3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HushBan 08.05.20 11:28 pm

Who will play? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Who will play in Dragon age: Origins?
202 Comments
Sort by:
m
maningonzo 08.05.20

For the elves rushing to play, but the dwarf noble beginning of the game is more like it!!!

A
Arias Florian 08.05.20

pass for all!

b
bigchapa 08.05.20

For the noble bully - man. Warriors and mages are annoying with their incompetence in the work with locks( so many chests left untouched in Ostagar, my heart bleeds.) By the way, to battle one-on-one a thief with a pumped two-handed battle that worse than the warriors of the sand in the eye, and all attacks are considered attack in the back. And the ability to cripple the enemy, plus a bonus chance to avoid attacks (make it even and tenacious) - what else to dream?

K
KIRGO 08.05.20

Nomikoi-noble(angry) and the Elf City, if you play the beginning of the most honored.

R
Redmurza 08.05.20

Urban elf

S
Sanya777 08.05.20

Is there anyone here who took the game by the dwarves? :D short.

with Morrigan or Liliana in real life fuck up))

N
NAOLEON 08.05.20

Man

B
Boland 08.05.20

CEU
I passed. Noble. Cool race. And the beginning is very interesting.

M
Metyus 08.05.20

The first time I was playing war with a gun in each hand, the party was Alistair (we tank), and Wynne hill good and the Morrigan (also healer heals well and curses good) I think it's the best party in my case.
Right now I play a human mage in the party Morrigan, Wynne and Alistair's poor (the only tank) :) BUT!!! I, Wynne and Morrigan at the professional Spiritual healers, making him nearly invincible), so for Alistair imposed Fire, Cold, telekinetic weapons(damage is increased accordingly a lot)

H
HhHPauChekHhH 08.05.20

hmm I pokachto happy to go the game Man of noble blood Kozlenkov....hmm then I'll try for divided into Dali or the city Elves....

A
ALEX506 08.05.20

I play a gnome-bum-bandit-duelist killer,so pumped that in the end one urine Excange Free (generiska the guy in the shed) and it's on the hardest difficulty!

B
Bazhik 199318 08.05.20

gnome man in the street here who is just fun to play

V
V1-rus 777 08.05.20

The most interesting of the beginning of the elf-bum(when all grohne for females) and the gnome-noble(intrigue and betrayal, it's cool!), I'm playing a human warrior, sword and shield(like tanks).

V
Vicomte 08.05.20

1. Man, nobleman, warrior two-handed weapons :))
2. People MAG
3. Elfika of the city the robber, yelled from the background when in the castle to the son of the Earl took :) running around with two swords, pretty funny, everyone who does not like that I'm an elf to put in place :) (in the passing)
then probably a dwarf from a noble going, interesting them in the quest Perfect to be king really??? As for the person of the nobleman became king by marrying the Queen :)

V1-rus 777 is Not for elf city more fun than an elf, When you come to the castle guards in order to have fun, here comes your brother with a sword, Oh how they are surprised that instead of trying to attack them he throws the sword to the girl in a wedding dress :)

M
Myasa 08.05.20

Doleski elf, rogue.

D
DiLouk 08.05.20

The first time a mage is an elf, the second noble girl robber.

N
NickyJayson 08.05.20

For the mage. I am in all games where it is possible to play a mage. Love to win, standing in the distance. That way crible-crable-bums and all who druzhnenko rushed so they can fight cold or burn. A pleasure to watch)))

O
Ogrin 08.05.20

The Blood Mage. Love black magic: debuffs, demons, mind control. Wherever possible on this profile go.

H
HhHPauChekHhH 08.05.20

For the magician. I am in all games where it is possible to play a mage. Love to win, standing in the distance. That way crible-crable-bums and all who druzhnenko rushed so they can fight cold or burn. A pleasure to watch)))

popoie go to a psychiatrist, no offense, just looking out for you.....

Passed all the same for a noble Man(male).....then started a mage(female) Thu nepotianus.....strange....I love to play healers.....for dwarf yet nehochetsya....for the elves will soon begin....

and created again to know...current woman....a little join in the role of red war.... ^_^

S
Sirinoeles 08.05.20

You play a mage.
That's just blood magic could do and more spectacular. Visual effect one for the whole pancake.(((
And from demon-assistant, no one would, I think, refused. Although, maybe it was removed because the magician and so strong.