is))).

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

Not a jungle but a thoroughfare, as many people that use the toilet have no place to go, there's cars compared to wildlands do not need, no one wishes for them to ride,right tail,Fig did, though, wouldn't touch that Wildland worked fine, no need to change everything

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

Micah Incognito wrote:
Especially fun coincidence to run into them in the forehead.
A map of what? The area where the enemies are marked red.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

Sanek1971
And I'm on the bike in the woods dissected - and no one sees:-0 besides a nasty drone...

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

Ioannn
Yes, there is recognize! But! One such fat no! Games from Rockstar are vtopo sales for many years, but they can not boast. As my friend, What is the soup is not enough! )))