3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werewolf1986 11.10.19 10:59 pm

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Pre-order the game in uplay. Write your comments on the game good or bad.
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

The game is awesome as for me ,after villans could never get used to at first ,now adapted ,like all optimization except ,well, it will bring to mind ,flying the chopper glitches are accompanied by ,the ground operation is well run ,but optimization is not hell yet ,zhdems patch .

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Esubbotin
And tell me, please, what's wrong with the quality?

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

Ioannn
First of all I want to say a huge number of very wild things. I have lost weapons from the inventory, companions in co-op not seen by the enemies with whom I fought at the moment, and glitches when you select a mission, it's another story! Such things as disembodied walls, and other problems with textures it is a trifle not worth mentioning. I also want to refer to the cons the voice.

Next: Inventory! 1.You dropped the barrel 2.You press the inventory 3.You get in the backpack 4.You need to switch to any other tab. 5.Then again choose the tab of a backpack.6.Yay! You go to your inventory and now you can change or look at the barrel.

really wish I liked the game. Ubisoft has a habit of making great sequels to average games like Assassin?s Creed and Watch Dogs. But this is a significant step backward. I'd rather play in Wildlands.

Wildlands was good. But its sequel... something went wrong. All other major sequels Ubisoft better and better beginning, and develop the correct dimensions, and Breakpoint miraculously hurt a lot, that was better implemented in Wildlands.

It is difficult to praise this game for the secondary and the lack of innovation do not give it to. The game is a Ghost of itself.
It seems that UPLAY has made its slogan the phrase : I WANT a LOT of MONEY, BUT to DO SOMETHING it does NOT WANT!

_
_Red_FoXx_ 11.10.19

Esubbotin
In the cooperative did not run, I do not know where. Invisible walls are not met, more sticking/not sticking is not a good time annoying ))). On account of the inventory, press L, and so first also steamed )

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Esubbotin
Also did not run into a single bug, maybe they are only in the coop. Sticking Yes, sometimes there is such a thing at the wrong time. About inventory play in Joss -falling trunk, press the corresponding knoper and immediately get into inventory.
And it's claim?! Ie chic gameplay and story don't you care?

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

Esubbotin
Weird.. played two days in open beta, this weekend we ran a lot around the world, including in the cooperative. Such glitches are not observed in principle. About the inventory you need to understand how and what works.
And if I press ESC and then you will get that Yes.

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

BlackTigerTK
Why ? the game is standing 3 to should work on hurrah

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

Ioannn
what is the process? they took wildlands, slightly improved graphics, and did it with the glitches, added a little bit from devizen and all! and they want the bogeyman! and Yes, the plot is in my opinion in wildlands interesnee. Atyeti a simple question why Rockstar games come out at once normal? and they goes GOV.ische, and then change a bunch of patches. And Yes! All gaming publications awarding the game lower than wildlands! This is what it should say.

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

_Red_FoXx_
so play coop and see this. and Yes the game is mainly made for coop, not single pass

K
KyDecHuk666 11.10.19

Esubbotin
RSG - almost the majority of individuals, and their games full of bugs and flaws, and the comparison is so-so
I'm most curious about, the person does not like the game, he doesn't want to play - but discusses and pours Hammam, these are the people most interest!

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

Esubbotin
Why? Personally I play works great. While Yes, I do 3K and not paid, maybe that's why it works...

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Esubbotin
Atyeti a simple question why Rockstar games come out at once normal?
What?????????!!!! Shit called red grandfather redesign 2, I can't remember, for a long time played the most important bug (or it should be, but then it's all a pipe), which is generally any gate not climbing and why I quit playing this boring shit was a hassle, put the bandits moved 15 meters to the water, I do not remember, something drew me there, back to the loot to collect, and the dead no longer! It's crap, not the game. But well, back to the games from yubisoft -they have no bugs, except the graphics, and they quickly fix it. In brekpoint no bug not met, people who unsubscribe too, you stupidly poured a great game of shit -just because!

E
Esubbotin 11.10.19

Ioannn
Hike you are a plant groom! You probably yubiki pay extra if you don't see in this g.....sche change.
That's the assessment of serious gaming publications. I think there are people smarter than you and me.
Rating Ghost Recon: Breakpoint:

Jeuxvideo.com 8.5 out of 10
Cerealkillerz — 8,3 out of 10
COGconnected — 8,1 out of 10
IGN Italy — a 7.8 out of 10
Tech Advisor 7 out of 10
Bazimag of 6.6 out of 10
Millenium — 6.5 out of 10
Digitally Downloaded — 6 out of 10
Push Square — 6 out of 10
Metro GameCentral — 6 out of 10
Gameblog.fr — 6 out of 10
EGM — 4 of 10
MSPoweruser — 3 out of 10
VG247 — 2 of 10

I
Ioannn 11.10.19

Esubbotin
Duck I th these assessments then?! I get experience and I have my own opinion. You tell me flaws in gameplay component? I gave you specific minus in red Santa redemn 2, it is not just a thread of a bug in which you can close your eyes, it's a fat drawback, which spoils the overall impression. If I start to drizzle in some thread, I can name the reasons. Just so I won't drown.
Again, give me specific reasons to the gameplay component, which dampen the game?
PS Those reasons that you called is nonsense!

T
Turbo-515TM2 11.10.19

I don't know!!!! certainly on taste and color, the beginning of the game well, just fire as for me, enough already about 5 hours or anything bad I can not say except the lack of bots teammates. People who write about the huge amount of bugs the answer to one question! Where do you get these bugs??????? for all the time that I played it once, took a step forward and the rig was left hanging so to speak, in the air but after a few seconds, everything is normal, Yes is suffering optimization but how would the game just came out!!! right now, few games are perfect on release!!!

1302801 11.10.19

43 gig game? e..... uzhos full) with our Internet a week to download( www.isupport.kz www.i-help.kz www.mac-club.kz

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

One million three hundred two thousand eight hundred one
It is not much at present? Here Гирс4 - 133 Giga for example:-)

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

One million three hundred two thousand eight hundred one
If you only knew how much weighs wildlands :D

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

Turbo-515TM2
Bugs it is now (as of today) are not as common, but still occur. Those that have recently bots get stuck in the textures, and stuck two in a row on one database. The bug with the endless picking up ammo and not cleaned, try to approach the box of ammo which you will see. Sometimes the weapon does not change, does not change the view from first person to third and back (when aiming). Once the mountain has slipped so I had two flasks to use. In the second flask pers froze on the screen button cancel, although Persian and I already have some. Cured by a change of flask to another consumable. There is a block of C4 to the butt sticks, a couple of times. Some objects hang in the air, a sentry gun once was in stone, though the shoot could not and that is fine. It's so offhand.

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

In order not to be unfounded, attach screenshots with some of the bugs. They are not bets made during the game to the release version.
SpoilerTom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint2019-10-5-14-39-25
Tom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint2019-10-2-10-42-57
Tom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint2019-10-2-10-44-34
Tom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint2019-10-6-11-34-9
Tom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint2019-10-9-10-41-6
image share