3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19 10:59 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Pre-order the game in uplay. Write your comments on the game good or bad.
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 17.07.20

SonyK_2
Yes, it is necessary to monitor the level of belongings, I made a mistake and wore rags, lower, levels for 10 less and I have stopped levels to rise, and the stuff above my level and it is on the site, then I noticed his school, cap was replaced by this and the jump in level from points on 7-10 rose, we need to drop lesser gear always on time, and then growth will be okay to go. I am now 177 , I leave things and guns 180 and below, and anything less should be changed, although sometimes the gun is good and it is a pity to throw, but it hinders the overall level of development, and it is the right thing for a long time does not come across, if only specially not to pursue

S
SonyK_2 17.07.20

Sanek1971 wrote:
...you need to drop lesser gear always on time, and then growth will be okay to go...
I wrote about this:
SonyK_2 wrote:
...usually immediately after receipt of the equipped weapons / items...
If the gun liked, do not change it for some time: to achieve the same a higher level, and the rest is mostly changed immediately.

I
Ioannn 17.07.20

SonyK_2
Sanek1971
although there is good cannon and its a pity to throw, but it hinders the overall level of development
If the gun liked, do not change it for some time: to achieve the same a higher level
Duc found a drawing of these weapons and but problems:).

S
SonyK_2 17.07.20

Ioannn wrote:
...found a drawing of these weapons and but problems...
The drawing must first be found and it will be able to get a gun desired level not less than that total for the character? - I do not know now in the game (not bought), and the MBT I found it easier (not always) wait for when you get the same gun a higher level than specifically look for the drawings and to buy special versions of the weapons in the store, when, after the purchase often catches the weapon level is lower than his. Of course sometimes that is the same (as is common), but less frequently.

B
BlackTigerTK 17.07.20

SonyK_2 wrote:
and it will be able to get a gun desired level not less than that total for the character?
So. And there is a possibility to get a gun with bonuses. I had one gold for example. But the second ordered - I think it was green. There when you order, indicate approximately what level the gun will be in a small range.

I
Igorrus 17.07.20

The game looks like shit, because this discussion here is pointless!

A
AUX_dude 17.07.20

Igorrus
The game at the time of release had a lot of trouble to paint that is not necessary, you can just read the news about it. With the first patches have corrected a lot, soon there will be another patch, and after the end of the month another one. Still reading that must develop the mechanics of survival that they do affect gameplay. Also hoping for a mode that eliminates the colored armor with guns, but then again I read somewhere, and not the fact that it will eventually be in the game. The game is definitely not worth taking for fullprice and certainly not worth taking on the release, however at a discount after the patch is certainly an option.

I
Iskander Urazaev 17.07.20

unfortunately the experience ended after a month of playing, realized DOPA passed all passed
and catch in the game nothing more
if the current to go 2 weeks a month on the job fractions

T
Taurin78 17.07.20

The only negative ,and I feel sooo fat minus is that the game is fully online!!!!!!!!

p
pump_plus 17.07.20

Bought on sale at the skid and glasses for 1000 p. the Plot is ordinary, the rest of the game is all so-so. But the huge minus is the AI opponents, or rather complete lack of it. That interest in the game immediately drops. Thought, somehow will resemble the first division, then this is not even close.

l
ludovick 17.07.20

It's a bad game. On the one hand the high-tech and eye in the sky, with another cave with a stoned respublikanski, advanced machine-killers and thoughtfully itchy gun in the ass eternal specnaze, seriosly?
The claimed level of technology is, in principle, does not imply the setting with the underground. The island from which you cannot escape, such as (drones are everywhere), and easy travel on helicopters.
Such was the case in one part of the Terminator, they're not learning anything.
But if the score on the plot, the usual mechanic of emptying the bases, collecting loot and leveling perks once already and not enough. The world was interesting idea but empty on execution. Instead of a dystopian costume showdown on the island again.

L
LatuSerge 17.07.20

After the 2.0 update finally made everything that was promised prior to the game. Now the really really interesting. Classic stealth, without levels of weapons and Lucania. Sticky for a few days. By the way, bought another startup. Before patch 2.0 this hack impossible to play without tears. Now it's a completely different game.

M
Marsj 17.07.20

Nothing new after 2.0, except for Vulkan, you need to find someone or something, bring back something, a swarm of drones against stealth, etc.

d
darktren 17.07.20

developed promising many kind of buns to add to the game?! ... as I realized once again lied to the fan with 3 boxes?!

v
vovan200976 17.07.20

Guys Where can I find a working trainer For the game???

S
Serebashca 17.07.20

I do not understand this game and people who about the**Raleigh Wildlands and idolized Breakpoint. As for me this is a step backwards. Everyone was talking about the boredom and emptiness of the open-world Wildlands and got even more boring, nondescript and sterile world of Auroa (or whatever?). Something of course there are pros: schedule tightened, more than any tactical twists and possibilities, the story might (not much that's interesting), and maybe something else. But all this is quickly mastered and remains some kind of routine. It seems that Breakpoint this is the first part, and Wildlands it is kind of modified with all the shoals of the second part. Brekpoint it reminds me of Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, the same raw's a dead and boring, even the addition of the Fallen Ghosts to Wildlands would be more interesting . My personal opinion. Better Wildlands for the third time pereproydu

V
Vikingers 17.07.20

Bought in EGS for 340rub regular edition, for more than the 500r would not buy the game huge, not raskryty danced), plus a bunch of all unnecessary crap from the menu where you spend more time. A sort of sneakers from dermasoft.

V
Vikingers 17.07.20

vovan200976
immediately

Z
ZKV73 17.07.20

This is not a game, but crap glucova. It you're not a fighter, and NIT unwieldy. Endless mountains want to kick developers in the ass. Along with assault rifles! Have to play a semi-automatic sniper rifle MK14 is the best assault rifle.

z
zhekuha 30.07.20

in the GAME it is IMPOSSIBLE to REMOVE weapons FROM the HANDS?