3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HushBan 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Who will play? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Who will play in Dragon age: Origins?
202 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS86Precursor 08.05.20

Man, Gopnik clearly.

T
Toporik 08.05.20

elf first, then who realties others

P
Psiho3 08.05.20

man,a noble warrior,yet them,then I'd be an Elf

x
xmenni 08.05.20

I play a dwarf-commoner. I think the most difficult thing is to BREAK FROM COMMONER TO NOBLEMAN. =)

M
Matthew3455 08.05.20

play for the man warrior, swing skills with the shield, often it is very hard, but interesting

D
Ddevil007 08.05.20

I am also a dwarf commoner and I really like to play pumped two-handed weapon warrior.with me on my stage goes Alistair - warrior, bandit girl, dark different - Morrigan and the dog Chappie)).

D
Ddevil007 08.05.20

I, too, dwarf commoner, and I really like to play it, pumped two-handed weapon warrior.with me on my stage goes Alistair - warrior, bandit girl, dark different - Morrigan and the dog Chappie)).

D
Ddevil007 08.05.20

I sometimes change the horn and dark different

b
bogard35 08.05.20

Not really for dwarves so jugovo to play?

E
Estatic 08.05.20

gnome-bum, cool dude ))

D
Diabolika 08.05.20

Now playing the elf (from the forest): Warrior, Berserker.
Then I think to take a Persian male (most likely human) to do his assassin or dark mage

D
Diman63vad 08.05.20

Mlyn, 1st time passed per person (Battlemage/blood mage) but at the end of infusion*Alo, the massacre comes, and you stick the balls thrown, so the most interesting class for me chelovechek (a man with Banderol some), IMHO started out as an elf, scrawny, miserable little creature, leading a crowd of people, finally absurd. A mage is the easiest to play, an elemental branch of spells PTS strong, and besides, 3 mage in the team is silly.
Played on difficult, a couple of times switched to medium (Flemet and places in the forest where this will spawn risen from the dead, whether he is a villain wrong, very damn strong).

Z
Zer Ael 08.05.20

Heh. Started as a warrior, but in the mid game to swing a two-handed sword eerily tired or need a third-party oblast and frail or drain for the sink. Felt like a ballast.

When playing the same battle a blood mage with a staff almost never used. Discharged to massacre the entire Arsenal of spells, and then with a squeal was running from an angry mob by mob, instantly forgetting about the existence of the tank, or have made faces in the center of the rune of repulsion. Anything fun, dammit!

S
Super Kote 08.05.20

Play for the man as he looks the most normal

D
Diman63vad 08.05.20

The Zera AEL'
runes no I was not, only the element to the end of the game, maybe more gameplay time is not enough, on the contrary I feel defective ballast, when mana was over...
Standartno in a bunch of mobs: fireball, storm, is a towering Inferno, Blizzard. Of course, while all this castwise, sickly treat a loved one, and then, when ready, the force field. And nah what combos of spells?)
Blood magic is also crap, nothing in it is not strong, is chosen because a werewolf was reluctant to play, and sickly already.

V
Varggoth 08.05.20

Magician kacchu the entropy of the the bottom branch I want to promchatsya on the Blood mages are very sorry that the game can not be a normal necromancer, say, in rage or Diablo

N
Nhiar 08.05.20

Branch of spirit magic do you Dana?)
And exploding corpses,and skeletons,and poloshenie of defeated foes to replenish mana.
Plus, blood magic,almost all the entropy and spells that get drinking the fruit of the experiments of Avernus of the DLC.

V
Varggoth 08.05.20

Branch of spirit magic do you Dana?)
And exploding corpses,and skeletons,and poloshenie of defeated foes to replenish mana.
Plus, blood magic,almost all the entropy and spells that get drinking the fruit of the experiments of Avernus of the DLC.

branch of the spirit if I'm not mistaken TM current skeleton is not enough I would like more zacleneni to the call such as AK in Baldur's possible visit demon Golems or the same zombies as in the Arcanum here in the Arcanum a true necromancer ;)
the branch entropy kotoruu I do well, there is in most curses and siphon life in printsepe not bad
To blood Magic not yet realized all hope for her rodimus I hope not razocheruet;)

N
Nhiar 08.05.20

Varggoth modders and enthusiasts good enough.I think soon something will think.
Mod to increase the number of possible forms that can take the mage-werewolf've seen.Buggy,seems a bit munchkinism,but still happy.

U
Ukropchik 08.05.20

Play for man, a Prince from a noble family.