3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HushBan 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Who will play? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Who will play in Dragon age: Origins?
202 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Dan 08.05.20

Hmm, played over the brow of the warrior-knight, is not complaining (:

V
Varggoth 08.05.20

Nhiar I Think soon something will think.
I doubt it.

S
Snip 08.05.20

first played a warrior specializing in two-handed swords for them to play was really hard, constant shortage of poultices, plus always cover healer (Wynne) and a mage (Morrigan), because if they die, then win the fight would be almost impossible.
then tried elf thief..like a rogue..then suddenly in stealth and run away, plus if you correctly assign the tactics to the tank (Alistair was the add-on), the battles of the special problems nebylo..
now I play a mage..what can I say, two mage in the party is power)) closer than a meter to us rarely reaches)))
well, bosses are a different story))

L
Lena125 08.05.20

first dolescum elf, then a human mage, then a human noble.
(The last was the ending all along and across)

U
Ukropchik 08.05.20

Began second pass for Elf of the Petri dish (Altidor).

c
combos 08.05.20

Doleski elf.

S
Super Kote 08.05.20

2 times will pass as an elf mage

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 08.05.20

The warrior - a noble creature ^_^

B
Black Doomer 08.05.20

elf Archer..quietly standing off to the side and shower the enemy with arrows.. and the GG team(bow)-Leliana(bow)-Alistair(tank)-Wynne(healer) - cool :/

S
Super Kote 08.05.20

Hiller is that? Winn seems to cure all

J
Julia-007 08.05.20

the first passage - DOLICA, Archer-thief.
second - girl-elf, battle mage.
now I want Dorticos pass. =) the only daughter of the king, however xDDD

Hiller is that?
it's such a mind-blowing gaming slang. =)) Healer or one who enhances the combat capability of the team. =)
Winn then cure, but if GG bad it really is not the occasion. xD

V
Victoriya 08.05.20

Iskluchitelno for their own selfish purposes to sit on a throne playing a noble warrior =P

P
Peterson 08.05.20

Black Doomer I can't imagine how you're such a party play....2 onions and tank special damage was not applied, and Hillier the more...personally, may party HS tank (man-major), warrior dps, mage dps, a thief-dps backstabby\onion, and Hilo you can get from all sorts of poultices, etc., the benefit of doing them on an industrial scale....plus, the Morrigan, a bunch of spells with a frieze can be pumped...

B
Black Doomer 08.05.20

Peterson
The arrow is a murderer and critical shot are cutting all of the spot; the archers swing specialization Pathfinder team + 2 bears; winn to pump the entropy and (the enemy's attacks - misses, all hits on them - crits); the tank and the bears don't allow to get close to the archers and the healer..that's all. Barefoot and the elite mob, is submitted to the URA, meat and explosive arrows.. PS using a poultice, the character spends precious seconds..which is enough to some Ogre managed to rip his head off.. :/

S
Super Kote 08.05.20

Julia-007
She's with me likes to go

_
_pechenko_ 08.05.20

I have been and always will be a magician-at least in Diablo, at least in Dragon Age, everywhere...)) xDD

m
max save file 25 08.05.20

I most often shake the RPG rogue (Archer) and occasionally war

L
Lubber 08.05.20

Favorite class in role-playing games - a thief - I love shmonat chests, search for hidden doors and traps to remove - I like to explore and learn other people's secrets. But in DAO, pass all classes, because they are only three.

V
Vorozheya 08.05.20

As always - a true master of sword fighting, I mean a warrior with twin swords. Of course, GG is a woman (besides, of noble blood). Well, sometimes drag a little magic that would help. Love more melee combat than the far because more action and fun. It is not my habit to stand aside, if there's planned a Big Fight With the Bad Guys %))

T
TeCkKiT 08.05.20

Pliz skinte on [email protected] the key to Dragon Age!!!Pojaluysta!!!PTS want to play