3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.05.20 11:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Write your impressions of the gameplay in this game.
---------
Please hide plot information under the spoiler.
194 Comments
Sort by:
P
ProstoFeliks 08.05.20

YES AC4BF great, and Rogue was not impressed. The gameplay is outdated.BF was fun to play,and after 4 hours from Rogue sick.,Must be real fans of the series and the pirates (the price is outrageous).

P
Paladinm 08.05.20

Damn, how so !!! The game level of graphics like 2006-2007 , and on Uplay Shop and ask for it as a game with NextGEN graphics !!

P
ProstoFeliks 08.05.20

Paladinm
Soon all PC games will cost ka for PS4 and X ONE.

V
VerlA 08.05.20

sory if I repeat..the quality of the scenes can somehow be improved?and then in the background is somehow blurry..

V
VerlA 08.05.20

it bagovannaya..pers shaking,sometimes for a moment falls into the trees ..=\

K
Krio_ru 08.05.20

Typical gamer
Head treat 4,000... right? all? phahaha. the game itself will go up, but not on consoles. and in General, yubisoft the incentive is not the most adekvatne developed.

K
KaraVechnaya 08.05.20

YES

P
ProstoFeliks 08.05.20

.-.
Look at the prices of new releases and pre-orders of the PC 4000 of course , but still...

-
-Al-ex- 08.05.20

Well, everything is clear here Sabran some grafodrochery! No one sane was expecting! Guys who likes the game pass by. This topic is not for you!

P
Pushistyy_Pelmen 08.05.20

While the game is not over! But I have a doubt: in the confrontation between the Assassins vs the Templars are the assassins really the good guys in the Templars bad? And maybe on the turn? I think one of the people killed by the Templar Shay said the right words: if everything is permitted, then are all in danger

L
Lord Vivec 08.05.20

Posityion
You probably have not played in the third part of the credo: there was already raised this question than I liked the plot of Assassins creed 3 - no longer sharing the Templars and the assassins is black and white.

M
Milkman1337 08.05.20

I can't understand why such a low rating.After all, the game was a success,it is completely related to the plot of previous parts.This part can compare to the parts about Ezio and Altair.Here we see Achilles,who has coached Connor's leg with a bullet that was shot Haithem.So unfair,because this is the coolest part of the story.Yes, maybe everything is taken from Black Flag,but what does it change?As for me the best part of assassin's creed.What do you think?

K
Kosolapyi1 08.05.20

The most successful ? The plot is even possible, it is a pity short. But the atmosphere he gives Ezio trilogy, though came out very atmospheric (snowstorm in the ocean, soundtracks, dialogues, etc.).
But new York is some kind of bright out. In the third part of the building there is a little different and there is gloom. The bleakness of this game IMHO is not enough, and the game itself on the idea of grim.

R
Ryuzake 08.05.20

I would bet 8 out of 10.
And the most successful games in the series, from my point of view, the second and fourth parts.

K
Krio_ru 08.05.20

Typical gamer
1000 rubles, and almost every game is yours. As vyser from yubikov I never will buy. + about such discounts like on PC, consoles can only dream... took a game that costs 800 RUB over 120...

m
maksimfighter 08.05.20

just a shame that the dialogue is worse than in 3 parts

v
vanrem 08.05.20

Milkman1337
Hm, it still surprises you?
Remember the YES rating:Inquisitr, AC:unity. HYIP is doing its job.
Rebel was released in the shadow of Hu-Unity, less PR - that assessment is.

T
The Winter Soldier 08.05.20

Guys here is the OPTIMIZATION of all the damn maximum go,this game definitely deserves a higher rating!!!

M
Milkman1337 08.05.20

The Winter Soldier
I agree,compared to unity is just divine play)

M
Milkman1337 08.05.20

W. ill
I can agree that the editors overestimates games,some.I don't understand why dying light 7.After all, this is the first game from the second person(i.e., visible feet and hands) genres:parkour and survival.Just injustice!