3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.05.20 11:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Write your impressions of the gameplay in this game.
---------
Please hide plot information under the spoiler.
194 Comments
Sort by:
V
Va1nya 08.05.20

the game is interesting? that, too, and part 3, I graphics and the same story I think will interest

P
Playersaharan 08.05.20

If you like CF, then this will delay.
Kosolapyi1
Only the plot and optimizada better

M
Marksman1231 08.05.20

To me more interesting than BF was, but it is much shorter. In this time, if you walk around the Abstergo office, we can reveal the gaps in the story. And yet, I think they are just so Ankh mentioned in this game and promised a more modern setting in the following games.

M
MartiniHWG 08.05.20

To be honest,this game is much better than Unity,I knew immediately that went into it.
A good story,no there are no errors in it,the developers are confused,and although it's very easy,after the event takes place between AC 3 and Black Flag (sort of).
Optimization happy than Unity.

R
Robik Bobik 08.05.20

Bars.0716
optimization happy. Of course, the dialogue is worse than in the 3rd part, and you also from unity are compared. Good, th

k
kraf888f 08.05.20

optimization is good,that lately can not but rejoice

M
MartiniHWG 08.05.20

Robik Bobik
Where does the point?
They then optimization is also to fill up could,it's Ubisoft

c
chel s pulemetom. 08.05.20

It was a little sujecki (haven't even gotten to actually exile) ,but in General ,in an open world spent a lot of time.
It is clear that this game is a continuation of the story 3-4 pieces and it was good.
It should be compared specifically with these games ,but unity is also not behind.
1)OK
If you compare the graphics, it is much worse than unity (however , it does not lag at least) and approximately $ 3 part ,maybe a little better.
2)Gameplay
Not to say that he has changed ,just his polished ,improved.
This is perhaps the only game in the series since Brotherhood that I want to go 100%
Though the game and in fact seems to DLS to 3-4 pieces ,in fact it is much deeper and is drawn at least a large expansion.
3)the Plot
Seting pull the game ,it envelops a completely different atmosphere than any other part of the Credit.
The plot is addictive ,for the first time since Ezio we play not for the senseless, stupid killing machine and quite adequate person ,with its own character and view of what is happening.

IMHO
The editors wonder slapped a 6 ,the game deserves at least 8 ,at least from the GG.
Any fan of the series ,and just passing the player - I recommend.

b
barkas69 08.05.20

in General something like this... at first I thought what the hell to swim in a freezing - until the screen began to become covered with snowflakes)))... good start
and if in fact - on my bucket - as an experiment, I put it all on max - no butting or hitch BL... - like clockwork - a little system lower than claimed - I wouldn't mind such a game in unity and watch dogs to play...

f
fosih 08.05.20

Athereos
no Shay didn't kill Charles

f
fosih 08.05.20

Shay is Charles he's in France for another I got this thing called you video in the game look when the Arno it is immediately seen that one in one Shay even the same fucking suit

I
Ilaya 08.05.20

Optimization of super-duper I have blag flag and the less fps gave, and here on medium high 45-55.It is a masterpiece and not a game.

M
MrDeuxExHuman 08.05.20

A lot of running around. Gathering boxes and other garbage. Nothing new, in the furnace of this shit.

I
IGNIT 08.05.20

barkas69
What kind of glands??you? I think to run on his railroad if

-
-Al-ex- 08.05.20

Great part! 8 out of 10. Would be better if it was released instead of the one that whistled in the fall! Yes, and I have a question where you in part 5 saw the point? I played with a friend on a 900 some giraffe and besides puke yellow-blue filter and poorly detailed teksturkami houses at the distance of 5 meters, we there did not see anything else. Oh my God you just look closely at the bark of trees). She's in part 5 which of plasticine?))) If you talk about the schedule that she was only in Black flag. And in Outcast, she starinka but very nice! And the most important thing in games is not graphics!

R
Robik Bobik 08.05.20

Bars.0716
from grafon many che depends, well, at so in the future.

S
Sing-sing 08.05.20

Becomes boring after 20%, because nothing new there. Either I have super easy difficulty and I don't know how to change it or the game was made for autists. Hunting itself is not, just hook the beasts of the mesh. Any fight with ease drags his fists, let the boarding or capture of the port. Naval battles last a maximum of 20 seconds, and FORTS easily bend in the gun Pacli. The entire game hunting me some Hitman(clones), mostly women.

C
Camper88 08.05.20

Good game.modified black flag.Went somewhere a third of the plot it is much better than unity.The character of Shay transferred remarkable, not just a soulless killing machine,but a human being with feelings who questioned the motives of his brothers and betrayed them and joined the Templars.Altair reminded that even though he was on the enemy side but at heart Assassin is what he was taught and the freedom and life for him is not empty words.

k
kalek 08.05.20

Robik Bobik
the current look and the physics and possibilities of gameplay are not taken into account ?

k
kalek 08.05.20

the game is super new theme in the series