3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.05.20 11:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Write your impressions of the gameplay in this game.
---------
Please hide plot information under the spoiler.
194 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 08.05.20

fosih
If you're a Rogue came whole, in the end you kill Charles. And Arno little there can also be seen

D
Default2 08.05.20

Spoiler

D
Default2 08.05.20

Spoiler

b
barkas69 08.05.20

Sam Smith
is that video card good hd 7800 - the rest of the last century - 2 GB operatives and all that - but optimization came not from the side))) not behind)))

R
Robik Bobik 08.05.20

cripples
took the most harmless, I don't want to load person

k
kalek 08.05.20

so it is necessary to take off :D

c
chel s pulemetom. 08.05.20

Sam Smith
Fly on the ultra.

K
Kosolapyi1 08.05.20

What a kick-ass game ! I love it. The story, atmosphere and soundtrack - all on top just ! By far the best AC for the last couple of years, although the game is about the Templars ) Just previous parts too many questions left, and this gives answers to many of them.

V
Va1nya 08.05.20

Kosolapyi1
and 3 Yu praise, they would like the same thing, only different stories, and the best is 2 I

K
Kosolapyi1 08.05.20

Ва1ня
As you can tell they would like the same thing, only different stories ? You're all entered in my post or just blurted out ?

A
ALEX7436 08.05.20

The truth is that the game is similar to black flag, and if so, what is better? What is better to play? Not playing...just SPS.

v
vanrem 08.05.20

Now I understand why the game received more positive criticism than Hu-Unity.
Well optimized Black Flag, without bugs and with some new buns, and GG - very enjoyable analogue of Khatema of Canwea.
The rebel is a perfect symbiosis of all that was best in the last three parts of the series.

P
Playersaharan 08.05.20

W. ill
To ideal it lacks are good side quests (well, as in 3-ke at least)

e
evedragon 08.05.20

ALEX7436
Part 4 is far more better in all plans. Starting with the fact that there is still a large city. Type Of Havana. And ending with the fact that it is still a full fourth part. But in Rouge you're going to feel some kind of inferiority. But still worth playing both parts. The stories and environment are different. So it's almost two different impressions going.

D
Denis Bersanov 08.05.20

But on PC there is a Russian voice.Assassins rogue

I
IDeaDMau5I 08.05.20

And no one knows when crook will be a friend of the Shay ?

b
bazyl2011 08.05.20

I also liked the game, in fact it is a cross between the 3 and black flag, and it turned out pretty cool, there are some new features in the review about them is told.
According to the chart, it's certainly not unity, but the game was done for the previous generation, the main thing is no lag and the scenery is beautiful=) About optimizing already said it all.
So who like the series in General, come you will not regret, I think history has shown with other barricade you will be a good choice.
The rest you can skip, do not lose anything=)

N
Nikita Esin 08.05.20

the class was geypade game I liked,but why the current 49% completed the game ya do not understand what you need to do to 100 was?7 10)))

K
Krio_ru 08.05.20

I should add, the main character liked, unlike Conor, and Anro (which tsuka lapped with Ezio)

H
HuntR 08.05.20

This is the end of PPC! Series cornered almost. all this has happened a hundred times before, should have long been a setting change, the Second World or something, well, something! And then running jumping and pressing buttons for attacks, already tired to death. But after no unity, it is clear that the console stuff initially. BUT THERE is ONE PLUS, as correctly noted below in the video, the OUTCAST came out on time - right now, not what to play from the beginning, nothing massive was never released. So a few nights in this game about the Assassins to kill you, plus there is so many bugs and brakes in unity.
PS: Liked the sea fights, this is the only dynamic moments in the new AC