3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19 10:59 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Pre-order the game in uplay. Write your comments on the game good or bad.
129 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Esubbotin
Games from Rockstar are vtopo sales for many years, but they can not boast.
What rockstarish that bikowski games people live. What are those games in a big way.

g
geimer.by 17.07.20

There is already much written for and against.
But I didn't take the game itself, I bought a uplay+ for a month from the game already vomiting will start, so not worth it I decided to buy it separately.
And already me that something is wrong it attracts, 190 LVL gear, the plot just started. before that ran around the world and collected all that is seen ))
So something like this.

a
altair11 17.07.20

How to increase the level of equipment? Watching the guys play. In the game for long and already snaryajenie +250????

P
Panalemix 17.07.20

altair11
just wear armor max level it will be more.

A
ASuSvvr 17.07.20

altair11
probably cheat use.

T
TeT9xMoT9 17.07.20

ASuSvvr
cheat? ahaha, there can be at izi 250 gear to dress up in a short time

B
BlackTigerTK 17.07.20

altair11
Panalemix correctly writes. Just in case of heavy team with a high level need to wear it. Plus the weapons as well. As the item level of the player is the average of all elements. Gradually fall will be all the more high end gear.

S
SonyK_2 17.07.20

ASuSvvr wrote:
probably cheat use.
What cheat? even the MBT to 47 level of equipment was quickly reached, and will not happen due to the fact that the items above 48 level did not drop out (apparently there was a limit).
Spoiler
In the full version of the game which may be the problem? - play The Division part 1 and 2: the pumped of players with similar gear levels.

T
TeT9xMoT9 17.07.20

SonyK_2
in the division LVL 30 in 2 days was filled up to 500 Gere came in 3-5 days!

A
ASuSvvr 17.07.20

KyDecHuk666
possible
I played 123 hours, leaving only green jobs, and the Exodus lasted only up to 242 level.

A
ASuSvvr 17.07.20

SonyK_2
I have these games, I'm pumped there. but in this game for 123 hours 242 level yet. and the cheats are still using the same, there's even a thread there.

B
BlackTigerTK 17.07.20

ASuSvvr wrote:
and the cheats still use the same
In fact, for cheating in online games ban, no?

A
ASuSvvr 17.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Oh well, like cheaters it stops. and this game is like other solo no bans. do not talking about it. I assumed you gave the answers-zaminusovali, go for it.

S
SonyK_2 17.07.20

ASuSvvr
I'm talking about what is possible and to spool and not just cheat. Everyone plays differently: one by a few hours a day, another day and night. I hope it is clear who is faster to the level it will reach? And if you suspect a player of something: throw it on report, but if you often do it unnecessarily - and possibly himself the ban will fly.
BlackTigerTK wrote:
In fact, for cheating in online games ban, no?
Anti-cheat bans if you can identify third-party software, or to report other players: if you sent a complaint. But if the cheater(s) not playing against other players, and just farmatsia alone / group - not the fact that will be able to calculate them (if they notice).

A
ASuSvvr 17.07.20

SonyK_2
about it unless someone argues, I assumed and responded to it
\How to increase level gear? Watching the guys play. In the game for long and already snaryajenie +250????\

S
SonyK_2 17.07.20

ASuSvvr
What do you mean not for long? - the game was released the 4th of October, and those who bought fancy edition like we could have played early for a few days (then just do not tell myself at the start were not going to buy). And such a nerd will not be able to pump up to 250 level, if I'm not straining to OBT reached nearly 50? without restrictions and more easily would be.

A
ASuSvvr 17.07.20

I have fancy edition, lost all week on vacation, maybe I made a mistake and didn't put on clothes with a higher rank, but with bad characteristics, but again played 125 hours at this point and the level 245. but what I discovered almost the entire map and completed all missions.
nerd maybe, but not \Watch the guys play. In the game for long and already snaryajenie +250????\
and nerds play a lot and the clock is ticking. perhaps play on easy, or party, etc. we just continue to pound water in a mortar.

S
SonyK_2 17.07.20

ASuSvvr wrote:
...maybe I made a mistake and didn't put on clothes with a higher rank...
I'm not exactly sure, but I think that level of drop down items (except when you win enemies higher level) depends on the total item level of the player. Ie for example you have a 10th of the enemies will begin to pour the items of the 11-th, etc. I usually immediately upon receipt of equipped weapons / items higher (except when the I was not satisfied by type: for example a shotgun instead of an assault rifle, etc.) and the old one was dismantled for parts / sold.
...maybe to easy to play...
And maybe this: once the game allows this, what is the point to compare players pumped at different levels of complexity? He was playing on easy, how fast is the leveling at higher levels - I do not know.

T
TeT9xMoT9 17.07.20

ASuSvvr wrote:
but again enough of 125 hours at the moment and the level 245
example: played 65 hours, where the 50+ hours were 225 gir

A
ASuSvvr 17.07.20

what can I say, good for you.
I have another case was. tried on easy, it went quickly, it is possible not to bother with the characteristics of weapons and upgrades, almost killed. again, in addition to the missions, I discovered the entire map, it is also time, etc.