3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HushBan 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Who will play? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Who will play in Dragon age: Origins?
202 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iliss 08.05.20

Mr. Prof
I agree. Want to beat the game again with a different pre-history, but not force yourself to play someone else. It is no fun :( Though the magic she made in DAO and I don't really like.

Bombadil33
play Awakening
Yeah, there really hand grind rocks. I think except the last dragon there can be everything, and no mage in the party to pass.

F
Fantom 08.05.20

Passed all Persians, and all the floors and not once.
The best man-rogue or mage.
A gnome gets to play, and Leliana kisses him kneeling))) in short bored to be small.

H
HhHPauChekHhH 08.05.20

Right now I play City Officeu....the beginning of sadness....I plakal...

C
Chikago 08.05.20

A sexy girl.

A
Alpherats 08.05.20

Played for the person. For the robber. :3

M
Mister Prof 08.05.20

CHICAGO

Can see that you are from Chicago...))) ha ha ha

D
Dred35 08.05.20

NuuR
The man is a Thief in all RPGs to begin with. And YOU all achievements opened?

M
Miss Willis 08.05.20

Nikogda more don't take a magician! Even a battle mage is not very gutsa. Yes, the outfits and they have no chudesnie...... Only Warrior or Rogue. Still have Wynne and Morigan better.=))

M
Mister Prof 08.05.20

Heh. Your choice. But you'll see how to play as a warrior when playing a mage you can all blame with one blow, and playing as a warrior you need all at least once, but poking.

A
Azirafal 08.05.20

Mr. Prof, I don't know, I have a thief, very quietly all dropped with 1 shot )) Especially when you're surrounded by a swirl or swipe with two hands and dead bodies all around. nice )))

M
Miss Willis 08.05.20

Mr. Prof

Yes, in the fact of the matter is the taste)) that love to poke all! Well, not quite all, and the creatures! Yes, and if, before the end of the knight walk is vabsche frisky! Yes, and the members of the mages on that.....?
Magic in this game to me is extremely interesting as a traditional fight, it's just GG for me, more Warrior than mage!

M
Mister Prof 08.05.20

I don't know... For me MAG is the best.

M
Miss Willis 08.05.20

Wstfgl vortex or wave with two hands and dead bodies all around. nice )))

Waauw!!! My mind........ I agree - the Shine, Beauty and Gore! Every time when they go into battle with swords in the hands of goosebumps from the anticipation of this entire picture!)) And, after freezing of Maryann......... - vdrebezgi one of Crete - well, it's just happiness - can not do without a pair of spare pants!

D
Dred35 08.05.20

For all of them. but it is better for the robber . to open the chests immediately and not steamed

S
Sapsan13 08.05.20

I can For everyone! But doleski rogue the most... cool

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 08.05.20

And, after freezing of Maryann......... - vdrebezgi one of Crete - well, it's just happiness - can not do without a pair of spare pants!
And now my thoughts))) I somehow just draws robbers to play =)) There's the lockpicking, and stealth (especially if fully pumped) and again - swords in both hands (although this and the men can indulge in, but they somehow dvuruchnikami and shields more impressive). And it is not necessary to get away from the enemy when he tries to stab you with a sword during the reading of the spells - I'm in the game for a mage, all enemies always run on GG. Something like, mage dies first. The darkness which experienced strategists? =))

C
Crociato 08.05.20

I don't understand why everyone needs to breaking locks? Still nothing of value happens, usually there are all sorts of small b@lzumi, shards of ice and other such stuff. And the value of things does not depend on the complexity of the lock. Is not able to open the lock - I think a little disappoint will come open, come open, and there is garbage, some three -. The probability of finding something worthwhile is not in a closed chest much higher. So play a rogue just because of the lockpicking at least silly.

D
Dred35 08.05.20

Crociati
To do this, and am using the check all and then play for someone like that. And thief to pump faster at the expense of the chests and traps

M
Mister Prof 08.05.20

Dred35
You're right...

I
Innos RULEZ 08.05.20

I was a human noble, rogue, Ranger and duelist.